Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Breaking news, apparently. I have not been following the news much.

I can't say I'm too sad to hear that Volodya is sick with advanced cancer and that people have tried to knock him off. It's not like he hasn't been asking for it. But it might explain some of his bizarre behavior.

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yeah people have been talking about this kind of stuff for months at least on YouTube.

Actually the Chinese leader ain't in great shape either politically speaking his position is very tenuous as far as being in danger of having the Communist party turn against him very easily, and supposedly has had some failed assination attempts and coups that only some Indian journalists seem to talk about.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But it might explain some of his bizarre behavior.

It's quite possible...

With advanced cancer, depending on the type...a person could still easily live another 5-7 years with the modern treatments available.

However, with metastases to the brain, it can definitely impact thinking and increase paranoia. (I saw with with both my dad and uncle when they got to late-stage)

My dad lived 2.5 years after he was officially progressed to Stage IV (with two lesions on the brain), and his personality and mentality definitely wasn't "the norm".

However my dad was just sitting on the couch, tinkering in the garage, and accusing family members of stealing his stuff... you take someone who could be in that state who still commands military forces and is trying to make major policy decisions, that's a whole different ballgame with a lot more implications.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,393.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It's quite possible...

With advanced cancer, depending on the type...a person could still easily live another 5-7 years with the modern treatments available.

However, with metastases to the brain, it can definitely impact thinking and increase paranoia. (I saw with with both my dad and uncle when they got to late-stage)

My dad lived 2.5 years after he was officially progressed to Stage IV (with two lesions on the brain), and his personality and mentality definitely wasn't "the norm".

However my dad was just sitting on the couch, tinkering in the garage, and accusing family members of stealing his stuff... you take someone who could be in that state who still commands military forces and is trying to make major policy decisions, that's a whole different ballgame with a lot more implications.
Also if he is actively dying, he might be more motivated to try and secure his legacy.

Upvote 0