PS3 game recommendations?

Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
for Tactical role playing games Disgaea 3 and Disgaea 4 even though i never played them, if you can you can get Disgaea 1 and Disgaea 2 on the PSN, the games are like Final Fantasy Tactics, Shining Force, dont be fooled by the cute characters and cute artwork the games are challenging

Last edited:
Upvote 0

marlowe007

Veteran
Dec 8, 2008
✟23,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For RPGS, if you're into medieval fantasy, I'd recommend Skyrim or DAO, particularly the former. And if you happen to be a fan of anime, Valkyria Chronicles may be suitable. I can't think of many pure adventure games on the PS3, but Heavy Rain stands out.

The Mass Effect franchise, which has been suggested, is indeed brilliant, but it's a shooter and doesn't really fall under the category of RPG or adventure.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟557,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The last two games are ESSENTIAL for any PS3 gamer.

Why is Heavy Rain essential? It's basically an interactive film punctuated by quicktime events. (and FWIW, I like that genre)

Bioshock Infinite is coming out at the end of March. The OP might like that.

-Dan.

Upvote 0

Syckological

Nov 23, 2012
Behind you.
✟536.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Why is Heavy Rain essential? It's basically an interactive film punctuated by quicktime events. (and FWIW, I like that genre)

Bioshock Infinite is coming out at the end of March. The OP might like that.

-Dan.

The gameplay fits well for the story at hand, and for a 2010 release, I challenge anyone to find something more original or worthy to have in one's collection. For what it was and still is, little to no people have touched games from that perspective, with the exceptions being examples like ICO and Shadow Of The Colossus and other releases. Many people consider it the best example for a video game as art - blending game-play and emotion.

I agree with Bioshock~

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jmer816

Sep 21, 2013
Baltimore, MD
✟45,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
for Tactical role playing games Disgaea 3 and Disgaea 4 even though i never played them, if you can you can get Disgaea 1 and Disgaea 2 on the PSN, the games are like Final Fantasy Tactics, Shining Force, dont be fooled by the cute characters and cute artwork the games are challenging

Also Disgaea D2 is coming out October 8th on PS3 :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums