Psaki dodges question of whether Biden still considers Cuomo 'the gold standard' for COVID-19 leader

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Of course she could have said I will ask him and get back to you. The Cuomo story is big news and given Biden's previous comments of accolade to Cuomo he should have some thoughts about it.....even if someone has to tell him what they are.....
The Bibin administration is about moving the country towards herd immunity, getting children back in school, and restoring our economy, not worrying about Cuomo's current problems, those are for others to deal with.

I know it's weird isn't it to have a president that recognizes his authority and doesn't think he should be micromanaging the other two branches of government?
And - He doesn't feel the need to have the world considering his every thought, need, or wish.
Why give the media something to gossip about instead of paying attention to the policies coming out of this administration.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Fortunately, there's still Ted ("my kids made me do it") Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and Moscow Mitch, not to mention that the QAnon ditz from Georgia.

Plenty of entertainment for everyone.
Not anywhere near as "satisfying" to the addiction of the lefts MSM. It is akin to having a sip of beer to someone that craves for a pint of scotch.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟611,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Not anywhere near as "satisfying" to the addiction of the lefts MSM. It is akin to having a sip of beer to someone that craves for a pint of scotch.
With the firewall the Biden admin will likely put up they will have barrels of Scotch.......

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
With the firewall the Biden admin will likely put up they will have barrels of Scotch.......
That doesn't help the addicts of MSM who have been on a diet of Trump hate for over 4 years now they may start getting cranky and find anyone to castigate.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Actually, what'shername from Georgia is crazier and more hostile than Trump was. So no dearth of bad examples to keep in mind.

Never could see the attraction to Scotch. Celt though I might be, I prefer bourbon to Irish or Scotch whiskeys. I'm fond of J.J.Neukomm from Square One Distillery, although I like Wild Turkey 101 as well.

I'm not big on craft beers, either. Guinness beats just about all of them, although when Mad House made a coffee stout, it was amazing. I see they are now closed entirely.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Actually, what'shername from Georgia is crazier and more hostile than Trump was. So no dearth of bad examples to keep in mind.

Never could see the attraction to Scotch. Celt though I might be, I prefer bourbon to Irish or Scotch whiskeys. I'm fond of J.J.Neukomm from Square One Distillery, although I like Wild Turkey 101 as well.

I'm not big on craft beers, either. Guinness beats just about all of them, although when Mad House made a coffee stout, it was amazing. I see they are now closed entirely.
I don't even know her name either but everyone knows Trump's name.
Ironically I'm one of the weirdos that don't drink so I just tossed out Scotch as a random example .

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
don't even know her name either but everyone knows Trump's name.

Everyone knows Nixon's name, too. But he's gone as well.

Ironically I'm one of the weirdos that don't drink so I just tossed out Scotch as a random example .

Much as I like my glass of Guinness, I will readily admit that the world would be a better place if there was no alcohol consumption at all.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Everyone knows Nixon's name, too. But he's gone as well.
Ironically if Nixon had been president today he probably would still be in office, especially if he was a democrat.
Much as I like my glass of Guinness, I will readily admit that the world would be a better place if there was no alcohol consumption at all.
I wouldn't go that far as I've heard that certain types of wine are a good source of antioxidants or good for you. Jesus himself and others back then drank a lot of wine even using it for communion but likely it probably had a rather low amount of alcohol to it.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ironically if Nixon had been president today he probably would still be in office, especially if he was a democrat.

If he was a democrat, he wouldn't have committed the crimes that got him run out of office.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

If Nixon had been a democrat, he wouldn't have committed the crimes that ended with him resigning to avoid impeachment.

(Barbarian suggests it would be a better world if no one drank alcohol)

I wouldn't go that far as I've heard that certain types of wine are a good source of antioxidants or good for you. Jesus himself and others back then drank a lot of wine even using it for communion but likely it probably had a rather low amount of alcohol to it.

There are some benefits, but they are overshadowed by the fact of addiction,which destroys families and kills a lot of people every year.

I'm currently not drinking because I'm taking a medication that isn't compatible with drinking. But I will go back to having a Guinness every now and then, when that's over.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Im sorry, Im too busy being trained by Coca-Cola to be less white. I cant talk now.

But have they ever answered any questions? Why would this one be different?

Now back to my "White Out" studies.

I think its working, as a white man, Im beginning to see improvement in my vertical jump.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
If Nixon had been a democrat, he wouldn't have committed the crimes that ended with him resigning to avoid impeachment.
Yeah democrats are smarter than he was they used false information to get a FISA warrant to spy (wiretap) Republicans which IMO is about the same as breaking in but in actuality worse as just as criminal but an abuse of power on top of it all.
(Barbarian suggests it would be a better world if no one drank alcohol)
With the exception of low alcohol wine and beer in third world countries were water is not safe to drink I agree totally.
There are some benefits, but they are overshadowed by the fact of addiction,which destroys families and kills a lot of people every year.

I'm currently not drinking because I'm taking a medication that isn't compatible with drinking. But I will go back to having a Guinness every now and then, when that's over.
I never liked the taste or smell of alcoholic beverages, but I don't go around preaching at people about drinking as long as they don't harass me for not wanting to join in doing so and don't get drunk and start doing things that can hurt others and themselves I tend to just leave them to wasting their time in a drunk comatose state.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yeah democrats are smarter than he was they used false information to get a FISA warrant to spy (wiretap)

Actually...

Report: Papadopoulos' comments to Australian diplomat key factor in Russia probe

In May 2016, then-Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told Australia's top diplomat in Britain at a London bar that Russia had political dirt on rival Hillary Clinton, according to a report published Saturday in The New York Times.

Two months after Papadopoulos' conversation with Alexander Downer, when emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails emerged online, Australian officials passed the information concerning Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, the Times reports, citing four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians' role. It was that information, the Times reports, that was a factor in the beginning of the FBI's investigation of Russian election meddling and any ties to Trump associates.

A former U.S. official with knowledge of the intelligence collected during the campaign told CBS News the information provided by Australia way key to U.S. investigators in realizing Russia might be attempting to interfere significantly in the U.S. presidential election. U.S. intelligence was seeing lots of different intelligence related to Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

Report: Papadopoulos' comments to Australian diplomat key factor in Russia probe

Robert Mueller, BTW, is a republican. It's a nice story, but the facts are not what you were told.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Actually...

In May 2016, then-Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos told Australia's top diplomat in Britain at a London bar that Russia had political dirt on rival Hillary Clinton, according to a report published Saturday in The New York Times.

Two months after Papadopoulos' conversation with Alexander Downer, when emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails emerged online, Australian officials passed the information concerning Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, the Times reports, citing four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians' role. It was that information, the Times reports, that was a factor in the beginning of the FBI's investigation of Russian election meddling and any ties to Trump associates.

A former U.S. official with knowledge of the intelligence collected during the campaign told CBS News the information provided by Australia way key to U.S. investigators in realizing Russia might be attempting to interfere significantly in the U.S. presidential election. U.S. intelligence was seeing lots of different intelligence related to Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

Robert Mueller, BTW, is a republican. It's a nice story, but the facts are not what you were told.
Mueller is IMO a zombie hack that was used as a facade by the democrat operatives. It is ironic that almost everyone under him was a democrat many directly associated with Hillary and taking orders from democrats they might as well called him a brain dead puppet as he probably had to wear a name tag to know what his name was from what I've seen of him.
Many countries are hacking away at our elections and used by both parties the fact that only republicans were targeted by the Russia probe makes it invalid as but a party controlled hit job. It was IMO a waste of time and money and the media abused the investigation as did Democrats to make Trump look as bad as possible.
I no longer trust ANY independent investigations in Washington almost none of them have accomplished anything worth mentioning in history and too often have been political weapons rather than criminal and truth finding.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Mueller is IMO a zombie hack that was used as a facade by the democrat operatives.

Mueller is a patriot, who volunteered to serve in Vietnam, commanding and leading with distinction. He's an old-fashioned conservative republican, who loves America and was willing to die for it. He carefully crafted his report to bring out the truth, snagging a good number of crooks and identifying one who now becomes exposed to answering for his crimes. Predictably, Trump pardoned many of the criminals, because they committed those crimes for him. Unlike some of the republican witch hunts, he actually raked in enough fines to pay for his investigation.

Many countries are hacking away at our elections and used by both parties the fact that only republicans were targeted by the Russia probe makes it invalid as but a party controlled hit job.

Sorry, even some of Trump's people admitted it. We now know the "Ukraine hacking" story was planted by Russia in the Trump WH.

The FBI investigation into the Kremlin's role in the Trump campaign began because one tipsy Trump campaign official tipped off a friendly diplomat.

There's more to come, now. Buckle your seat belt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,727,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Psaki dodges question of whether Biden still considers Cuomo 'the gold standard' for COVID-19 leadership

Hmmmmmm......are we going back to the 'dodge ball' methodology of press conferences? Looking at recent ones it seems like that might be the trend. Wonder what Joe would say?......assuming he ever goes in front of an unscripted news conference......
Back to the actual topic, I finally got to see this. If they are going to send her out to answer questions, she should answer them directly.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟611,873.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Back to the actual topic, I finally got to see this. If they are going to send her out to answer questions, she should answer them directly.
Agreed. If you are not going to answer questions why have a news conference?.....maybe to show off a new hair style or dress.....or maybe some bling?

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Agreed. If you are not going to answer questions why have a news conference?.....maybe to show off a new hair style or dress.....or maybe some bling?
Maybe it is a part of the promised transparency bit that we seem to always hear from politicians starting a new administration. If you can "see" through it all I guess she is being rather "transparent".

Upvote 0