• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Psychopathy

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I feel the woman who kidnapped me was a psychopath and lacked empathy. I feel she is not remorseful of what she has done to me. I have read about psychopaths and I know they are very dangerous and can be violent. She was very violent towards me. I feel it will help m heal to research psychopathy and to understand it better. What do you think?

HelloFriends

May 4, 2017
indiana
✟8,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
i think this is a prime example of mass psychopathy. What the US did to north Korea. They always claim they are only hitting tanks and artillery but truth is they ALWAYS wage a genocidal war and kill as many civilians as possible, the 12 million refugees in Syria are not militants.

we have this evil mentality in America now that it's bad to be against the military but you better wake up, they tell you there's no wMD in Iraq, then it was all a lie and it was confessed mass murder, and you CONSENT to it and agree with it. You just signed a contract with your heart to harbor and help mass murderers, and you've betrayed your consciences.

but now they seriously talk about attackig Korea, how many people do you hear talking about Korea like they are evil? p sychopaths? when in fact Korea has never done anything to any of them, it was the US who bombed every single village in their country. The Christians in America do nothing to oppose these wars or oppose the will of psychopaths because they are FEARFUL of Satan and love their possessions and are of this world. but as the bible says, those who save their lives with lose them.

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,959.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I feel the woman who kidnapped me was a psychopath and lacked empathy. I feel she is not remorseful of what she has done to me. I have read about psychopaths and I know they are very dangerous and can be violent. She was very violent towards me. I feel it will help m heal to research psychopathy and to understand it better. What do you think?
Depends on what your goal is.

Is it to forgive, to move on, to unsderstand?

Upvote 0

HelloFriends

May 4, 2017
indiana
✟8,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
anyone who thinks the US military represents the American people or is somehow protecting them is easily fooled by the devil. the minds of the godless are putty in the hands of Satan and are easily fooled and convinced to do wickedness. the basic reason Americans see nothing wrong with genocide those people was they thought they'd get more oil and cheaper gas, they don't care if the christians in Iraq got genocided by US backed groups. Saddam had protected them with brutal means, just as Assad has, or did when he could. some non christian Israelis are fooled too into supporting these wars, I remember when the wars started 75% of jews were against it, they were the most outspoken critics and they too were seduced into the idea this wickedness would bring them personal gain somehow.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I may be wrong, but did I not read that the people who kidnapped and raped you were in Second Life, and this was your avatar that was kidnapped and raped?

If so, this all occurred online and not in reality.
No it was in real life. I met her in Second Life and then I went to live with her for a time but then she held me against my will and raped me, among other things.

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So sorry that happened to you.

Trying to understand might delay your healing. It is evident that she is broken. Her actions towards you were evil. God can work things out of this, making you stronger and better than before. Teach you things and grow your faith. Hopefully you will be able to help someone in the future who needs someone who can understand. I don't know what to say to you to help but I do feel a lot of compassion.

I hope you get through the process of recovery okay. <3

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So sorry that happened to you.

Trying to understand might delay your healing. It is evident that she is broken. Her actions towards you were evil. God can work things out of this, making you stronger and better than before. Teach you things and grow your faith. Hopefully you will be able to help someone in the future who needs someone who can understand. I don't know what to say to you to help but I do feel a lot of compassion.

I hope you get through the process of recovery okay. <3
Thank you so much :) <3

• Friendly
Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,959.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
It is to understand.
The the short answer is that as complicated as psychopathy is, the psychopath just does not care about you as a human being. You're more like an ambulatory object to play with.

As someone who is presumably neurotypical you will get exactly nowhere trying to understand.

Imagine how much emotional involvement you would have throwing darts into a dartboard: a psychopath would have as much investment throwing darts into you.

Focus on being the best that you can be for the rest of your life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums