Prosperity Theology

Do you believe Prosperity Theology is biblical truth? (see original post)

• Total voters

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How is it that you can quote what I post and still fail to grasp it? Honestly, friend, it is no wonder you’re having such a difficult time understanding scripture.

I’ll try again to walk you through it. Do you feel God blessed you? Are you a sinner? Does His blessing mean others should sin as you do?

Have you figured out the error in your line of thought yet?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How is it that you can quote what I post and still fail to grasp it? Honestly, friend, it is no wonder you’re having such a difficult time understanding scripture.

I’ll try again to walk you through it. Do you feel God blessed you? Are you a sinner? Does His blessing mean others should sin as you do?

Have you figured out the error in your line of thought yet?
What? This line of questioning makes no sense. Its not my fault that you dont make sense. Please try to explain yourself better, maybe then i can answer. You seem to be suggesting i am a sinner when others are not? What?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What? This line of questioning makes no sense. Its not my fault that you dont make sense. Please try to explain yourself better, maybe then i can answer. You seem to be suggesting i am a sinner when others are not? What?
Friend, your inability (or unwillingness) to read what is written without adding to it is why you have such a difficult time understanding...especially scripture. Unfortunately, there is nothing any of us can do to help you with that, except pray. Be well.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Friend, your inability (or unwillingness) to read what is written without adding to it is why you have such a difficult time understanding...especially scripture. Unfortunately, there is nothing any of us can do to help you with that, except pray. Be well.
I have been patient with your nonsense up till now. You keep blaming me because you dont make yourself clear. You are incapable of answering any of my questions it seems, and you instead blame me for not understanding scripture? Get real. Put your money where your mouth is and answer a question for me. What did Jesus mean when he said not to store wealth on earth?

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are incapable of answering any of my questions it seems,
See, this is what I mean. I answered several of your questions ( one of them multiple times, including just saying “no”) and still you can’t grasp it and claim answers were never given. There’s just nothing any of us here can do to help you with that. Again, please be well.

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This futile back and fourth is not helping the thread.
I agree. If you have such a difficult time accepting 2Chronicles 1;12, perhaps it would be best to fold your hands, bow your head, and ask for guidance from the One who wrote it.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
See, this is what I mean. I answered several of your questions ( one of them multiple times, including just saying “no”) and still you can’t grasp it and claim answers were never given. There’s just nothing any of us here can do to help you with that. Again, please be well.
ok, its time for me to politely walk away. Have a nice day.

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0