yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Arguing with the Bible are we? It was the Jews who were rioting outside of Pilate's palace howling for his blood. Pilate declared himself free of responsibility, the Jews explicitly told Pilate that his blood would be on them.

25All the people [The Jews] answered, “Let his blood be on us and on our children!”
So? It was Jews who were weeping, watching, and who loved Him and to whom He gave second birth of Spirit after His resurrection, and empowered them with His Anointing to preach His Gospel; and 3,000 were saved on Pentecost and added to His Church.

It was Jews who wrote the New Testament Witness of His Life and Gospel, and it is Jews who are the twelve "Foundational Stones" of His Church, built upon Himself as the Chief Cornerstone.

And "Salvation is of the Jews!"; not of the Gentiles -nope!

PS: His blood better be "on all of us", who are under His Mercy Seat Body which is the Head Covering to the True Ark of the Everlasting Covenant, into which we are adopted if we are truly "covered by His blood"!

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Um-m -I think you have missed the message of the Cross, and Paul rebukes you, in Romans 11.

Jesus is a Jew, and He is in fact, "Israel", the Firstborn Son of God of the New Man name, and YHWH come in flesh to be Kinsman/Redeemer to His own elect sons, first, who have the "adoption name" and to the Gentiles, last. That is what the Word teaches us.

To the Elect, namesake people, upon whom He invoked His New Man name as a sign of the adoption [second birth of Spirit, first] which was to come and is now come for whosoever will, He has given blinding of their eyes as a nation, until the fullness of the Gentiles is harvested and ingathered. He then turns to His own Namesake people of His New Man name, "Israel".

The human being, second creation, body of flesh in which Christ is come incarnate in as second Man and Son of God is the True Mercy Seat that His namesake people of the New Man name were give the type of, in the solid gold [incorruptible] cover to the Ark of the Covenant, to rehearse His Atonement upon, year by year, until it was fulfilled.
He was always going to come and die as Kinsman/Redeemer, to fulfill the Atonement. Everything about the Day of Atonement is all about Him, and only His Namesake people of the New Man name were given that to rehearse, as the Oracle of His Person and work, until it was fulfilled.

Psalm 118 is all about His being "bound to the altar of sacrifice", as "Our God", "our Salvation/Yeshua" [Israel's God, first, and the Gentiles who hear and believe, last], and the "Gate of entry into the City of God's Righteousness".

Psa 118:19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, [and] I will praise the LORD: This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation/Yeshua.
The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner.
This is the LORD'S doing; it [is] marvellous in our eyes.
This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
Blessed [be] he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
God [is] the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, [even] unto the horns of the altar.
Thou [art] my God, and I will praise thee: [thou art] my God, I will exalt thee.

Psa 118:29 O give thanks unto the LORD; for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

Your right, St. Paul is a Jew, but he knows it doesn't give him magic elite status in the New Israel, the Church. :)

And I rather doubt St. Paul is rebuking me, he predates me by a couple thousand years or so.

And I am not missing the message of the Cross. The message is that Israel is no longer a tiny, insular ethnic nation, but is now a catholic Church inaugurated at Pentecost.

"Tell me this. If a man were to have slain your son, would you endure to look upon him, or accept his greeting? Would you not shun him as a wicked demon, as the devil himself? They slew the Son of your Lord; do you have the boldness to enter with them under the same roof? After he was slain he heaped such honor upon you that he made you his brother and coheir. But you dishonor him so much that you pay honor to those who slew him on the cross..."

--St. John Chrysostom

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So? It was Jews who were weeping, watching, and who loved Him and to whom He gave second birth of Spirit after His resurrection, and empowered them with His Anointing to preach His Gospel; and 3,000 were saved on Pentecost and added to His Church.

It was Jews who wrote the New Testament Witness of His Life and Gospel, and it is Jews who are the twelve "Foundational Stones" of His Church, built upon Himself as the Chief Cornerstone.

And "Salvation is of the Jews!"; not of the Gentiles -nope!

And you think Jews are magically special because the apostolic era didn't have modern telecommunications or transportation, and was therefore ethnically homogeneous until the end of the book of Acts? Oh please.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Zec 13:6 And [one] shall say unto him, What [are] these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, [Those] with which I was wounded [in] the house of my friends.

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.
Zec 12:11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
Zec 12:12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; Zec 12:13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
Zec 12:14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

Romans 11: 25For I would not have you ignorant, brethren, of this mystery, (lest you should be wise in your own conceits), that blindness in part has happened in Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles should come in.
26And so all Israel should be saved, as it is written: There shall come out of Sion, he that shall deliver, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Zec 13:6 And [one] shall say unto him, What [are] these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, [Those] with which I was wounded [in] the house of my friends.

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.
Zec 12:11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
Zec 12:12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; Zec 12:13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
Zec 12:14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

Romans 11: 25For I would not have you ignorant, brethren, of this mystery, (lest you should be wise in your own conceits), that blindness in part has happened in Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles should come in.
26And so all Israel should be saved, as it is written: There shall come out of Sion, he that shall deliver, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

Yay, random quotes.

CHAPTER CXXXV -- CHRIST IS KING OF ISRAEL, AND CHRISTIANS ARE THE ISRAELITIC RACE.
"And when Scripture says, 'I am the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, who have made known Israel your King,' will you not understand that truly Christ is the everlasting King? For you are aware that Jacob the son of Isaac was never a king. And therefore Scripture again, explaining to us, says what king is meant by Jacob and Israel: 'Jacob is my Servant, I will uphold Him; and Israel is mine Elect, my soul shall receive Him. I have given Him my Spirit; and He shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not cry, and His voice shall not be heard without. The bruised reed He shall not break, and the smoking flax He shall not quench, until He shall bring forth judgment to victory. He shall shine, and shall not be broken, until He set judgment on the earth. And in His name shall the Gentiles trust.' Then is it Jacob the patriarch in whom the Gentiles and yourselves shall trust? or is it not Christ? As, therefore, Christ is the Israel and the Jacob, even so we, who have been quarried out from the bowels of Christ, are the true Israelitic race. But let us attend rather to the very word: 'And I will bring forth,' He says, 'the seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah: and it shall inherit My holy mountain; and Mine Elect and My servants shall possess the inheritance, and shall dwell there; and there shall be folds of flocks in the thicket, and the valley of Achor shall be a resting-place of cattle for the people who have sought Me. But as for you, who forsake Me, and forget My holy mountain, and prepare a table for demons, and fill out drink for the demon, I shall give you to the sword. You shall all fall with a slaughter; for I called you, and you hearkened not, and did evil before me, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.' Such are the words of Scripture; understand, therefore, that the seed of Jacob now referred to is something else, and not, as may be supposed, spoken of your people. For it is not possible for the seed of Jacob to leave an entrance for the descendants of Jacob, or for [God] to have accepted the very same persons whom He had reproached with unfitness for the inheritance, and promise it to them again; but as there the prophet says, 'And now, O house of Jacob, come and let us walk in the light of the Lord; for He has sent away His people, the house of Jacob, because their land was full, as at the first, of soothsayers and divinations;' even so it is necessary for us here to observe that there are two seeds of Judah, and two races, as there are two houses of Jacob: the one begotten by blood and flesh, the other by faith and the Spirit.
--St. Justin Martyr, Dialogue With Trypho

Saint Justin Martyr: Dialogue with Trypho (Roberts-Donaldson)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Yay, opinion of some guy! At least her quotes were Scriptural.

So was mine... You didn't read it, did you? You just saw that I was quoting a saint and automatically assumed there wasn't any Scripture in it. Typical.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is something about the ten weeks of Enoch that is a mystery. At first, they are 700 year weeks, right up to the incarnation and resurrection. Then, they are not counted again until the Church age is ended, and the history of Israel begins again, as Enoch first wrote of it.
Together the ten weeks make 7,000 years, but the Church age is not counted. Something that is a mystery, as I said. Enoch tells of the rapture of the saints before the tribulation, in the parable of chapter 50, but otherwise, there is no mention of the Church age in prophesy. Not even in the Tenach is the Church age mentioned. We know about the Church, in Scripture, but the age of it on earth is not counted in the weeks of Enoch.

Enoch's calendar has intercalary days [4], and apparently intercalary years [evidence at DSS Jubilees calendar], but the Church age may actually be an intercalary age, in itself. The intercalary days are added to the year at years end, and the months added to the counting of years in the end, but a whole "age" of the present 2,000 years, seems to be intercalary in God's weeks of years in the Enochian dream visions of the history of this creation.

I may be wrong, but it is worth investigation and correlation with other prophetic revelations about the age of the Church and God's plan for Israel.

Upvote 0