Houston
✟7,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I’m Jas , coming to you guys with an open mind and heart seeking any advice or encouragement to heal. In the past 9 years I have been in 3 nearly serious relationships and just when things seemed to be working they each got someone pregnant and left me for the one they were expecting with. My last relationship would have been going on 5 years in 2018,we planned to marry next year and concieve since i lost the baby we were pregnant with but he cheated with his ex and she bore his first son and he decided that he will stay with her . I have never been so depressed and hopeless in my life . I always believed that God truly has a purpose for the pain and that for every tear he will repay me but at this point God has seen my pain over and over and I only gained more heartache nearly suicidal. Why will God watch and allow it if he knew the pain coming to me.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sarah G

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi Jasmin,

Welcome to the forum. You might ask this in the Advice section, where more people will see it.

I say this gently, because many of us had to learn the hard way, and because the pressures in our society on young people are almost unbearable these days. But the fact remains that God's rules are given to us for our own protection. If you want to find a guy who has a faithful heart, the best way to do so is to make your own commitment to the sanctity of the marriage bed. To be sure, if you make that commitment, most of the guys who are not sincere and serious are going to walk away sooner rather than later. But that's a good thing. Yes, it makes life more difficult up front, but in the long run it makes for peace.

God doesn't want you to keep experiencing this pain. May you find comfort and healing in Him, and direction to make proactive changes to protect yourself so that this does not happen again.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings and welcome to CF, @Jasmin0791. May you find good fellowship and godly encouragement here. You indicate that you are a Christian, but how is your relationship with Jesus? That is the first and most important relationship to take care of. If you do that, He will guide you to make wise choices in earthly relationships, too. God's love for you is greater than you can imagine, and He has a beautiful plan for your life, but He can only bless what He ordains. Ask Him to come alongside you and lead you by His Spirit.

I love your avatar! Make that your goal, and soon, by the grace of God, it will be your testimony. God bless you as you follow Him! :)

Upvote 0

Jasmin0791

Oct 21, 2017
Houston
✟7,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everyday i make it my business to have small talk with God and to remind myself that he said the number of my days he will fulfill nothing surpasses God’s place in my life, but I can’t help but feel unheard . My question is why will God allow it ?

Greetings and welcome to CF, @Jasmin0791. May you find good fellowship and godly encouragement here. You indicate that you are a Christian, but how is your relationship with Jesus? That is the first and most important relationship to take care of. If you do that, He will guide you to make wise choices in earthly relationships, too. God's love for you is greater than you can imagine, and He has a beautiful plan for your life, but He can only bless what He ordains. Ask Him to come alongside you and lead you by His Spirit.

I love your avatar! Make that your goal, and soon, by the grace of God, it will be your testimony. God bless you as you follow Him! :)

Upvote 0