Country
El Salvador
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"YHVH, What is man, that thou takest knowledge of him? or the Son of Man, that thou makest account of Him? Man is likened unto vanity, his days are as a shadow that passeth away"

Interesting words that "Melech David" (King David) wrote under the guidance of the Spirit of God. So, can we answer? What is man? What do we know about ourselves? since we are all "mankind" (including woman) Born into sin through the sin of Adam, yet redeemed through the blood of Yeshua (Jesus). The redemption is available for the asking, yet many never ask, many don't want it since their sight is on the "here and now" and not the "hereafter" they look at the small pic instead of the "big picture". Earth is just the testing ground for life eternal.

Who is the Son of Man? that we may recognize him? The answer is in John 1:55
"I tell you that you will see Heaven open and the angels of God going up and down on the Son of Man" This also answers what "Jacob's ladder was" Also, In John 3:14,15 "Just as Moshe lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up so that everyone who trusts in Him may have eternal life."

Why the title "Son of Man" for Yeshua? He was a descendant of Adam, as we all are also, yet He is without sin. He came to fulfill what the first Adam did not fulfill, and that was a perfect, sinless life.

Our lives are likened unto a "shadow" which is here for a moment, then is gone. Before we know it, our lives, however long or short they are, end. Some have lived long lives, Methuselah, lived 969 years (among dinosaurs and giants). Some might live just a few years, Yeshua lived only 30 years, then was crucified for our sins.

What we do with the time we have is important. We can live for ourselves, gathering "things and properties" most of which end up in garage sales, once we tire of those "things" or, we can serve the LORD and store up riches in Heaven.

The serpent's venom which kills can also heal if properly prepared by doctors to produce anti-venom. That is why the brass serpent was likened unto Messiah Yeshua, because, once lifted up, all who viewed the serpent, were healed. And Yeshua, the Son of Man, was lifted up on the cross so that we also could be healed of the curse of sin. (the words "Messiah" and "Serpent") in Hebrew have the same numerical value (358) (Elohim who is full of grace gives a new beginning)

Man is full of vanity. One thinks "I will live for many years" seriously? how do you know that? One student went to his rabbi and asked; "Rabbi, when should I get right with God?" The Rabbi answered; "5 minutes before you die!" to which the student responded; "But rabbi, I don't know when I will die." to which the rabbi answered; "All the more reason you should get right with God right now!"

Don't delay, get right with God today, for today may be your last day on earth.

Shalom.