May 16, 2009
Finland
✟37,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey!
I'm not a new christian anymore - I've had living faith or the last five years now. However I think I would still appreciate some insight on the purpose of having Revelation in the Bible, as well as how it were reasonable to read it. I have read through it twice and to me, it seemed to be a prophecy about the end times. The problem is that it seems really hard to see what things it's supposed to mean or not mean - every single age so far has thought that it's all about their time in particular and we still haven't seen the world end, have we? And if t's not supposed to help us see when the end approaches then what function does it serve to know all about it?

Another interpretation I've heard is that it would have been a form of giving consolation to the early christians who were severely persecuted and that it were written in a secret code language of some sorts so that others wouldn't understand... But how can we then know that it is exactly that and not what it seems to say? Because that just sounds confusing... And then I also don't feel very persecuted, so I don't think it would matter to me if this theory were true. [I understand the Bible is written for others then me too but shouldn't it's content be somewhat relevant to every christian?]

ittarter

Non-Metaphysical Christian Critic
Apr 14, 2009
Oklahoma, United States
✟10,047.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...and that it were written in a secret code language of some sorts so that others wouldn't understand... But how can we then know that it is exactly that and not what it seems to say? Because that just sounds confusing... And then I also don't feel very persecuted, so I don't think it would matter to me if this theory were true. [I understand the Bible is written for others then me too but shouldn't it's content be somewhat relevant to every christian?]

Not really a secret code language, but they couldn't go right out and say "Nero is the tool of Satan on earth" in writing, lest they subject themselves to even more persecution. To identify their persecutors with the powers of evil which will ultimately be destroyed by Christ -- clearly this gives them hope, perhaps enough to keep them from recanting under pressure.

Of course the meaning of a lot of the symbolic language of the book is heavily debated so I don't mean to say that we understand it perfectly. However I believe the larger contours are fairly clear -- at least in terms of the book's purpose.

As to your final question, I don't understand why you'd think that everything in the Bible would always be relevant to you at every second. However if you look at Revelation in terms of "the church is under fire" then of course it is still the case. The church every day is tempted to capitulate to both internal corruption and external force, all over the world. Yet we must stand for something greater than all that and not let go. I'm not persecuted either -- I live in a country where my freedom of religion is a legal right -- but there are other ways of seeing how the truth of the book applies to me, my community, and the global church.

Upvote 0

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"Another interpretation I've heard is that it would have been a form of giving consolation to the early christians who were severely persecuted....."

That is my belief, Aino.....and that's all I will say.......

D'accord.

Upvote 0

MPaul

Covered by the Blood
Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
✟8,674.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The main competition to Christianity in ancient times was Greek theater – and attending a drama was an act of worship. Ephesus had the largest theater in the Roman Empire, with seven windows for background art. People came from all over Asia Minor to see the plays and to visit the temple of Artimus. Ephesus was a port, and there was a marble road going straight to the theater with a colonnade.

The literary structure of Revelation matches the architectural structure of the Ephesus theater perfectly. To follow Revelation easily, note there are seven sections, each with an introduction and seven elements. Note also, that the seven sections then form a chiasmus – an ancient literary structuring device based on inverted parallelism. (For instance – the Illiad and the Odyssey is set out as a chiamus. Or for a biblical for instance, Luke and Acts have a chiastic structure). The center of the chiasmus focused on the main message, and everyone knew to look there for understanding. However, plays did not have to be actually performed. They were often read by people in a social setting – like in the living room after dinner. The very popular plays of Seneca were not performed for a long time.

Thus, Revelation offered an alternative to pagan religion in a format Greeks understood. It's primary emphasis was to set out end time prophecy, but as a theater production its main purpose was to emphasize that all of life is spiritual warfare – that is emphasized by the center of the chiasmus. Interacting with Revelation as a play, the spectator comes out thinking of his/her utter dependence on God to withstand the attack of the enemy in life.

This is actually a complex subject, understanding how the bible utilizes drama and requires extensive study to appreciate. A lot of the ancient theater of Ephesus still remains.

I recommend reading Revelation in the Montgomery New Testament. I think this is the best rendering of the language in English as drama, and when Revelation is set out in its dramatic and chiastic structure, its beauty is overwhelming. I had just noted in another thread, that I thought the Montgomery New Testament was in the public domain now. If so, I intend to set out the book of Revelation on my website in its true literary structure using the Montgomery version. (No, Helen Montgomery was not a relation – the name similarity to mine is just a coincidence). I hope this happens sooner, rather than later, but I have too much going on now.

Upvote 0

Taylor Lee

Oppinionated Self-Acclaimed Apologist
Aug 17, 2011
✟15,144.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The book of Revelation is not merely a book describing the endtimes as many will have it to be, although it does, but it does not give great detail of many events and uses symbolism, yet as it says in 2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

I do not believe there are hidden messages but I believe that the book of Revelation was written for the purpose to of being a Revelation of Christ in glory, omnipotence, omniscience, and holiness.

Reactions: kc990
Upvote 0

LinuxUser

Jun 1, 2011
in a house :)
✟1,655.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey!
I'm not a new christian anymore - I've had living faith or the last five years now. However I think I would still appreciate some insight on the purpose of having Revelation in the Bible, as well as how it were reasonable to read it. I have read through it twice and to me, it seemed to be a prophecy about the end times. The problem is that it seems really hard to see what things it's supposed to mean or not mean - every single age so far has thought that it's all about their time in particular and we still haven't seen the world end, have we? And if t's not supposed to help us see when the end approaches then what function does it serve to know all about it?

Another interpretation I've heard is that it would have been a form of giving consolation to the early christians who were severely persecuted and that it were written in a secret code language of some sorts so that others wouldn't understand... But how can we then know that it is exactly that and not what it seems to say? Because that just sounds confusing... And then I also don't feel very persecuted, so I don't think it would matter to me if this theory were true. [I understand the Bible is written for others then me too but shouldn't it's content be somewhat relevant to every christian?]
I take the second view. I believe that Revelations was a code for those early Christians it was written to. For along time I thought it was future but everytime something big came up they were the baddies of Revelations. I began to study and that is when I became a Partial Preterist

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kc990

Blessed Through Christ
Jul 20, 2011
✟8,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Revelation (Introductions). Right off the Bible.

"The Revelation to John was written at a time when Christians were being persecuted because of their faith in Jesus Christ as Lord. The writer's main concern is to give readers hope and encouragement and to urge them to remain faithful during suffering and persecution.

For the most part the book consists of several series of revelations and visions presented in symbolic language that would have been understood by Christians of that day, but would have been a mystery to all others........ Although, there are differences of opinion regarding the details of interpretation of the book, the central theme is clear: through Christ the Lord, God will finally and totally defeat all of his enemies......"

That said, yes it was for the people who were suffering and being persecuted during that time. The introductions clearly states Christians of this day would not be able to understand it because of the symbolic language, but nevertheless, I don't think the revelation should be disregarded. The purpose of the Revelation is to make (not only for the persecuted during that time, but) every Christian aware that during the end of times, God will defeat all evil and that we almost must remain faithful for Jesus' second coming, to have a place in Heaven.

Back in the days when Jesus has not been born, the scriptures of Judaism were also a set of revelations to the people back then. And through Christ many, many, many years later, those prophecies were fulfilled. In the same manner as well, the prophecies in the Revelation will be fulfilled. Just because it doesn't make sense now, it doesn't mean it's not going to happen. It just means the events of Revelation is far from us at the moment. (I don't think you'd want to experience the events anyways).

For God, the statement "The ending is near" is true, because one day of God is like one century for us.

Upvote 0

papaJP

Prophet
Nov 15, 2010
Kerrville, Texas
✟15,783.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey!

I must start this with saying I am close to finishing a word study and commentary on the Book of Revelation. The book of revelation is the last book of the Bible and is the completion chapter that tells us about the end of the age and explains much about the previous books of the Bible.
Chapters 1 to 4 are summary chapters that tell the story of the end of the age. Chapters 5 through 18 are seperate visions that are not sequential and overlat at times. These visions are to give us details and is written in symbolic language and without God and much prayer will be difficult to understand. Chapter 19 and 20 are the finish and completion of what the end of the age will be.

If you do not "know" the rest of the Bible revelation will be difficult. I find that almost every verse in revelation points either through words or content back to many verses in the Bible.

I will tell and continue to tell all who study the Bible to pray first and seek the revelation from God of what He wants you to know during that reading or study.

After many months I can tell you that I do not have all the answers or never will. However I learn every day and God is faithful to reveal truth every time I open the Bible.

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

childofdust

May 18, 2010
✟2,177.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
The problem is that it seems really hard to see what things it's supposed to mean or not mean.

Well said. And that's one of many reasons I take issue with it (the Apocalypse proper—not the letters) because the gospel message that Yeshua gave to his disciples and that they spread to the world is completely different. Any so-called scripture that tries to hide the truth in shadows and symbols that bewilder even the elect cannot be scripture at all. Although I despise Luther, I have to agree with him:

First and foremost, the apostles do not deal with visions, but prophesy in clear and plain words, as do Peter and Paul, and Christ in the gospel. For it befits the apostolic office to speak clearly of Christ and his deeds, without images and visions. Moreover there is no prophet in the Old Testament, to say nothing of the New, who deals so exclusively with visions and images. For myself, I think it approximates the Fourth Book of Esdras; I can in no way detect that the Holy Spirit produced it.
– Martin Luther, Preface to the Revelation of St. John, 1522
every single age so far has thought that it's all about their time in particular and we still haven't seen the world end, have we?

You hit the nail on the head with your point—the Revelation has led incalculable believers into trickery and deception. Almost every wayward sect of Christianity was begun by the fruit of Revelation...and it will continue to do so, now and forever more, untold millions being led astray into new cults and end time movements, so that even the very Church of Christ should be rocked for all time. If you know a tree by its fruit, you know that Revelation (the Apocalypse, not the letters) is a scourge of unrighteousness--a foul stain and mockery of Christ.

And if t's not supposed to help us see when the end approaches then what function does it serve to know all about it?

Bingo. It doesn't tell us anything useful to our faith as the Church, it doesn't do anything to convert those who are lost, and the person and character of Christ is not known in it. Again, as Luther recognized (and it pains me to agree with the cursed man):

Christ is neither taught nor known in it.
– Martin Luther, Preface to the Revelation of St. John, 1522

Another interpretation I've heard is that it would have been a form of giving consolation to the early christians who were severely persecuted

Christ showed us the way to follow and the early church followed it: persecution, suffering, and death out of love for our enemies – not hiding in seclusion and dreaming of the day when our enemies will be annihilated. Paul himself stood up before all principalities and powers and preached the gospel clearly and boldly. And he was put to death for it. That is the way of Christ and his church. The way of anti-Christ is couching our words in mysteries and refusing to tell the truth to those in power over the earth so we can save our own skins and they can perish.

and that it were written in a secret code language of some sorts so that others wouldn't understand...

It does stink of psuedo-Gnostism – the only way anyone can be sure what it means is if they have some secret, hidden knowledge (Gnosis) about what it's really saying. It is clearly not something a follower of Christ would have written because no one who was blind and was made to see would write something that covers over the eyes of others and makes them unable to.

But how can we then know that it is exactly that and not what it seems to say?

You know a tree by its fruit. And you obviously know the fruit of Revelation. So what more do you need?

Upvote 0

Tayla

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2017
USA
✟147,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
However I think I would still appreciate some insight on the purpose of having Revelation in the Bible, as well as how it were reasonable to read it. I have read through it twice and to me, it seemed to be a prophecy about the end times.
In my view, the book of Revelation was written to the Christians living in Asia (to the seven churches there) who were being persecuted by Domitian. John knew the Romans would later begin more serious persecution and so he wished to address that topic.

It is not strictly chronological. It is a collection of short vignettes (short independent literary sketches), each addressing a theme with overlaps in time. The images are based on Old Testament images. It is not yet-future prophecy except for the second coming (and events after that) mentioned in detail finally in chapter 19 starting with verse 11 (but there are references to these earlier in various places).

Notice that John goes up into heaven in chapter 4. The remainder of the book consists of images and events occurring in the spiritual realm. This is why the book has a dreamlike quality; dreams also occur in the spiritual realm.

Trying to find events in the newspaper corresponding to passages in the book of Revelation is a pointless exercise. Just let the images wash over your soul (and look them up in the Old Testament).

Upvote 0

loNerpt

Mar 22, 2018
zwolle
✟760.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hey!

it's true OP , it seems dark
but in reality she speaks about "regions east of this earth" ,
not first about this earth itself

...please remember there are millions of fullblown [evil] spirits ,
revelation mentions but 200 million of them ,
who live in a region east of this earth

..crossreading will show you it is called 'the secret place' called 'sheol'
= as their , say HQ , inside this solarplane

That is the region which will be destroyed , as described in revelations -
and those 200 million will relocate to earth - and earth will get very dark ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey!
I'm not a new christian anymore - I've had living faith or the last five years now. However I think I would still appreciate some insight on the purpose of having Revelation in the Bible, as well as how it were reasonable to read it. I have read through it twice and to me, it seemed to be a prophecy about the end times. The problem is that it seems really hard to see what things it's supposed to mean or not mean - every single age so far has thought that it's all about their time in particular and we still haven't seen the world end, have we? And if it's not supposed to help us see when the end approaches then what function does it serve to know all about it?

Another interpretation I've heard is that it would have been a form of giving consolation to the early Christians who were severely persecuted and that it were written in a secret code language of some sorts so that others wouldn't understand... But how can we then know that it is exactly that and not what it seems to say? Because that just sounds confusing... And then I also don't feel very persecuted, so I don't think it would matter to me if this theory were true. [I understand the Bible is written for others then me too but shouldn't it's content be somewhat relevant to every christian?]
It really doesn't have a code per say, it's organized in three parts, each having at the heart of the emphasis judgment rained down on the armies of the Antichrist. I always thought it was helpful got get an overview before trying to take it verse by verse or word for word.

Persecution During the Tribulation Period:

My view of Revelations is pretty straight forward, seals at the beginning (Rev. ch. 1-7). Trumpets in the middle (Rev. ch. 8-14), vials of wrath toward the end (Rev. ch. 15-21). Of course there are a lot of other things going on obviously, but that's a general outline. Toward the end of the Trumpet blasts the two witnesses finish their testimony in Jerusalem that ends after 3 1/2 years. Between the seals and the Trumpets, the Trumpets and the Vials are considerable periods of time. During those times it's all conquest and plunder

The Four Horsemen are the same guy, the first four seals represent the rise of the Antichrist. The fifth seal reveal the martyrs beneath the alter asking how long will God wait to avenge their blood. The sixth seal is cataclysmic wrath and they all hide in the dens and caves of the rocks to hid from the 'Lamb'. In the opening scenes the Antichrist is seen as the World Conqueror, followed by World War, World Famine and finally World Plague. It's all the same guy but at the same time he is raising an army and creating a terrible mess.

It sounds like a campaign, Napoleon was suspected in his day of being the Antichrist. His reign didn't start out with battles and conquest, it actually started out with parades and ceremonies. Eventually all of Europe was drawn into terrible conflict but it started with Napoleon rallying the crowds to what they imagined would be a glorious conquest. It goes from a kind of triumphant procession, the Antichrist sporting the bow which is some kind of a ballistic weapon. It reminds me of the parades by the Soviets and North Koreans driving their missiles as part of a parade. War doesn't come until the second seal, a great sword is given him, which seems to imply not ballistic missiles but the sword is an infantry weapon. In the wake of a third of the people of earth now dead, famine and rationing are indicated by the scale that measures out wheat and barley for a days wages. That sounds like slave labor. Always in the wake of war there is cataclysmic devastation, the fourth horseman is at an unparalleled level.

The devastation unleashed with the opening of the sixth seal has this curious description:

The stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. (Rev. 6:13,14)​

That sounds a lot like ICBMs, of course there are other explanations but the heavens receding like a scroll, stars falling from heaven. One has to wonder, with the devastation with so many ground forces could the nations be resorting to nuclear strikes, the rest of the description perhaps describing nuclear winter. It could account for why they are in the dens and caves of the rocks, fall out bunkers perhaps?

What is puzzling here is how they know this is the wrath of the Lamb, especially if the cataclysm of the sixth seal are man made weapons. Unless of course, the martyrs slain in the Antichrists bloody inaugural rampage prophesied the cataclysm that would follow. Whether the church is raptured before this happens or not, there is a witness, the literal meaning of martyr, that proclaims the Word of God in the midst of persecution.

Bear in mind the word translated 'tribulation' is more often used in Scripture to speak of persecution:

Tribulation (θλῖψις, thlē'-psēs G2347) In Revelation 7:14, “the great tribulation”, RV, lit., “the tribulation, the great one” (not as KJV, without the article), is not that in which all saints share; it indicates a definite period spoken of by the Lord in Matthew 24:21; Mark 13:19; where the time is mentioned as preceding His second advent, and as a period in which the Jewish nation, restored to Palestine in unbelief by gentile instrumentality, will suffer an unprecedented out burst of fury on the part of antichristian powers confederate under the Man of Sin (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12; Revelation 12:13-17); in this tribulation gentile witnesses for God will share (Revelation 7:9), but it will be distinctly “the time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7), its beginning is signalized by the setting up of the ‘abomination of desolation” (Matthew 24:15; Mark 13:14, with Daniel 11:31; Daniel 12:11)​

Note: For the verb thlibo, in the passive voice rendered “suffer tribulation: in 1 Thessalonians 3:4, KJV (RV ‘suffer affliction’) (Vine's Expository Dictionary)

The tribulation that comes upon the earth, is precluded by the persecution 'anguish, suffering' of believers. Before the seals in Revelation 6:9-11 the martyrs cry for God to avenger their blood. Before the trumpet blasts in Revelation 8:5 a censor that represents the prayers of the saints is cast to the earth, a symbol of impending wrath. Then the prelude to the vials is a song:

“Great and marvelous are your deeds,
Lord God Almighty.
Just and true are your ways,
King of the nations.
Who will not fear you, Lord,
and bring glory to your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come
and worship before you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed.” (Rev. 16:3-4)​

Revelations

The Seals (S):

S-1 World Conqueror
S-2 World War
S-3 World Famine
S-4 World Plague
S-5 The Martyrs
S-6 Wrath
S-7 Silence

After the vision of the Son of Man and his words to the churches, the seals begin to be open. The first rider is wearing the wreath of a conqueror with a bow, the bow is probably some kind of a ballistic weapon. He may well assume control of the whole world with the threat of a weapon. Eventually a world war does erupt, which is what the red rider with the big sword represents. In the wake of this warfare there is rationing, which is what the scale in the hand of the black rider is showing us. Finally there is the ghastly rider, often refereed to as plague. In the wake of this bloody infamous rampage martyrs are revealed beneath the altar, these are the victims of the Antichrist who stood for the word of God. The sixth seal is something that looks a lot like a nuclear war, everyone is under ground and know this is God's wrath. The martyrs have been warning that this judgment is coming so when it hits it comes as no surprise to anyone. This is how the tribulation period begins, the seals represent the rise of the Antichrist.

The Trumpets (T)
T-1 1/3 of the earth
T-2 1/3 of the Sea
T-3 1/3 of the fresh water
T-4 1/3 of the heavens
T-5 1st Woe: Abaddon
T-6 2nd Woe: Euphrates
T-7 3rd Woe: Kingdom comes​

About half way through this 7 year period God brings judgment on the earth. I follows a similar process to the way the earth was prepared for life during creation week over the first four trumpet blasts. This is right around the time that the two witnesses are concluding their ministry in Jerusalem. The Antichrist enters the Temple and sets up an idol of himself, telling everyone to worship the image. The Jews repent and flee the wrath of the Antichrist probably fleeing to the south. An abyss is opened that apparently has contained a demonic host that is released on those that dwell on the earth. The Euphrates is prepared for the crossing of the kings of the east, who will descend into the valley of Armageddon for the final battle. According to the Revelation at this point the kingdoms of heaven have become the kingdom of God.

The Vials (V)
V-1 Sores on 666
V-2 Sea life dies
V-3 Water to blood
V-4 Sun Scorch
V-5 Utter darkness
V-6 Armageddon
V-7 Earthquake and hail​

For 3 1/2 years the armies of the Antichrist run wild, then toward the end of the tribulation period a series of vials of wrath devastate his forces. Somehow they manage to survive and are still standing in the valley of Armageddon now having joined forces with the kings of the east. Christ returns and levels the battle field with the words of his mouth, the Antichrist and the False Prophet are cast into the lake of fires.

Outline By Chapter:
1) The Vision of the Son of Man
2) The 7 Churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamos , Thyatira
3) Sardis Philadelphia Laodicea
4) The Seven Lamps of fire burning before the throne
5) The Lamb prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals.
6) Seals opened: S-1 World Ruler, S-2 World War, S-3 World Famine, S-4 Plague, S-5 Martyrs.
7) The 144,000, S-6 Wrath (Everyone hiding in caves from the Lamb).

8) S-7 Silence, Trumpets: T-1 Earth struck, T-2 Sea struck, T-3 Water struck, T-4 Heavens struck.
9) T-5 Locusts from the Abyss, T-6 The four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
10) The Angel and the little book
11) The Two Witnesses prophecy 1260 days (3 1/2 lunar years). T-7 The reign of Christ proclaimed.
12) The Woman, the Child and the Dragon
13) The Beast from the sea and the Beast from the land.
14) Three Angels Proclaim: 1) The 144,000. 2) The Gospel. 3) God's wrath on those who receive 666.

15) Seven angels having the seven last plagues
16) The pouring out of the Vials of Wrath
17) The Scarlet Woman and the Scarlet Beast
18) The Fall of Babylon the Great
19) The Beast and His Armies Defeated
20) 1000 Years and the Great White Throne
21) New Heavens, Earth and Jerusalem
22) Closing Invitation

The book is not really all that complicated, the imagery is fairly simple to interpret if you are able to let it interpret itself.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Aino,
The main thrust of the Book of Revelation is Jesus being Crowned as King and Ruler of the world. The Book of Revelation is a road map for us to take, to go through the Battle of Armageddon and into Christ's Kingdom Come, where we will live under Messianic Reign, on earth. Only a Remnant make it through the great Chastisement of Armageddon, to live in Christ's Kingdom Come, where Jesus will wipe away our every tear.

The big gun on the Battle Field of Armageddon is the 'sword of Christ's mouth'. The sword of Christ's mouth is the power of Jesus' lips to bind sinners to their sins. Jesus swears to His Apostles that any sin they call upon Him to bind on earth, He will bind in heaven. In the Book of Revelation, Jesus refers to His Bishops as 'angels'. Jesus says He will dispatch His angels to separate out the wicked from the just, upon His Second Coming. Well, Apostolic Successors, in the Catholic Church, have that capability in the Sacrament of Reconciliation, which is Jesus' lips absolving sinners of their sins, and Catholic Church Anathema, which is Jesus' lips binding sinners to their sins. There is no doubt, Archangel Michael and His Combat Angels of the Apocalypse, will be Catholic, because it is Catholic Apostolic Successors who possess Jesus sworn oath that anyone they bind or loost from sin on earth, Jesus will bind or loost from sin in heaven.

The great angle reading the small scroll, right before Jesus is crowned as King and Ruler of the world, is an Apostolic Successor reading a list of auto-anathemas, which is to say, a list of auto bindings on a list of sins. Jesus is not King and Ruler of the world, until His subjects, Apostolic Successors, put His Laws into enforcement on earth; At the precise moment they do, Jesus is crowned as King and Ruler of the world in heaven. After the list of anathemas is read, we go through the 'Three Days of Darkness', where the Wrath of the Lamb blows through and a large portion of world population no longer exists, and locked to auto anathemas, they go to hell.

The 'False Prophet' is the Jewish Church. They will fall and have no power in Christ's Kingdom Come. The 'Harlot of Babylon' is Ephraim's descendants. Ephraim is Joseph's son and the last one, (Abraham to Isaac, Isaac to Jacob, Jacob to Ephraim), to be given the Blessing of Abraham. The twelve sons of Jacob, Including Judah, father of the Jews of today, were bypassed with the blessing. The Blessing of Abraham is: Myriads of descendants, will grow to become a multitude of nations, will possess world dominant power in the form a a multitude of nations, will have great wealth, and, of course, they will biologically look like the Jewish race. What race on earth do you think Ephraim's descendants, the 'Harlot of Babylon' are today? The House of Ephraim/Israel is separate from the Jewish descendants of Judah, on earth today. Powerhouse, world dominant power in the form of a multitude of nations Ephraim is scattered and lost in the masses today. Descendants of Ephraim, aka 'The Harlot of Babylon' bearing the Blessing of Abraham, should not be hard to identify today. Ephraim's descendants fall from world dominant power as Jesus takes over as King and Ruler of the world. Jesus will Rule with and through His Church, the Catholic Church.

The fall of Satan from heaven is the fall of secular power from God's choice as to who will rule over Israel and the world. God was Ruler over Israel from the Exodus till their fall, House of Israel 722 B.C, House of Judah 587 B.C.. After their fall, secular power ruled over Israel. When you read of Satan's fall from heaven, it is really talking about king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon's fall. Satan/secular power falls from God's grace as ruler over Israel and the world as Jesus Christ takes over as King and Ruler over Israel and the world.

Through apparitions of the Blessed Mother and Locutions from Jesus, we have been getting a lot of Intel that Christ's Second Coming is soon. The Book of Revelation has been locked in Divine Code, for the past 2000 years. Seeing that Jesus is Coming Soon, we are able to decipher it now, and follow its instructions into Christ's Kingdom Come. I can show you some things. www.ILOVEYOUGOD.com

Upvote 0