Put Revelation in order

Status
Not open for further replies.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Do you remember the story that Yeshua told about the house that was cleansed of demons and later after the demons came back to find the house cleaned, and they gather legions to fill this house, which Yeshua declared was worse than the first.
Luke 11:24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. 25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. 26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
So it is at the time of the final cleansing, when the Little Horn enters the heavenly sanctuary and stops the daily sacrifice. There is no one to save people from their sins.
Deuteronomy 28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
There will be nothing stopping the demons from entering the minds ofmen, and then the most terrifying period of earth’s history will begin. We know this because there will be, for that period of time, no daily sacrifice in the heavenly sanctuary and therefore no mediator between God and sinful man!
Judges 10:13 Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more.
John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because! live, ye shall live also.
Hebrews 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
The daily sacrifice which embodies all the merits of the Savior’s blood securing pardon, cleansing and protection to those who trust and obey is gone. When this daily sacrifice is blocked by the workings of the devil in overwhelming delusions and deception, then you have an unrestrained Satanic reign of terror throughout the universe.
Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.
Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

I do not believe we take God as seriously as we should.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Just think, I have studied Rev 11:1-2 and this is not all that I came up with... the temple is the key and the services are rehearsals of what is to come. The important thing for believers to keep reminding themselves at this time... God's temple is in heaven and any temple on earth is not of God... and in us who are believers.. we are the temple of God.

God has provide a place for His believers, and they shall dwell in His Temple, His pavillion, His tabernacle, during the time of trouble that is unlike any other time in human history. God will deliver everyone that is written in the book at that time.
Psalm 9:9 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Scripture tells us that during this time the Man of Sin, the Little Horn, the Antichrist will sit on the throne of God and proclaim himself God Almighty!
2 Thess.2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4: Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Now that you see the storm that is coming upon the world and upon the those out there in the outer court. Now is the time to go inside the temple of God. Now is the time to understand where is the ark of salvation is and for what is soon to come upon the world and to all mankind. Now it is time for us to put on the fine linen that Yeshua has provided and come in and partake of the priestly bread, the heavenly unleaven bread and the hidden manna. We are to spiritually come closer to the Lord in truth and in spirit. By entering into the heavenly sanctuary, we will learn what God has prepared for us, for the time of trouble. The Lord is our refuge, and He has provided us shelter for what will soon consume the world in wickedness and abominations.
Revelation 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Before we enter into the Holy Place,
Exodus 3:5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
The Lord coming into His house, you mind will be like a rushing wind. Let us prepare ourselves for the experience. Let us enter into His temple and see what He has prepared for us, that we may know what kind of Temple we are to be for Him to Dwell in. Let us be prepared for that day when He comes, we are awake and not asleep. Just like Pentecost for the disciples, so it will be for those who are to receive the latter rain at its appointed time.
Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting
Jeremiah 5:24 Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.
Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
Joel 2:23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
Zechariah 10:1 Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.
James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
There will be a whole lot of shaking going on, when the Lord comes to your mind in a real tangible way, all doors will be opened in your mind, there will be nothing secret, everything will be exposed, and all the lies that have held your mind locked in lies will be loosed, so that you can believe the truth in all its majesty and beauty of Holiness. Revelations of truth, coming to stark clarity before your understanding, so that you may truly repent forever ofbelieving all the lies you have been told. It will be easier to handle if you go to the Lord and learn now, than it will be, to be overwhelmed in that day with the realities of the truth will come tearing down like the curtain in the Temple of God, the moment Yeshua died. For to deny what is happening that day, to deny the truth that has comes clearly to your mind, for your salvation, will be to turn away from the last chance of salvation.
Acts 16:26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.
With that in mind, lets move forward into the Temple ofGod. Here is a quick review ofwhat to look forward to when you enter the two rooms in the Temple of God
Hebrews 9:2-4 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all; 4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron’s rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;
As we enter into the Holy Place where God dwells with His Only Begotten Son, and the Holy Spirit we will notice in the first compartment or the Holy place three pieces of furniture, representative of what is available to help you learn and partake in the workings ofyour salvation. As priests, your task is to be a living example, a witness before the world, and offering to the world the opportunity to partake also of the salvation offered. This is where you, as a priest for our Lord and Savior are to pray, go before God for answers, direction, and guidance in spiritual matters. Each article in the Holy Place are for daily ministering.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
All the furniture in the Holy place is made of wood overlaid with gold symbolizing that Yeshua came as flesh and is overlaid with the presence ofGod. The ornaments on the Golden Candlestick add up to 66 ornaments. One for each book of the Bible.
Rev 1:12-20 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. 19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter; 20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
The light from the lampstand is the seven spirits of the Holy Spirit and the angels which have brought the messages from heaven to earth. The enlightenment that comes to our minds as we read the Scripture is by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Revelation 4:5 And out ofthe throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Just as it was in the beginning, so it is in the beginning for everyone who has started on the spiritual journey, we are drawn to the light and we also see the light is good.
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
It is the oil of anointing by the Holy Spirit upon our minds that keeps the lights of truth burning within our hearts and it will lead us into the Temple of God where our Ark of Salvation is found.
Psalm 43: 0 send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
That is why it is so important to fill your mind with the Word of God daily, prayerfully asking for God’s Anointing Spirit upon it so that it may lighten up your life with the glory of Him who is able to save us from sin. We are the temple of God, and we are to be all that we find in the example and sample of the Holy and Most Holy Place that God has provided in His Word.
Matt 4:14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, 15 The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles; 16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up. 17 From that time Yeshua began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Notice that the candle stick is over against the side of the table of shewbread. Light shining down upon the unleaven bread of the Word of God bringing light to all the bounty that the Lord has set before us.
Exodus 26:35 And thou shalt set the table without the veil, and the candlestick over against the table on the side of the tabernacle toward the south: and thou shalt put the table on the north side.
By the positioning of the candlestick by the table of shewbread, it is symbolic of importance of needing the light of the Holy Spirit to understand the Words of the Lord. As it was in Revelation, where we are to see Yeshua in the midst of the candlesticks, so are we to see the light upon the Word of God because it is Yeshua.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
By the light of the Holy Spirit we come to know and understand the truth. The Spirit of God moves upon the word, and we see God’s Holy, educating Spirit upon His Word which will lead you into all truth. A light, a new and precious light, shines forth from every page. For those that never had this experience though you may have been a student of the Word for many years, pray like never before that Yeshua will grant you this precious light that you may be born again of the spirit and see the light
John 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: 2 The same came to Yeshua by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. 3 Yeshua answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born? 5 Yeshua answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. 9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? 10 Yeshua answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? 11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? 13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condenm the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condenmed: but he that believeth not is condenmed already, because he hath not believed in the name ofthe only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Truth is there revealed, and words and sentences are made bright and appropriate for the occasion, as the voice of God speaking to the soul. Pray for this experience, where God reveals to your heart the truth that you need to grow spiritually closer to Him who is able to save you in these last hours of earth’s history. Wake up, it is time to walk in the newness of the light that is given this world in these last hour’s of earthly history.
John 11:9 Yeshua answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. 10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him. 11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
We should not for one moment think that we have all the truth, that we understand the main pillars of our faith, and that we may rest on this knowledge to save us. The truth is an advancing truth, and we must walk in the increasing light. Especially is needed the knowledge of what God wants us to know to be prepared for the last hour’s of earth’s history. Pray that your conscience is laid like an open book before God, that He may do with it as He wills.
2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfhlly; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Yeshua the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Yeshua’ sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Yeshua.
God shines His light upon those Words that we need for our time. May God open up our minds to the original truth from the beginning. It has been known as the old truth from the old testament, but it will always be the eternal truth found in Yeshua in the light of the Holy Spirit that we are walk in.
1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts:
and then shall every man have praise of God.

Everything has a time and place in prophecy and in its fhlfillment, and we are to know not only where we are but what we are to be doing in this time so that we show not only God that we listened to His voice but also tell the world that it takes faith to walk the walk with God.
Ephesians 1:17 That the God of our Lord Yeshua, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
It has been since the beginning and is the expectation of all for the great day when we manifest the character in Christ in us. When that is achieved this old world is over.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Interesting to note is the fact that only ashes of the sin are brought to the altar of incense and God will bring the incubator of sin to ashes. Symbolically this shows that all that remains of sin are the fragrances of Yeshua’s ministry and the ashes of Lucifer’s.
Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, 0 covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. 18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. 19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is no better time in our course of study that this time.. to pause and reflect on Yeshua and the work He did in the outer sanctuary with His first coming..

Now notice the difference between the daily priests work and that of our High Priest, our Lord Yeshua Christ. It is important for you to see this as it will become clearer later why it is so important to follow Yeshua in His Heavenly ministry. We are only at the first step in Temple services. We have only come to Yeshua at the altar of sacrifice, and where with repentant hearts we are seeing our need to forsake sins and sinful ways, that we may have a closer walk with God.

Accept Yeshua Christ as your Lord and saviour. Ask Him to forgive you of all your sins. Repent of all the sins that come to your mind, asking God to bring them all to your mind so that you may repent of them, especially those sins you have overlooked and are important in the eyes of God. Pray until every sins that so easy besets you are won in the name of Yeshua.

Claim the promise that He is able to save you to the uttermost. For by His sacrifice, God can forgive you and you can be reconciled with God, the Father through the blood of Yeshua Christ. He died that you might live.

The way has been opened for you to accept Yeshua into your heart and live a new life in Christ. It is a wonderful life that leads to everlasting contentment and peace in the mind and in the new world to come.

OK I have said my piece on the thoughts and reflections of the outer court.

Now back to the deeper study of Revelation and end times.

All of those posts about the outer court/sin...well...that was really beautiful! :cry::prayer:

I'll go back and continue reading...

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Should I continue?

I, for one, am enjoying it. It offers insight into God's plan through the symbolism of the temple. Since the temple is basically considered Jewish, Christians don't study it...and we need to.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
God’s plan for the salvation of humanity is shown by the seven feasts He gave to ancient Israel in Leviticus 23. God told the people of Israel to celebrate these feasts as “lasting ordinances.” The seven feasts are patterns that describe the two comings of Yeshua.

While most Jewish people still celebrate the feasts, it’s unfortunate that many don’t understand Yeshua’ fulfillment of them, and thus miss the Messiah that was sent for their salvation. It is also unfortunate that most of the believers don’t study and learn about the feasts, let alone celebrate the feasts, for if they did then they would more clearly see how the feasts symbolize Yeshua’ work both for His first coming and His second. They could then better understand and praise God and rejoice in His plan for the salvation, for they would see His plan laid out in the feasts.

As we get into more detail, you will understand why so many of these ceremonial sabbaths are called “feasts”as they are truly wonderful spiritual food essential for the last days. Each different and each very beneficial for the body of the bride.
Leviticus 23:4 In addition to the Sabbath, the Lord has established festivals, the holy occasions to be observed at the proper time each year.
The word occasions in this verse in the KJV translation has been translated as convocations in others really means rehearsals. Any time you have rehearsals, you have the appointed time when it will no longer be a rehearsal, it will be the real thing. If you understand the rehearsals, then you will know what is your role is in the last drama that will involve the whole world will be. You can learn the role that God wants you to have, or you will be caught up in the greatest deception this world has ever seen.
The feasts are alluded to in
Colossians 2:16-17 So don’t let anyone condenm you for what you eat or drink, or for not celebrating certain holy days or new-moon ceremonies or Sabbaths. For these rules were only shadows of the real thing, Christ himself.
If you understand the feasts then you can understand the prophecies about the feasts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
I will try to show the accuracy in which Yeshua fulfilled the spring feasts at His first appearance. It should lead you to believe the fall feasts will also have their fulfillment with His second coming. In understanding the rehearsals of the fall feasts and the implied implications of the reality involvement dealing with His second coming, we should then be better prepared for the end times, having a better understanding of where we are to spiritually be, spiritually better prepared for what is to come upon the earth, and truly closer to the Lord that He may protect us from what is soon to come upon the earth.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The Lord made a special announcement regarding three of the feasts in which there is a demand for everyone to attend and not miss.
2 Chronicles 8:13 Even after a certain rate every day, offering according to the commandment of Moses, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solenm feasts, three times in the year, even in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles.
The basic meaning of the three festivals where it is mandatory for all men to appear before the temple of God are for the blessing contained within.

Pesach or Passover is known as the festival of freedom from bondage. Freedom from the bondage of the Pharoahs of our life. Through the sacrifice and blood of our Lord Yeshua on the cross, we have freedom from sin. Sin, the leaven that we are to no longer partake of.

Shavuot better known as the Feasts of Weeks or Pentecost is the festival of walking in freedom towards the promised land. At the first Pentecost people were given the Laws of God that are to govern our day to day life, as shown to Moses on Mount Sinai. This is also the time of the first fruits of the harvest of believers that received the Holy Spirit.
Sukkot or Feast of Tabernacles is the festival of fellowship and union with God, with a God with us understanding. As was illustrated in the forty years in the wilderness, with God dwelling with his people in the tabernacle and latter in the temple at Jerusalem, it is the ultimate goal of God to be with us. In the great ingathering at the end of time, where the believers are raptured as the wife of the Lamb. It is forever that God wishes to have this union with man.

As we have mentioned, the Sabbath is not included in the cycle of seven festivals. The weekly Sabbath runs through the year. The weekly Sabbath stand alone as one of the commandments that is written in stone, as immutable as the other nine commandments.

It is the unifying underlying significant commandment that God tells His People to Remember because of its significant role in the ultimate plan of God’s salvation for His people.
Ex: 31:13: Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily MY Sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between you and ME throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am God that doth sanctify you.
The Sabbaths are not called the Jewish Sabbaths, God calls them MY Sabbaths.
We have significant reasons for studying the festivals as they are of God and are considered Holy Convocations. Convocations are like conventions where people are called to be at a certain time and place, and assembled with the understanding that they are to learn something that is important for their future health and welfare.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Working our way through the whole chapter of Leviticus 23, the sacred ceremonial sabbaths along with the Weekly Sabbath of the Lord’s are presented in order. Chapter 23 of Leviticus covers all seven feasts.
Leviticus 23:1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘These are my appointed feasts, the appointed feasts of the LORD , which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies.

The Lord’s Sabbath

3 ‘There are six days when you may work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, a day of sacred assembly. You are not to do any work; wherever you live, it is a Sabbath to the LORD.

The Passover and Unleavened Bread

4 ‘These are the LORD’s appointed feasts, the sacred assemblies you are to proclaim at their appointed times: 5 The LORD’s Passover begins at twilight on the fourteenth day of the first month. 6 On the fifteenth day of that month the LORD’s Feast of Unleavened Bread begins; for seven days you must eat bread made without yeast. 7 On the first day hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. 8 For seven days present an offering made to the LORD by fire. And on the seventh day hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work.

Firstfruits

9 The LORD said to Moses, 10 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter the land I am going to give you and you reap its harvest, bring to the priest a sheaf of the first grain you harvest. 11 He is to wave the sheaf before the LORD so it will be accepted on your behalf; the priest is to wave it on the day after the Sabbath. 12 On the day you wave the sheaf, you must sacrifice as a burnt offering to the LORD a lamb a year old without defect, 13 together with its grain offering of two-tenths of an ephah of fine flour mixed with oil-an offering made to the LORD by fire, a pleasing aroma-and its drink offering of a quarter of a hin of wine. 14 You must not eat any bread, or roasted or new grain, until the very day you bring this offering to your God. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Feast of Weeks (Pentecost)
15 ‘From the day after the Sabbath, the day you brought the sheaf of the wave offering, count off seven full weeks. 16 Count off fifty days up to the day after the seventh Sabbath, and then present an offering of new grain to the LORD .17 From wherever you live, bring two loaves made of two- tenths of an ephah of fine flour, baked with yeast, as a wave offering of firstfruits to the LORD. 18 Present with this bread seven male lambs, each a year old and without defect, one young bull and two rams. They will be a burnt offering to the LORD , together with their grain offerings and drink offerings and offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORI). 19 Then sacrifice one male goat for a sin offering and two lambs, each a year old, for a fellowship offering. 20 The priest is to wave the two lambs before the LORD as a wave offering, together with the bread of the firstfruits. They are a sacred offering to the LORD for the priest. 21 On that same day you are to proclaim a sacred assembly and do no regular work. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live. 22 When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God.’

and those are all the spring feasts.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Feast of Trumpets

3 The LORD said to Moses, 24 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts. 25 Do no regular work, but present an offering made to the LORD by fire.

Day of Atonement

26 The LORD said to Moses, 27 “The tenth day of this seventh month is the Day of Atonement. Hold a sacred assembly and deny yourselves, and present an offering made to the LORD by fire. 28 Do no work on that day, because it is the Day of Atonement, when atonement is made for you before the LORD your God. 29 Anyone who does not deny himself on that day must be cut off from his people. 30 I will destroy from among his people anyone who does any work on that day. 31 You shall do no work at all. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live. 32 It is a sabbath of rest for you, and you must deny yourselves. From the evening of the ninth day of the month until the following evening you are to observe your sabbath.”

Feast of Tabernacles

33 The LORD said to Moses, 34 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the fifteenth day of the seventh month the LORD’s Feast of Tabernacles begins, and it lasts for seven days. 35 The first day is a sacred assembly; do no regular work. 36 For seven days present offerings made to the LORD by fire, and on the eighth day hold a sacred assembly and present an offering made to the LORD by fire. It is the closing assembly; do no regular work. 37 ‘These are the LORD’s appointed feasts, whichyou are to proclaim as sacred assemblies for bringing offerings made to the LORD by fire-he burnt offerings and grain offerings, sacrifices and drink offerings required for each day. 38 These offerings are in addition to those for the LOR]Ys Sabbaths and in addition to your gifts and whatever you have vowed and all the freewill offerings you give to the LORD 39 So beginning with the fifteenth day of the seventh month, after you have gathered the crops of the land, celebrate the festival to the LORD for seven days; the first day is a day of rest, and the eighth day also is a day of rest. 40 On the first day you are to take choice fruit from the trees, and palm fronds, leafy branches and poplars, and rejoice before the LORD your God for seven days. 41 Celebrate this as a festival to the LORD for seven days each year. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come; celebrate it in the seventh month. 42 Live in booths for seven days: All native-born Israelites are to live in booths 43 so your descendants will know that I had the Israelites live in booths when I brought them out of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

44 So Moses announced to the Israelites the appointed feasts of the LORD.

And these are all the fall feasts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.