England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Like Paul,each Christian has. a purpose to fulfil. We used to sing,'I have a destiny,I know I shall fulfil..'. That is still true. There is a calling on each life that surrenders to the LORD.

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think we all have different callings not everyone will be a world renown evangelist...some maybe be called to just teach a small childrens Sunday school class... And others just called to be Christians..

For me I think mine is to simply be an artist.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think we all have different callings not everyone will be a world renown evangelist...some maybe be called to just teach a small childrens Sunday school class... And others just called to be Christians..

For me I think mine is to simply be an artist.
You are right. We are all called firstly to be God's people and part of His Church. He gives us differing abilities and talents,functions and gifts. God bless you as an artist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We have been called out of the world,although we live here. We are 'citizens of heaven'. Jim Reeves used to sing,'This world is not my home,I'm just a passing through. If heaven's not my home,I don't know what I'd do. The angels beckon me from heaven's open door and I don't feel at home in this world anymore'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We all have a work to do in the LORD'S service. We are in God's family and as in every family there is service that blesses the other members of the family and those outside of it.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We are all in the Kings Army and all have our part to fulfill. We are not all Generals! We are not all Officers. We are all Christian soldiers following the instructions of the Captain of hosts. Onward!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O,Jesus,I have promised to serve Thee to the end. Be Thou forever near me,my Master and my friend. I shall not fear the battle if Thou art by my side,nor wander from the pathway if Thou wilt be my Guide" (John Ernest Bode)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We are all in the Kings Army and all have our part to fulfill. We are not all Generals! We are not all Officers. We are all Christian soldiers following the instructions of the Captain of hosts. Onward!
Yes! Onward Christian Soldiers!

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O let me feel Thee near me,the world is ever near. I see the sights that dazzle,the tempting sounds I hear. My foes are ever near me,around me and within,but Jesus draw Thou nearer and shield my soul from sin' (John Edward Bode)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O let me hear Thee speaking in accents clear and still. Above the storms of passion,the murmurs of self will. O speak to reasure me,to hasten or control. O speak and make me listen,Thou Guardian of my soul' (John Edward Bude)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'O Jesus Thou hast promised,to all who follow Thee,that where Thou art in glory,there shall Thy servant be and Jesus I have promised to serve Thee to the end. O give me grace to follow my Master and my Friend' (John Ernest Bode)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'There's a work for Jesus,precious souls to bring. Tell them of His mercies,tell them of your King. Faint not,grow not weary,He will strength renew. There's a work for Jesus,none but you can do' (Elsie Yale)

Upvote 0