United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
'Called to separation with the Crucified..'
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

(Galatians 2:20)
The new life is no longer, like the former, dependent on the struggling efforts of a mere man to draw near to God in his own righteousness. Christ Himself is its source, as the vine is the source of life to the branches. - Expositor's Greek

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
ZwkuGzD.png

upload_2017-12-14_20-14-15.jpeg

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We used to sing,'I want God's way to be my way,as I journey here below,for their is no other highway that the child of God should know. Though the way be steep and rough,if He leads me that's enough,I want God's way to be my way,every day'

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
While it is said, Today if you will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

For some, when they had heard, did provoke: yet not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness?

And to whom swore he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

(Hebrews 3:15-19)​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'All I have and all I am is Yours,there's. nothing that I have on earth that does'nt come from You. I lay aside my pride and worldly worth;to serve You is the greatest thing that I could ever do,for unless You build this house,I am building it in vain. Unless the work is Yours,there is nothing to be gained. I want something that will stand when Your holy fire comes. Something that will last and to hear You say,"Well done",giving glory to You,LORD,glory to You,LORD' (Nathan and Lou Fellingham)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'So easy to desire what others have,instead of seeing all the gifts You have given me. So help me fan the flame which You began and burn in me a love for You that all will clearly see' (Nathan and Lou Fellingham)

Upvote 0