Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
"The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists has moved the "Doomsday Clock" closer to midnight. To be honest, I think it’s actually chiming at midnight right now. I don’t think people have any idea how close we are the point of no return. I think there is an 80 percent chance he’s going to push that nuclear button. Why? Number one, Trump is a malignant narcissist. As far as I know, I cannot recall a single malignant narcissist in history who did not start a major war."

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/17/tr...the-greatest-psychiatric-disaster-in-history/

ChavaK

להיות טוב ולעשות טוב
May 12, 2005
US
✟158,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I'm worried that if North Korea were to launch nukes at us that Trump would start a nuclear war.
If North Korea were to launch nukes at us, it would be them who started the nuclear war, not Trump.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I'd like to know how this 80% number was determined. Why not 70% or 90%. I don't see how you can put a percentage of likelihood on something like this.
It's an estimation based on his examination of "malignant narcissists" in power, and his years as a psychologist dealing with such people.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I'm worried that if North Korea were to launch nukes at us that Trump would start a nuclear war.

I would be worried if we had a President that would not
do anything necessary to protect the nation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
It is because North Korea has been allowed to become a threat, that Trump needs to deal with entire situation. I would be worried as well if he did not. That madman (in N. Korea)is just going to grow stronger if nothing is done. Then we will all be even worse off. I say, deal with him now!

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
North Korea would start a nuclear war then right? Trump, would have to respond, yes.
What good would that do? It would blow up the entire world, instead of having Kim blow up only part of it.

• Agree
Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What good would that do? It would blow up the entire world, instead of having Kim blow up only part of it.
Do you pay any attention to the flow of dialogue? Or did my original post really go over your head?
My original post spoke to the absurdity of accusing Trump of starting a nuclear war, IF N. Kora nuked us, North Korea would be starting a nuclear war.
What, you think waiting until that madman kim, can do it all by his lonesome later?

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
If Kim irradiates half the world, it's no excuse for Trump irradiating the other half. We need to have SOMEWHERE for human beings to live.

• Agree
Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If Kim irradiates half the world, it's no excuse for Trump irradiating the other half. We need to have SOMEWHERE for human beings to live.

Is North Korea half of the world, and the USA is the other half? That would mean we know very little about half of the world.
But then where does China, Russia, Iraq, Iran, India, and all the other countries fit in? They are part of the world too.

Seriously though--if NK launches a nuclear attack against the USA, what do you think we should do? Should we just hope he doesn't have any more nukes to launch?

But please don't try to apply Jesus's words about if someone slaps you on the right cheek and make it sound like, "If an enemy nation nukes your western seaboard, turn to him your eastern seaboard and let him nuke that too".

• Haha
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you pay any attention to the flow of dialogue? Or did my original post really go over your head?
My original post spoke to the absurdity of accusing Trump of starting a nuclear war, IF N. Kora nuked us, North Korea would be starting a nuclear war.
What, you think waiting until that madman kim, can do it all by his lonesome later?
Did you not read the detail of my post? I was not talking about Trump STARTING a Nuclear war. I was talking about him FINISHING IT OFF, and the world with it.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Is North Korea half of the world, and the USA is the other half? That would mean we know very little about half of the world.
Do you really think that if the uS and N Korea go to war it will be limited to those two countries? For one thing, N Korea is allied with Iran, and Iran is networked to many Nations and territories, including Gaza and Lebanon. What side do you think China would take? Russia? When it came down to a Nuclear war? Remember that the UN hates Trump as much as it hates Kim.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟201,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Did you not read the detail of my post? I was not talking about Trump STARTING a Nuclear war. I was talking about him FINISHING IT OFF, and the world with it.
The U.S. and N. Korea are not the world. Kim needs to be dealt with now! He has already been allowed to become to much of a threat.

Upvote 0