Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN WITH PRAYER
j7p39SS7TnWw5aIuM5Sl

You should be concerned about how your kids are feeling regarding the condition of the world today. John 10:10 (ICB) “A thief (the devil) comes to steal and kill and destroy. But I came to give life, life in all its fullness." ~Jesus

Prayer Matters - Help your young kids feel more secure during these tumultuous times by teaching them this new version of an old prayer. “Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. Hold me through the dark of night, and wake me with the morning light. And Lord, may I wake in the morning with joy in my heart, a smile on my face, and thoughts of you on my mind. Amen”

You can also take an extra step in relieving their insecurities by explaining God always watches over them using Psalm 91:4-6 (ICB) He will protect you like a bird spreading its wings over its young. His truth will be like your armor and shield. You will not fear any danger by night or an arrow during the day. You will not be afraid of diseases that come in the dark or sickness (plague) that strikes at noon.

Be Led ~ Be Blessed ~ Be a Blessing :amen: :heart:

• Winner
Reactions: Ronit