• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Psalms 102

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by unworthyone, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unworthyone

unworthyone Yes this is me! Like my glasses?

+1
    It seems that all Psalms numbering according to the year have some prophetic message. Do you all agree that Psalms 102 (2002) is prophetic for our year like Psalms 83 (1983) symbolizes Israel's liberation?

Zion can be related to Israel and the glorification of God's people.

I think it does to a degree have prophetic inferences.. Do you?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. MissytheButterfly

MissytheButterfly Back and Better than EVER!

+5
    To be perfectly honest..I think it's just a Pslam. Don't get me wrong Pslams 102 is very valid but it's just a prayer of a suffering man when he is weak and pours out his problems to the Lord.

Please don't take this the wrong way..but sometimes we can anaylze so much that we miss the true meaning of something..and besides that we can see what's just not there.

One of the main reasons that we have so much divisions in the faith..people are always trying to get something from scripture that doesn't exist..and honestly I think they have the best intentions..But you know what they say about intentions...the best ones pave the road to hell.

Blessings,
    Missy

3. unworthyone

unworthyone Yes this is me! Like my glasses?

+1
    Nah they are just questions to go to God with and in no way shape or form could I misconstrue them as anything other then divine inspiration. But it is an odd similarity to the times and how the Psalms do line up by year with specific things related to Israel.

4. MissytheButterfly

MissytheButterfly Back and Better than EVER!

+5
    Well I was just giving my opinion..like you asked for..God Bless..
    Missy

5. rollinTHUNDER

rollinTHUNDER Veteran

+9
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Zion = Jerusalem or Heavenly Jerusalem that will come down out of heaven in the future.

6. JohnR7

JohnR7 Well-Known Member

+191
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Rev. 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

John 6:66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.

I do believe the numbers can have meaning. After all, one of Moses books is called: Numbers. There are people who do not have "wisdom" so for them it has no meaning, and they will try to deny that it has meaning for those who God does give the wisdom to understand.

This year, I bought a new truck and they gave me a new license plate number. BU67FC. Now I am sure that number does not mean anything to anyone. But one day I just had a feeling that there was a meaning, so I tried to figure it out. I decided the BUFC means "Beginning of Unity For the Church" or "Beginning Unity For Church". The year I first started to drive I was in the state of Conn. So I started when I was 15 that was the year 1967. So, the 67 part of the BU67FC is sort of personal for me. Sense that was the beginning of when I first started to drive. That plate was assigned to me at the beginning of the year 2002. So for me, that is the beginning of Unity in the Church. Thanks, JohnR7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.