• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Psych Doctor today

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I listen to the Holy Bible at night and it brings comfort to me to listen to the Psalms through Jermiah at night. I am starting to understand that this blue sphere/yellow light is scitzphrenia as there is nothing in the Holy Bible about a talking cross there isn't any warning from Jesus about one so what do I do with this info. Satan can't enter the heart and brain of a believer even if he wanted to God places a hedge of protection like he did with Job.

God doesn't write names out of the Lamb's Book of Life I have found many articles that prove he doesn't unless they change the prophecy of Revelation it doesn't say but if a talking cross shows up in the shower and follows you to the door in a dream/hallucination you lose salvation the Bible never mentions anything which makes me believe that God isn't really mad at me that I truly have scitzphrenia which makes my brain think I have the Mark being it is what I fear.

The Mark of the Beast I keep getting told isn't out yet and I hear you can't get it through a dream/hallucination that it is a conscious decesion to take the Mark of the Beast and reject God. God has never held any mental illness responsible for a dream/hallucination before why would I be the exception.

God knew from the foundation of the Earth that I would be mentally ill and I realize that I face severe mental challenges and would not make an effective world leader. This blue sphere/yellow light/false prophet stuff is a hallucination not really real the False Prophet doesn't love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

I love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and I know that God knows that I have true remorse for my actions and I never meant to listen to a talking cross it wasn't real like an apple it was a dream so how could have been tempation that is a conscious element to tempations we face in life choosing to watch inappropriate content is a real tempation not a yellow light/cross that talks that is unbibical.

God's word would have mentioned a talking cross if it was real. Jesus would have mentioned a talking cross that is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in the Bible and he doesn't he says blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is verbally speaking against not a dream.

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May God bless you, and may you always remember that the power of his love is always greater than any opposition you might encounter. In Jesus name, Amen.

Thanks Of the Kingdom there is nothing about talking crosses in the Bible.

Upvote 0

MrsFoundit

Dec 5, 2019
South
✟40,776.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
scitzphrenia which makes my brain think I have the Mark being it is what I fear..

Yes, it is what you really, deeply, do not want, it is your desire not to let Jesus down that is real.

Your loyalty to Jesus is sincere.

It sometimes takes longer to understand your feelings and thoughts with a mental health problem, but Jesus is there and understands even if you do not understand yourself.

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
I listen to the Holy Bible at night and it brings comfort to me to listen to the Psalms through Jermiah at night. I am starting to understand that this blue sphere/yellow light is scitzphrenia as there is nothing in the Holy Bible about a talking cross there isn't any warning from Jesus about one so what do I do with this info. Satan can't enter the heart and brain of a believer even if he wanted to God places a hedge of protection like he did with Job.

God doesn't write names out of the Lamb's Book of Life I have found many articles that prove he doesn't unless they change the prophecy of Revelation it doesn't say but if a talking cross shows up in the shower and follows you to the door in a dream/hallucination you lose salvation the Bible never mentions anything which makes me believe that God isn't really mad at me that I truly have scitzphrenia which makes my brain think I have the Mark being it is what I fear.

The Mark of the Beast I keep getting told isn't out yet and I hear you can't get it through a dream/hallucination that it is a conscious decesion to take the Mark of the Beast and reject God. God has never held any mental illness responsible for a dream/hallucination before why would I be the exception.

God knew from the foundation of the Earth that I would be mentally ill and I realize that I face severe mental challenges and would not make an effective world leader. This blue sphere/yellow light/false prophet stuff is a hallucination not really real the False Prophet doesn't love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

I love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit and I know that God knows that I have true remorse for my actions and I never meant to listen to a talking cross it wasn't real like an apple it was a dream so how could have been tempation that is a conscious element to tempations we face in life choosing to watch inappropriate content is a real tempation not a yellow light/cross that talks that is unbibical.

God's word would have mentioned a talking cross if it was real. Jesus would have mentioned a talking cross that is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit in the Bible and he doesn't he says blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is verbally speaking against not a dream.

now you are speaking and seeing and realizing the truth .... now stay in the word of God ... just soak up the word every chance you get .... and im thankful your doing better today .... please if you have not already done so check the conversation inbox where i left a prayer for you yesterday it contains confirmation on something you just meantioned in this post God Bless you sweetheart .... your gunna be ok im glad to see your at peace now

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, it is what you really, deeply, do not want, it is your desire not to let Jesus down that is real.

Your loyalty to Jesus is sincere.

It sometimes takes longer to understand your feelings and thoughts with a mental health problem, but Jesus is there and understands even if you do not understand yourself.

Thanks Mrs. Foundit so far none of my fears have come true. I saw the pysch doctor and he said Gods grace led us there and I made him aware of my fear and everyone keeps reminding me the Mark of the Beast isnt out yet that it is just psychosis and that I didn't blaspheme the Holy Spirit in a dream:hallucinaton. The Yellow Cross that talks isnt reality. Lights and crosses dont talk in real life so how could I blaspheme in a dream Mom and Dad family, friend, and church say it is impossible to blaspheme in a dream. God knows that it was a dream and he wouldnt write my name out for a dream I hope.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
now you are speaking and seeing and realizing the truth .... now stay in the word of God ... just soak up the word every chance you get .... and im thankful your doing better today .... please if you have not already done so check the conversation inbox where i left a prayer for you yesterday it contains confirmation on something you just meantioned in this post God Bless you sweetheart .... your gunna be ok im glad to see your at peace now[/QUOTE

Thanks Hope!

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Brother your testimony has made me examine a lot. In prayer last night speaking to our Holy God I said “this challenge my brother has must be the most difficult cross to bear for a Christian.”

Indeed the cross you bear is challenging going to your every thoughts and overall interactions and being. Yet you come here seeking prayer, advice and comfort. You stay close to your church, serve your church and continue your daily struggle. And it is a daily to every minute struggle.

Your courage, humility and tenacity glorifies our God and Savior Jesus Christ. Because with God nothing is impossible and He will never leave us and never forsake us.

Hang in there we continue to pray.

God bless!

• Agree
Reactions: MrsFoundit
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Brother your testimony has made me examine a lot. In prayer last night speaking to our Holy God I said “this challenge my brother has must be the most difficult cross to bear for a Christian.”

Indeed the cross you bear is challenging going to your every thoughts and overall interactions and being. Yet you come here seeking prayer, advice and comfort. You stay close to your church, serve your church and continue your daily struggle. And it is a daily to every minute struggle.

Your courage, humility and tenacity glorifies our God and Savior Jesus Christ. Because with God nothing is impossible and He will never leave us and never forsake us.

God bless!

amen your exactly right .... Jesus still saves he still delivers and his miracles still are going forth around the world and part of my testmony of those miracles hes performed in my life are on my profile page

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

God bless!

Thanks Redleg!

• Friendly
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
amen your exactly right .... Jesus still saves he still delivers and his miracles still are going forth around the world and part of my testmony of those miracles hes performed in my life are on my profile page

Thanks Hope!

Upvote 0

hope faith love

****LOVE****
Dec 29, 2019
SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Thanks Hope!
sportfan your welcome sweetheart you just remember it was Jesus who calmed your mind and gave you peace ... when God heals us were to give glory to God by by telling others the Good news that Jesus healed us **** God Bless you sweetheart

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
sportfan your welcome sweetheart you just remember it was Jesus who calmed your mind and gave you peace ... when God heals us were to give glory to God by by telling others the Good news that Jesus healed us **** God Bless you sweetheart

Thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums