Put on your best British accent and read the following letters.

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Patient,

Check your baggage for bad apples. You may dispose of them in any of the refuse bins. You're bound to find some, so don't be upset when you turn one over. Often, 'others' who should remain nameless, have stuck these in your bag as you were traveling. No doubt they desired to spoil your entire holdings.

As for tending to your recovery, use the Psalms as your prayer rule every three hours or as often as you can. Administer in moderate doses and a let calmness wash over you. Read them aloud and let your breath flow. Regular use has been known to break one out in singing. This usually happens after one has laid aside all earthly cares. When this happens be assured that it is working and continue your recovery.

Give thanks for what you are given knowing that it is lent to you by your creator just as the breath of life was given. Give freely and love one another. Taking care of others is a circular activity. It will come back to you.

More later.

Your affectionate Guardian Angel,

Gavreel

Just for fun, you try one.
Forgive me...

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Patient,

In response to your inquiry; yes, "they" are real. It's good that you see that one does not need to be seen to be real. One of their best tricks is you not knowing they are there. Let me assure you that security is aware of the situation. I have been assured that no harm can reach you "directly" unless you reach out to them. Do not do so.

No, staring them down or looking one in the face, as you call it, is not a good idea. You should look away and let us do our job. Do not bemuse them. Brave as you are, they have practiced their terror for millennia. They're doubling up on those who are seeking treatment. One may scare you back only to have another behind you waiting.

Ultimately, they just want to take what you have. It's best to ignore them altogether, they see this as a type of mockery, tending to frustrate easily, they will move on.

Do not presuppose that one being gone is the end of the ordeal. It's rather as if the vacancy now holds a vacuum and could be filled with something far worse if you allow it. Be ever on guard, letting nothing else take hold. Let that vacuum close upon itself.

I am here. At HIS command. Yes, they see me and my sword.

Don't take so long in asking. If I can't help, we have lots of resources.

Your affectionate Guardian Angel,

Gavreel

Forgive me...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country