Psalms 103:8-9, 1 Corinthians 13:5, and 1 John 4:16.

67_Reasons

66 pages + the Lord Jesus
Jan 12, 2021
Skipperville, AL, USA
✟87,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
“God is not easily angered and does not keep records.”.

Did Paul use Old Testament scripture to write to the Corinthians, or did he even know at the time?

If there was proof that there was no real connection between the scriptures than you can ultimately prove the Word’s purpose in our lives is true. Some outsiders tend to think of the Bible as what it really just is, “A book”, written by people over 5000 years ago. We tend to think of the word “Love” when we here 1 Corinthians 13, because it’s the most famous passage “Love is patient, Love is Kind”. But I did this on my own and went a step further, Paul actually used the word Charity often in this passage, but I did this and replaced the word’s all together with God, and how you might ask is that I took John’s advice and said, “God is Patient God is kind”. “1st John 4:16”. So, it dawned on me when I looked 50 some pages back in psalms that David himself wrote that “God is slow to anger, and quick to forgive”, and this dawned on me maybe I should ask a question like this. Seeing Paul more Roman than Hebrew, did he or not use the Torah as a cheat sheet to write the letter to Corinth during his time on stage? So, I decided to bring the question to a Bible forum thread to research this question...