Jan 7, 2008
✟21,178.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, nice to not have the posts go crazy! LOL...So the Lord blessed you big time! AMEN! I have had major breakthroughs the last few days too...it is neat.
Yes...it was funny...it was one of those...I don't think there is anything wrong with me moments. I should know by now...when God hears me say something like that...look out.

Upvote 0

Godslilgurlalways

I am a Child of the King:)
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2005
Earth now heaven later
✟67,365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Just got back from a retreat this weekend. Was glad to see your post!!!
I am so glad to hear that it went wonderfully,welcome back:)

How has everyone's week been? My week has been wonder and blessed before I let you know what I am about to say, before I did this I was already a christian, didn't backslide or anything. But as I was lying in my bed on Wednesday, I ended up talking to the lord and rededicating my life to him agin:) Over the years of me being a christian, I had some highs as well as some lows, some test and some tribulations as well, but he has brought me through it all.

I thing I thought was funny,remember about a week or so, when I was going through alot and all. I am not sure if anyone remembered or if I said it here(I believe I mentioned it either here or christian teens) how I felt like worshipping God and it was like the desire was getting stronger then what it usually is(at that time I ended up created a thread about worship in Christian teens) Right about that desire that I had to just continuely worship God is when my storm came and when it, it hit hard(at least for a while) I was setting here thinking the desire to worship God even more could have came from God knowing that a storm was on the way and to prepare me for that storm and all. I think it's funny sometimes the way things work out.

Also, I think it was here I posted about having my little cousins over and all and they wore me out (lol) I am tired but I wish to stay up alittle longer. They are sleeping now and should sleep throughout the night which is good, they are going hom 2morrow either before we go to church or after we get out of church:)

God Bless you all,

GLGA

P.S. I probably will stay up for about 30 mintues to an hour at least I hope so:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rushingwind62

Debi1967 is the love of my life!!!!
Sep 24, 2005
Green Valley, IL.
✟10,505.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was asked by someone here to come in and give a word. All day today I have felt like the Lord has been saying Revival is here, my children. It has been kindled in each one of you and now it is up to you to pour that fire out on those around you. Set your churches a blaze with revival by sharing what I am doing in your lives. Set your cities ablaze with revival by sharing the gospel to the down and out. Set your hospitals ablaze with my Spirit by praying for the sick. Step out, my children, step out into the lands of faith that I may be able to prove myself through you. You are my children and my disciples. What I said to twelve I have said to you as well. Go forth my children and preach the gospel you have learned and experienced!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
F

FireyAngel

I was asked by someone here to come in and give a word. All day today I have felt like the Lord has been saying Revival is here, my children. It has been kindled in each one of you and now it is up to you to pour that fire out on those around you. Set your churches a blaze with revival by sharing what I am doing in your lives. Set your cities ablaze with revival by sharing the gospel to the down and out. Set your hospitals ablaze with my Spirit by praying for the sick. Step out, my children, step out into the lands of faith that I may be able to prove myself through you. You are my children and my disciples. What I said to twelve I have said to you as well. Go forth my children and preach the gospel you have learned and experienced!!!
What powerful and beautiful words. God be praised!

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0
F

FireyAngel

I am so glad to hear that it went wonderfully,welcome back:)

How has everyone's week been? My week has been wonder and blessed before I let you know what I am about to say, before I did this I was already a christian, didn't backslide or anything. But as I was lying in my bed on Wednesday, I ended up talking to the lord and rededicating my life to him agin:) Over the years of me being a christian, I had some highs as well as some lows, some test and some tribulations as well, but he has brought me through it all.

I thing I thought was funny,remember about a week or so, when I was going through alot and all. I am not sure if anyone remembered or if I said it here(I believe I mentioned it either here or christian teens) how I felt like worshipping God and it was like the desire was getting stronger then what it usually is(at that time I ended up created a thread about worship in Christian teens) Right about that desire that I had to just continuely worship God is when my storm came and when it, it hit hard(at least for a while) I was setting here thinking the desire to worship God even more could have came from God knowing that a storm was on the way and to prepare me for that storm and all. I think it's funny sometimes the way things work out.

Also, I think it was here I posted about having my little cousins over and all and they wore me out (lol) I am tired but I wish to stay up alittle longer. They are sleeping now and should sleep throughout the night which is good, they are going hom 2morrow either before we go to church or after we get out of church:)

God Bless you all,

GLGA

P.S. I probably will stay up for about 30 mintues to an hour at least I hope so:)
ok...dabbing tears now...there goes the mascara.

Oh dear one! That is such amazing news!!!!!

Your path is wide open now! What a blessing!!!

Upvote 0

Godslilgurlalways

I am a Child of the King:)
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2005
Earth now heaven later
✟67,365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
ok...dabbing tears now...there goes the mascara.

Oh dear one! That is such amazing news!!!!!

Your path is wide open now! What a blessing!!!
:)Love hearing and seeing people crying tears of joy:)

:) Thanks:)

Remember that song I told you all about that I love right now (for those who don't: it's I'll trust you lord by Richard Smallwood:))

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.