Visit site
✟112,244.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Widowed
For us living outside of the U.S.A. we are amazed and perplexed that a modern democratic society
that claims to be the best country in the world and all that has so much violence and it would seem
to be in a civil war again.

How the mighty have fallen...

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'll sleep better knowing that statue isn't roaming the streets at night killing people any more.

Since destroying property is GTG now, can I burn down my neighbor's house?
He looks kinda racist.

That's the next logical step, and it will, unfortunately, happen.

The irony is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

Upvote 0

Pappy&Me

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2017
Jax.Fl.
✟30,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This won't stop. When these ANTIFA folks run out of stuff to destroy, they will start killing people because they have created such a culture of hatred and violence which will not be quenched.

They have been killing people already, remember the cops they killed? And the little girl and the young couple Shannon and Christian Newsom ? It is just not news unless it is the other side.
I feel very sorry for the young people who have to live in such a society. God help us all.

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The kids kicking, spitting on and flipping off the downed statue remind me of this emotionally fragile boy back in junior high.
We all ran out of class, rounded the building and jumped over a bush when school let out. This kid couldn't clear the bush and hit the ground in a cloud of dust. He came up crying, cussing the bush, kicking it and throwing rocks at it.

Attacking inanimate objects can't be normal.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
They have been killing people already, remember the cops they killed? And the little girl and the young couple Shannon and Christian Newsom ? It is just not news unless it is the other side.
I feel very sorry for the young people who have to live in such a society. God help us all.

You're right. I mean that they will have a focus strictly on people, when they run of of things.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is the bullet we dodged on Nov 8, though barely. The cultural fascists are not going away, and their intent is to destroy all speech contrary to their agenda. Pray for the president to remain strong, and for arrests to come soon.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Not an original thought in the bunch of them... 60’s movement wannabes only, babied kids wanting any excuse to destroy something and make it look like they know something the older generation doesn’t. Then they’ll go back to their subsidized dorm, with subsidized meals, and attend their subsidized classes sucking up more liberalism. After they’ve destroyed all the symbolism of the Confederacy era, they’ll probably move on to the founding fathers because they weren’t liberal enough. They should be treated like any other criminal who destroys property, which would be a far better education than the one they’re apparently getting. What a future. Sadly, as a nation, we’ve probably let it go too far already.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For us living outside of the U.S.A. we are amazed and perplexed that a modern democratic society
that claims to be the best country in the world and all that has so much violence and it would seem
to be in a civil war again.

How the mighty have fallen...

I do fear this great American experiment is about to run its course. When we have elected officials who, instead of enforcing the law are willfully turning a blind eye to lawlessness, good things do not lie ahead. Hate, on both extremes of the political spectrum, has become the norm.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It occurs to me that one of the reasons this type of thing is happening is because our Millennials are beginning to exert their own particular voices.

Our Millennials have made it clear that they are NOT CONTENT to live in the world we (i.e. WWII Generation, Boomers, Busters, etc.) have crafted, and they are beginning to make the moves to change it.

Buckle up ...

What is puzzling is that they have the opportunity to create their own society, free from convention, and prosper as well. I think they are just nuts.

• Agree
Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

It's another sign of the (end) times. :eek:

Upvote 0

Pappy&Me

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2017
Jax.Fl.
✟30,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not an original thought in the bunch of them... 60’s movement wannabes only, babied kids wanting any excuse to destroy something and make it look like they know something the older generation doesn’t. Then they’ll go back to their subsidized dorm, with subsidized meals, and attend their subsidized classes sucking up more liberalism. After they’ve destroyed all the symbolism of the Confederacy era, they’ll probably move on to the founding fathers because they weren’t liberal enough. They should be treated like any other criminal who destroys property, which would be a far better education than the one they’re apparently getting. What a future. Sadly, as a nation, we’ve probably let it go too far already.

All the votes don't matter, you see who the ' conservatives ' are siding with? All blaming the Alt Right for all the violence and destruction done by the criminal feces throwing bat ,stick etc, weapons user tyrants.
Yet the American people keep voting and hoping instead of throwing them out every 4 yr.s till they get the message.
The left are doing the bidding of the unAmerican violent leftist already, sadly so are the right yall put into office. I don't vote because of this problem. Also it is too late imo.
I see these violent haters them I go out and see a whole new kind of people .Today at a restaurant a young black man with his black family, ran back to open the door for me. And the other minority we met very nice. I hope we can keep it this way long as possible before the devils workers make it further south. We have nice hispanic's too but not as many most are loud and demanding. But some are very nice. Asians,indians always nice.

Upvote 0

Pappy&Me

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2017
Jax.Fl.
✟30,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is the bullet we dodged on Nov 8, though barely. The cultural fascists are not going away, and their intent is to destroy all speech contrary to their agenda. Pray for the president to remain strong, and for arrests to come soon.

The president has condemned the legal ones too. he is on the side of the ones doing all the violence. Like all the other so called conservatives. We keep voting for our own destruction and hoping for a miracle,well time to wake up and just pray because there is no change coming. Too late to fight back or be violent that is what they want, so they can turn the foreign armies loose on us. Did you see the manuivers going on in Tampa where the American sheep were clapping for the foreign armies practicing their power?
Like someone once said, Its a club and we ain't in it. This should scare all even the anti americans. Practicing Marshall Law

Evan. Anita Fuentes is watching and has good news cast for Christians..

Last edited:
Upvote 0