God's Earth
✟15,586.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi I'm Lilai, I'm a 16 year old Christian girl. I love books, libraries, video games, Ghost hunters, etc lol.
Sadly, I've been raised by (non-denominational) Christian Witches my whole life so I'm looking for a community of True Christians and to meet more True Christians. I know a lot about Witchcraft as a result of it, but I don't condone witchcraft and have never done it. I also want to learn more and connect with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

God bless all!

Hidden In Him

Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that's a great post! Let me be the first to welcome you to Christian Forums. We have a lot of really good people here, and a lot who can indeed help you to learn more and connect with your Lord.

I was raised by a secularist family with leanings towards the occult as well, though this mostly took the form of interest in things like the Tarot. But I made it out just fine, and I love them all deeply more than ever as a result of coming to Christ some 30 years ago.

Keep walking with Him, and He will never disappoint you, Lilai. And should you need any help with anything, we will be here for you.

God Bless! And welcome once again to our Forum. :wave:

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi I'm Lilai, I'm a 16 year old Christian girl. I love books, libraries, video games, Ghost hunters, etc lol.
Sadly, I've been raised by (non-denominational) Christian Witches my whole life so I'm looking for a community of True Christians and to meet more True Christians. I know a lot about Witchcraft as a result of it, but I don't condone witchcraft and have never done it. I also want to learn more and connect with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

God bless all!
Welcome Lilai. God bless you. I am praying for you to strengthen your walk with Jesus Christ. May God be with you always and His will be done. Amen.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God bless all!

Hi Lilai;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

upload_2016-11-18_15-19-26-jpeg.185692

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums