SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
'I am one of you': Providence firefighter says he was racially profiled by officers
Providence firefighter Terrell Paci said two officers in the capital city racially profiled him earlier this week.

Choking back tears, Paci, 23, shared his story live on Eyewitness News at 6 p.m. during the protest downtown. He said he was outside the Messer Street fire station talking to a friend who had brought him food when both officers came at them with their guns drawn.

"I was dressed in full uniform and had my radio in hand," Paci said. "I was like, 'I'm a firefighter, I'm PFD, I'm one of you' and they still kept approaching the vehicle with guns drawn."

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,763.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sad this happens. Yet I am finding other things happening .. are not being shared. Hmm My family.. my dad Nez Perce Indian.. my wife is Chinese. I know somethings about color. And what other say or show.. does not bother me in the least.

I have learned.. as Christ has show me.. every life we not put a value on it. So.. to my worst enemy... I love them as Christ has loved me. That love is what changes the world. We as believer in Jesus Christ.. show the world He came and died for you.. so you might have life. If I have offended for give me. Its not about me.. its all about Christ.. I die..so He may live.

Upvote 0