Put in a small prayer for me. Life can be a downer at times.

Starnchrist

Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Guys. :( Sometimes...you hold out hope for someone and you make believe, but that is the worst thing to do in life. I was holding on to someone and I feel soo Dumb right now. It's ridiculous. I even tried to just open the prospect to other because realistically the other was impossible, but I held out hope thinking "Hey you never know maybe being friends won't be so bad cause they might just start to have feelings for you." WRONG!!! oh man was I so wrong. I just feel the fool. Anyway. Thanks for your prayers. The heart is just pained. It happens to me all the time. Rejection is not my friend.

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks Guys. :( Sometimes...you hold out hope for someone and you make believe, but that is the worst thing to do in life. I was holding on to someone and I feel soo Dumb right now. It's ridiculous. I even tried to just open the prospect to other because realistically the other was impossible, but I held out hope thinking "Hey you never know maybe being friends won't be so bad cause they might just start to have feelings for you." WRONG!!! oh man was I so wrong. I just feel the fool. Anyway. Thanks for your prayers. The heart is just pained. It happens to me all the time. Rejection is not my friend.

I'm so sorry m'dear. I know the feeling. I'm here if you want to talk. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums