Prowler Licks Doorbell for 3 Hours

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
A newly installed surveillance system captured a bizarre scene at a Salinas, Calif., home: a man licking the doorbell ... for three hours. Suspect Roberto Daniel Arroyo could face misdemeanor charges of petty theft and prowling,
Prowler Licks Doorbell for 3 Hours

• Haha
Reactions: EpiscipalMe

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm at a complete loss for a witty comment (believe me, I tried) but I'm starting to feel bad for the guy, and am now thinking a prayer may be time better spent.

It may not be as bad as I think, but what kind of possibly tortuous mind thing does this man have going on up there that makes Him do something so bizarre that even in this bizarre world of ours, with it's press reporting everything, we've still never even heard of?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

whereloveandmercymeet

There but for the grace of God...
Nov 12, 2018
Dorset
✟125,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It’s got to be mental health or drugs surely? Even a drunk person would’ve got bored long before 3 hours
I'm at a complete loss for a witty comment (believe me, I tried) but I'm starting to feel bad for the guy, and am now thinking a prayer may be time better spent.

It may not be as bad as I think, but what kind of possibly tortuous mind thing does this man have going on up there that makes Him do something so bizarre that even in this bizarre world of ours, with all it's press reporting everything, we've still never even heard of of?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It’s got to be mental health or drugs surely? Even a drunk person would’ve got bored long before 3 hours

I'm thinking mental...maybe an extreme fetish with someone who rang/touched the bell, but even that sounds too wild even by the mentally unbalanced standards..

Maybe we don't want to know the reasoning.

Upvote 0