• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Psalms 23 demonic voices destroyed panic in fear of the LORD

jaxis

Supporter
Feb 8, 2016
Michigan
✟53,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was watching youtube don't remember were but a man that worked in insane asylums worked with just part of my diagnoses paranoid schizophrenia. People wouldn't be compliant with medication in there said demons told them not to take medication after 16 mental hospitals getting off a court case deemed not sane to stand trial I will be on medication the rest of my life IO fall into the bottom 33% who have to.Yes I fought police officers no charges pressed . But true story I was in Psychosis my diagnoses paranoid schizophrenia bipolar chronic depression gone anxiety Fibromyalgia pretty bad right now after psychotic break no this time I stayed out of the mental hospital with Psalms 23. I heard a voice say slit your dads throat starring at my dad and I can't say on here what exterrior voice said do to the wound I ran into the Kitchen and my mom said something about a dog they said do the same thing to a dog as what they said to do to my dads throat no I didn't act on the voices but I remembered Psalms 23 read it 3-4-5 times can't remember they haven't been back just a tip if your voices are demonic trust read it until there gone this is Spiritual Warfare if I don't take my medication they will come back why demons attack when your most vunirable.