HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That sounds about right... except the part about Yeshua's ascension. Yeshua ascended before John even got the revelation. So all things in the the revelation are related to what is going happen after.. aprox 90 AD when the revelation was given.. . hence there is not earthly temple.. it was destroyed in 70 AD.

YEs, but how can God tell John about what was coming in the future when it starts with Christ's death, resurrection and ascension?

The 7 sealed scroll is a complete work. God could not explain what was coming without starting at the beginning....when Christ died and ascended, took the scroll and started opening the seals.

Ever notice that Revelation doesn't mention the abomination of desolation/the destruction of the city/sanctuary of 70AD? It had already happened. The seal riders were sent as part of that event (Ezek 14:21).

John admitted he was already in the tribulation (wars, famines, plagues, persecution and martyrdom) at the beginning of Revelation.

Rev 1:9I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The only temple that is mentioned in Revelation is the one in heaven except for the one in Rev 11 with the two witnesses.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Order of events:

1. Tribulation - wars, famines, plagues, persecution, martyrdom (Seals 1-4)
2. sun/moon darken/stars fall, Day of Wrath has begun (Seal #6)
3. outpouring of wrath (seal #7 - trumpets, beasts, bowls)
Jesus comes. (catching away was seal #5)

You're confused because you are not understanding what the abomination of desolation is. Jesus told you in Matt 23:34-38 and Luke makes it very clear in Luke 21. (Daniel 9:27 is giving details about the latter part of 9:26) Jesus doesn't mention the trumpets, the beasts, or the bowls in Matt 24 other than to say "wrath". They happen after the sun/moon darken/stars fall and are part of the wrath of God before Christ comes.

The four seal riders were sent out when Jesus ascended. Rev 5 & 6, Ezek 14:21, Zech 6. They are described as RIDERS for a reason. They continually ride until the sun/moon darken/stars fall.
Except for the catching away, .. which I do not believe..

I think we are getting some harmony with what we understand.

Seal five is talking about something else ..

Revelation 6:9
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

under the altar...

Where he saw them— under the altar; at the foot of the altar of incense, in the most holy place; he saw them in heaven, at the foot of Christ." ― Matthew Henry's Commentary on Revelation 6:9.

As a point of reference, it will be helpful to look first at the biblical account of the first martyr, Abel:

Gen 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
Gen 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
Gen 4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
Gen 4:11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Abel's blood, not Abel himself, cried out to the Lord. Clearly this did not happen in a literal sense. Abel's shed blood cried out from the ground to the Lord symbolically, for justice to be done, for his blood to be avenged, just like in Rev 6:10.

The book of Leviticus give us some interesting information about blood:

Lev 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

It is the Hebrew word nephesh that gives us the key:

Lev 17:11 For the life [H5315 nephesh] of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: [H5315 nephesh] for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul [H5315 nephesh].

The word nephesh occurs three times in that verse, and it is translated life, souls, and soul. So it would be just as proper to translate the verse as follows:

Lev 17:11 For the soul of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Nephesh, according to Strong's dictionary, also has the meaning of breath, so this is also valid:

Lev 17:11 For the breath of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Now as most people will probably recognize, that is a medically correct statement. The blood carries the oxygen from the lungs throughout the body. The body's breath is literally carried in the blood! So this verse draws a parallel between breath, soul, and blood. They are, in effect, synonymous in this case. Note this Messianic prophecy in Isaiah:

Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul [H5315 nephesh] unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Since the life is in the blood (Lev 17:11), it was Jesus' blood that was poured out unto death at the cross.

Reactions: &Abel
Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Another point is regarding the mention of souls slain... in Rev 6:9

The word translated "souls" in Revelation 6:9 in the Greek is psuche, G5590 in Strong's dictionary, which also has the meaning of life or breath. Since we have concluded that the blood carries the life and breath in Leviticus 17:11, and life, breath, soul, and blood are synonymous in this case, the following is also a proper translation:

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the blood of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Now verses 9 and 10 are coherent. It is the shed blood of the martyrs that is seen "under the altar", not immortal bodiless souls. Just as Abel's blood cries out symbolically for justice to the Lord, so does the blood of the martyrs "under the altar". So, just what does "under the altar" mean, and where is this altar. For the answers we need to look at the altars of the Hebrew sanctuary or temple.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Except for the catching away, .. which I do not believe..

I think we are getting some harmony with what we understand.

Seal five is talking about something else ..

Revelation 6:9
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

under the altar...

Where he saw them— under the altar; at the foot of the altar of incense, in the most holy place; he saw them in heaven, at the foot of Christ." ― Matthew Henry's Commentary on Revelation 6:9.

As a point of reference, it will be helpful to look first at the biblical account of the first martyr, Abel:

Gen 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
Gen 4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
Gen 4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
Gen 4:11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Abel's blood, not Abel himself, cried out to the Lord. Clearly this did not happen in a literal sense. Abel's shed blood cried out from the ground to the Lord symbolically, for justice to be done, for his blood to be avenged, just like in Rev 6:10.

The book of Leviticus give us some interesting information about blood:

Lev 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

It is the Hebrew word nephesh that gives us the key:

Lev 17:11 For the life [H5315 nephesh] of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: [H5315 nephesh] for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul [H5315 nephesh].

The word nephesh occurs three times in that verse, and it is translated life, souls, and soul. So it would be just as proper to translate the verse as follows:

Lev 17:11 For the soul of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Nephesh, according to Strong's dictionary, also has the meaning of breath, so this is also valid:

Lev 17:11 For the breath of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Now as most people will probably recognize, that is a medically correct statement. The blood carries the oxygen from the lungs throughout the body. The body's breath is literally carried in the blood! So this verse draws a parallel between breath, soul, and blood. They are, in effect, synonymous in this case. Note this Messianic prophecy in Isaiah:

Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul [H5315 nephesh] unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Since the life is in the blood (Lev 17:11), it was Jesus' blood that was poured out unto death at the cross.

YES!!!!!! YES, YES, YES!!!!! AMEN AND AMEN!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Enoch also confirms all of that:

http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudepig/enoch/ENOCH_1.HTM

[Chapter 22] 1 And thence I went to another place, and he mountain [and] of hard rock. 2 And there was in it four hollow places, deep and wide and very smooth. How smooth are the hollow places and deep and dark to look at. 3 Then Raphael answered, one of the holy angels who was with me, and said unto me: 'These hollow places have been created for this very purpose, that the spirits of the souls of the dead should 4 assemble therein, yea that all the souls of the children of men should assemble here. And these places have been made to receive them till the day of their judgement and till their appointed period [till the period appointed], till the great judgement (comes) upon them.' I saw (the spirit of) a dead man making suit, 5 and his voice went forth to heaven and made suit. And I asked Raphael the angel who was 6 with me, and I said unto him: 'This spirit which maketh suit, whose is it, whose voice goeth forth and maketh suit to heaven ?' 7 And he answered me saying: 'This is the spirit which went forth from Abel, whom his brother Cain slew, and he makes his suit against him till his seed is destroyed from the face of the earth, and his seed is annihilated from amongst the seed of men.' 8 The I asked regarding it, and regarding all the hollow places: 'Why is one separated from the other?' 9 And he answered me and said unto me: 'These three have been made that the spirits of the dead might be separated. And such a division has been make (for) the spirits of the righteous, in which there is the bright spring of 10 water. And such has been made for sinners when they die and are buried in the earth and judgement has not been executed on them in their 11 lifetime. Here their spirits shall be set apart in this great pain till the great day of judgement and punishment and torment of those who curse for ever and retribution for their spirits. There 12 He shall bind them for ever. And such a division has been made for the spirits of those who make their suit, who make disclosures concerning their destruction, when they were slain in the days 13 of the sinners. Such has been made for the spirits of men who were not righteous but sinners, who were complete in transgression, and of the transgressors they shall be companions: but their spirits shall not be slain in the day of judgement nor shall they be raised from thence.' 14 The I blessed the Lord of glory and said: 'Blessed be my Lord, the Lord of righteousness, who ruleth for ever.'

Who does Jesus bring with Him when the change comes?

1Th 4:14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

He brings the spirits of the dead in Christ.

Then their bodies rise:

1Th 4:16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

And we are all changed and caught up to meet the Lord in the air:

1Th 4:17Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Where are we going when we are all given our "clothes of immortality"...aka "white robes"?

1Cr 15:52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
1Cr 15:53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

Rev 7:9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
temple.gif

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Souls under the altar are in the inner holy area.. the altar is the altar of incense... or the altar of prayer offerings.... #6.

In the outer court... think Rev 11:2... you find the altar of sacrifice and the laver [where the priest mikvah [baptize/wash] before entering into the Holy Sanctuary].. the reason I put it in relation to Rev 11 is because

1.) it is where you find the gentile believers...
- all agree on the sacrifice (Yeshua, the Lamb of God)
- they all agree on the need for baptism (although they vary on how..etc)

2.) did you know that everything in the outer court is made of bronze
- bronze is symbolic of sin

3.) they are those who will be sacrificed during the three 1/2 year period and will be those under the altar.

4.) they are believers but could go no further in faith that the cross and baptism.

5.) they are not those who in Rev 11:1 are being measured in the inner holy temple area where there is the menorah [Holy Spirit] light on the shewbread [Word of God for each tribe] and at the altar of incense [offering the prayers] ... that is another group who go on spiritually to be the examples of perfect in Yeshua that the Lord has been waiting for.

Don't get me wrong here... the outer court is most important in the spiritual walk.. for in it contains the steps to approaching God. First you have to accept that you are a sinner, and that Yeshua, the Lamb of God, as the sacrifice for our sins. Then you have to be baptised/washed away the sins, for the renewing of our minds, for the dying to the old life and to walk in a new life in Him.

Back in the old days when the temple was in operation, you would have to bring a lamb and lay your hands on its head and confess your sins, and then sacrifice it, representing the lamb taking your penalty. If you lived back then, and were a gentile, you would have to do this just like the Jews were. There was no different way as far as God was concerned.

Leviticus 24:22
Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the LORD your God.

Numbers 15:16
One law and one manner shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.

Numbers 15:29
Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.

They had to be there laying their hand on the little lambs head confessing their sins and then watch the life of the little lamb sacrificed in their place. So altar of burnt offering, worked on their imagination, burning the dreadfulness of sin, and the final consequences of sin and the sinner into their heart. It was telling them as it should be telling you “You should have died for the sins that you have committed.”

Deuteronomy 21:22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

That should never be forgotten..

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Sin separates you from God. Without God, you cease to exist. How far can you go away from God and live? We are so far from God, that we can not see Him. We are so far from God that we often wonder if He truly exists. God knows that is the way you feel sometimes. It is sin that is separating you from Him. God has no desire for you to feel this way about Him. God has prepared a way, to take sin, the stumbling block that separates you from Him out of the way.
Isaiah 57:14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.
He knew that this would happen when we wander to far away from Him. He laid out a plan, that would bring us back to Him in the only way that it can be done.
1 Peter 1:19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but
was manifest in these last times for you,21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
The Temple services in the outer court are the first introductions that a sinner has to how God is going to reconcile man with Himself. Since sin can not exist in the presence of God and without God, we would cease to exist. There has to be a way made for God to save the sinner. There was a way provided that sin can be separated from the sinner. It involved sacrifice. Out of love, Yeshua volunteered before we were even created, before the foundation of the world..
Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Come close to God and see that He is good. Come closer to God and see that He is your only hope of salvation. Come closer to God and find the emptiness in your heart can only be filled with God. God is what is missing in your life. Without God, you become critical, cruel and bitter. You see everything in a harsh manner. You may not even realize how horrible you are or are becoming. What I mean by coming closer.. is dig deeper into the plan of salvation found in the sanctuary services.. It is the key to opening up Revelation. For all those scenes found in Revelation without understanding the sanctuary services will not make sense, nor will the purpose and execution of those plan be revealed without the sand pile example given on Mount Sinai.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
1 Corinthians 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
You are created as a Holy Temple of God in which God should dwell. You were made to have God dwell within you. You will not feel whole until you let Him into your life in a real and enduring sincere way. Those with the tender heart and repentant spirit, will see the need to not sin any more, and pray that they will not. Sin cripples, and slowly destroys you. Sin sets you up to die. You need to also see that you are to sin no more.

It also stops us from having the Word of God opening up to us in a larger way than ever before.. We have to dig deep within us to find all sin and be cleansed of it... the more we cleanse, the more we see what God is saying.

John 5:5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. 6 When Yeshua saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? 7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. 8 Yeshua saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk. 13 And he that was healed wist not who it was: for Yeshua had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place. 14 Afterward Yeshua findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
Without God, you are spiritually dead. There is more than one death. These two deaths, a spiritual and physical death, Yeshua died each in turn.
Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Yeshua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
This is where Yeshua took into his pure lovely spirit the fallen sinful nature of us all which separated Him from His Holy Father. The spiritual death came at this spiritual separation from His Holy Father. He drank into Himself who we were and, instead of saying, “My Father”, He said, “My God, My God why have you forsaken me”? Yeshua was crying out in our place because God had forsaken Him who became sin for us. This was an unfair trade, one we will never be able to repay.
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Sin had separated the Son from the Father. It was devastating for both the Father and the Son to be separated for the first time in all of eternity. We probably will not truly understand the incredible sacrifice our God did in dying for us until we sit at His feet and learn from Him the immense sacrifice God made. This type of devotion that God has for us, to send His Only Begotten Son to die for us, that we may live, is beyond anything that we have experience here on earth.
1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
For a lot of us, there has been no one that has loved us with that much love and devotion. Now we have a glimmer that God loves us, more than we truly understand. What love. What undeserving deep abiding selfless love. God’s true character shines forth with every breath He took on this earth.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
In verse fifty of Matthew twenty-seven you can read about the physical death. Yeshua “cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up His spirit.” giving up His life for us became the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. Here is a real important part to understand... if we are to get into the Holy Area..
Romans 6:6 Knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.”
Love can get no greater than that, for someone else to die in our place. God’s purpose is to separate us from sin, and so that we have a way to be free from being slaves to sin. You can die to the old ways and live a new life in Christ. A way has been prepared for you to live a new life with God. God will impart into your heart with the removal of sin, a new start. A new beginning, that is also given strength and vigor from His Holy Spirit to live a godly life.
Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Spirit hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood.
People who read the scriptures, before Christ died, did not understand all the wisdom of God in the temple service performed daily in the outer court yard but they did understand that the lamb was dying in their place. Though they had been told, they did not see that God himself would provide the Lamb to be condenmed and put to death because of our sins.
Genesis 22:8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

But let us not get stuck in the outer court, thinking that is all we need. We are not to stay out in the outer court clinging to the cross, when the Lord has prepared us a place from the storm to come.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Before I leave the outer court.. there is a little more I want to say about it...'

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Yeshua coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
The altar of burnt offering was where the drama was played out, a shadow of Yeshua, our sacrifice. This drama is played out in your heart every day. Daily these sacrifices of your heart are your loving services to God.
Mark 12:33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
Just as the unblemished animals were sacrificed with the laying on of hands and the shedding of its blood, Yeshua came to us as the Son of God and bore the condenmation of all our sins. Just as the sacrificial offerings were to take on all sins through the laying on of hands and confession and then their blood shed, He accepted all the sins of the world passed onto Him and bore the condenmation of these sins by shedding His blood on the cross.

In this way, the altar of burnt offering is the altar of our heart. The fUlfillment of the sacrificial services at the altar with the horn at every corner, was fhlfilled by His sacrifice.
Jeremiah 17:1 The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;
It would not surprise me that at the time of the sacrifice, when Yeshua gave up the ghost, the lamb that was to be sacrificed in the temple in Jerusalem escaped the knife. This temple service that God instituted was the only process that God would accept as a method to approach Him. It is the only way God would offer mercy and forgiveness to the sinner. Through the atoning blood of our Lord Yeshua Christ, performed in ritual for years at this altar, do people get an inkling of how sacrifice removes sins from the sinner.
Ephesians 2:13 But now in Messiah Yeshua ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
This is where the grace of God can be found, in the symbolic services performed, showing that a way made for reconciliation between man and a Holy God and it was in the shedding of the blood of His Only Begotten Son. Here is where you can place all the texts of Yeshua as the Lamb of God, sacrificed for us, for forgiveness for our sins.
Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Yeshua:
This is where the daily sacrifices are made, by the blood of the lamb, in the outer court of the temple grounds, for your sins when you confess them with a humble and repentant heart.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
There is no better time in our course of study that this time.. to pause and reflect on Yeshua and the work He did in the outer sanctuary with His first coming..

Now notice the difference between the daily priests work and that of our High Priest, our Lord Yeshua Christ. It is important for you to see this as it will become clearer later why it is so important to follow Yeshua in His Heavenly ministry. We are only at the first step in Temple services. We have only come to Yeshua at the altar of sacrifice, and where with repentant hearts we are seeing our need to forsake sins and sinful ways, that we may have a closer walk with God.
Hebrews 5:1 For every High Priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:
Hebrews 7:27 Who needeth not daily, as those High Priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people’s: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
Hebrews 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world:
but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
Accept Yeshua Christ as your Lord and saviour. Ask Him to forgive you of all your sins. Repent of all the sins that come to your mind, asking God to bring them all to your mind so that you may repent of them, especially those sins you have overlooked and are important in the eyes of God. Pray until every sins that so easy besets you are won in the name of Yeshua.
Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Claim the promise that He is able to save you to the uttermost. For by His sacrifice, God can forgive you and you can be reconciled with God, the Father through the blood of Yeshua Christ. He died that you might live.
John 14:6 Yeshua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
The way has been opened for you to accept Yeshua into your heart and live a new life in Christ. It is a wonderful life that leads to everlasting contentment and peace in the mind and in the new world to come.

OK I have said my piece on the thoughts and reflections of the outer court.

Now back to the deeper study of Revelation and end times.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Here is another interesting tidbit when you are reading Rev 11:2 and thinking about those people... in many ways they are like the Israelites out in the wilderness... They believe that they have the right focus and that this is where they should stay but... as always God has more light.. which is to lead us further into more truth.. that was there right before our eyes.... so I am going back into the outer court and point out another aspect for you to consider.

Bronze means the judgment of all the sins of mankind.

Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. 7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. 8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. 9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.
The people may not have realized the connection between the brass objects in the outer court, but Yeshua pointed to the brass (bronze) as said that it pointed to Him. He was made like sin so that we who look to Him for salvation may be saved from the serpent’s bite.
John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
It was not the graven serpent that healed but the faith that if you looked upon it as the God told Moses to tell the people to do that healed them, by faith they knew God would heal them if they obey and God did the healing. Just as Yeshua who was a curse on the tree, and many believed that He was the son of G-d are still today healed. They looked up Yeshua repent and believe. They are fully forgiven and healed. Those who look upon the pole and see Yeshua, the innocent guiltless lamb, made sin for us represented by the serpent, will get a glimmer of what Yeshua was telling them. Placing the snake on the crucifix and its descent with Christ into death, hell, the place where there is no return we get a glimpse of the depths that Christ went to for us. Christ, who bore our iniquity as he bears the snake with Him into the eternal destruction of Hell, and then resurrects. No mere mortal is capable of resurrection, cut off as we had been from the Tree of Life, only a God can do this. Only because Yeshua is God Himself can this be so. As it happened later, people missed the message and worshiped the serpent on the pole and it had to be torn down.
2 Kings 18:3 And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that David his father did. 4 He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan. 5 He trusted in the LORD God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him.

Let us not miss this message and worship the serpent. Satan is one brazen, bold, deceitful, conniving, instigator of malicious devious lies. Understand how repentance in our hearts brings the promises of God to our life, and healing of your mind and body from the bites of Satan.

When I made this tie in.. think about the fact that Satan is going to do the great imitation of Yeshua's first coming in order to deceive the whole world into worshiping him.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

What this verse is saying is that the many deceivers are propagating the idea that the next time Yeshua comes, he will not come in the flesh [maybe appearing around the world like "Mary" has been appearing to people for quite a few years now, without flesh, just a ghostly appearance]... Something Satan can do, because he doesn't have flesh.

If fact, there are two things Satan can not do, be Holy, and come in the flesh... but brightness, brilliant, cunning, lying, charismatic are just some of the traits he does have.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
You knew I was getting around to the temple services themselves and the inner court.

Understand first that only priests enter into the inner court. There comes a time when we must move closer to God and become the spiritual kings and priests that God would have us be in these last days of earth’s history. In order to do this we must understand one of the most important tasks that Yeshua is performing in the heavenly sanctuary for us today.
1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
So let us enter the Holy Place which is the temple of God, where the sacrifice of Yeshua is taken to atone for our sins. Just as everyone come to the cross and sees the lamb that taketh away the sins of the world, they are also to mature into the spiritual priesthood and go into the holy sanctuary where they are to partake of the truth in symbolic form found therein. Remember all things point to the work of our Redeemer in Heaven as our High Priest and King.
1 Peter 2 :1-9 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. 2 Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, 3 now that you have tasted that the Lord is good. 4 As you come to him, the living Stone--rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him-- 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Yeshua Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.” 7 Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone,” 8 and, “A stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.”
They stumble because they disobey the message--which is also what they were destined for. 9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Luke 17:21 For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.
1 Corinthians 3:9-11 For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. 10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Yeshua Christ.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Oh, what an understanding and compassionate God we have, full of mercy, tolerance and long suffering. It is time to be no longer ignorant regarding the true God and His mission of mercy and salvation.
Romans 11:25-27 25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The deliverer (Yeshua) will come from Zion; He will turn godlessness away from Jacob. 27. And this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins.”
I believe we are soon going to see this fulfilled before our eyes as the pinnacle of their hope is fulfilled with the temple in Jerusalem is built. Only to have it desecrated... and then God will reveal Himself to them and they will be come truly mighty for Him, because as keepers of the oracles of God, they will see the connection and become the 144,000 that they should become in fulfillment of God master design.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
There comes a time when it is necessary to leave the outer court. As it is prophesied in Daniel, this part of the sanctuary services will be taken away, by the overflowing abominations.
Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for Himself and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations were determined.
For those that are not familiar with Daniel, he was given a vision of the last days, which has puzzled many for centuries.
Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down. 12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practiced, and prospered. 13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? 14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
This has been the puzzle in prophecy that many have tried to calculate using the numbers provided as to when this occurred or is still to occur. While not get into this prophecy to any depth, keep it in mind, because this study will affect how you will re-examine the prophecy later.

The sanctuary mentioned in this prophecy is not an earthly sanctuary or temple in Jerusalem; but the Temple of God, which is the divine original Moses was shown in the mountain and ofwhich he made an earthly copy.
Hebrews 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow ofheavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
According to this prophecy in Daniel the Antichrist (the Little Horn) is scheduled to desecrate the Temple of God by his very presence. He will enter in the outer court of the Temple of God where the daily sacrifices are performed and will blasphemously challenge the Prince of the heavenly host.
Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. 10: And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11: Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

I guess some people like it at the base of the Mount Sinai/Zion being frightened and not wanting to climb and be with the God. Yet every day they claim they want to live with God forever.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
You know here on the CF ... we discuss this or that .. chewing on God's Word like it is a buffet for us to pick and choice our truths and reject the rest. There needs to be a reverence for every Word of God, like it is precious gold, full of wisdom, and insights like heavenly treasures of more wealth than all the riches men of earth could wish for.

Because of hardness of heart, there will be people will not listen to the message that would have prepared them as to what is about to come upon the world, leaving them unprepared for the reality of the event.
Isaiah 47:11 Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.
Isaiah 48:3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I shewed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.
Taking down that curtain in your mind, that most people use to mentally separate themselves from God, God suddenly shows up in all His majestic Holiness. Today it is your sins that separate you from God like a curtain. They are what keeps you from seeing God.
Isaiah 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
I want you to prayerfully think about this for a moment...

God will tear down that curtain suddenly in the day that He said He would.
Jeremiah 4:20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
Mourning for the only son, Yeshua, God’s people will be rejoicing when He comes to their temple, in the real way which is more awesome than there are words to describe the experience. It will a totally different event for them.
Jeremiah 6:26 0 daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us.
The Lord knows that only He is the one for His bride. He will come suddenly to her, which is our minds, the Temple of God, at the appointed time. It is important for believers to be ready at the appointed time for the experience with God, that is so necessary for us to prepare to live with God forever.
Jeremiah 49 :9 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan against the habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?
Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.