Public Worship

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
should public worship be held on the sabbath?
Not in China. IF it is public, they are arrested, sometimes put to death, beaten, imprisoned and so on.

Is there any reason public worship should not be done every day though, where it is not resulting in arrest and beatings and martyrdom ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That's basically my point... Is there a tribal nomadic Christian denomination that performs public worship everyday? ....
Not that can be advertised, publicized or even mentioned (that brings attacks on, sometimes quickly) ...

I never thought twenty(+) hours a week of worship(/=serving God) is enough, myself, not ever. And others I used to know. Seems they /we/ are more difficult to find every year.

• Agree
Reactions: OffGrid
Upvote 0

OffGrid

Oct 12, 2019
Tomball
✟19,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The sabbath is no longer relevant. Every day is a day for worship, public or private or both.
All the more reason..

I sense a huge church movement coming next year. ^-^ atleast in my area, God's will be done.
Prayers for these ambitions to come into fruitation more commonly in our society and not simply on Sunday mornings.
I'm sick of lukewarmededness

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
How many words did Yahuweh write on stone ? (throughout all history if you like, albeit even then it was not many )
I didn't count them. What does it matter? And where are the stones now?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I didn't count them. What does it matter? And where are the stones now?
Does what Yahuweh Say matter to you ? What does the Bible say about the importance of the Creator's Word, especially about His righteousness, His Grace, His commands, His instructions ?

Ten words. On stone. For our benefit. Jesus said it won't change nor pass away even to the end of the earth.

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
All the more reason..

I sense a huge church movement coming next year. ^-^ atleast in my area, God's will be done.
Prayers for these ambitions to come into fruitation more commonly in our society and not simply on Sunday mornings.
I'm sick of lukewarmededness
Many people are saying the same thing. I know one thing, arguing about the sabbath is not going to usher in revival.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Many people are saying the same thing. I know one thing, arguing about the sabbath is not going to usher in revival.
Will disobeying God help anyone ? I think not. He thinks not also. (first !) He not only thinks so, He said so before anyone was alive today!

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Does what Yahuweh Say matter to you ? What does the Bible say about the importance of the Creator's Word, especially about His righteousness, His Grace, His commands, His instructions ?

Ten words. On stone. For our benefit. Jesus said it won't change nor pass away even to the end of the earth.
"Thou shalt not" is three words. I believe that there are ten commandments. So we're up to 30 words already.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
"Thou shalt not" is three words. I believe that there are ten commandments. So we're up to 30 words already.
I found out from Israelis/ Hebrews/ Jews that it was ten words, and is sometimes called ten words in Hebrew and not called ten commandments all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Will disobeying God help anyone ? I think not. He thinks not also.
You are welcome to live under the Old Testament law. I prefer to live by grace. If you break any of God's laws, you are history. Do you sacrifice an animal when you sin? That's in the Law also. You need to come to Christ - that is the purpose of the Law. For me, it's done its job.

Upvote 0