south
✟11,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all! New member here. Requesting a spiritual dream interpretation of a dream I had last night. Dream: had a dream where I was in some sort of royal palace in being surrounded by a royal staff where I was having royal shoes ( very ornate with gold swirls embelished on them) placed on my feet whilst laying on my back- at the same time I knew I was being empregnated because I was on my back and my legs were spread apart. Thats it. Any thoughts to what this symbolism could mean? I have had dreams in the past about almost giving birth but was told in that recent dream that " the birth was taking longer than expected". That dream was last summer (2017). Don't know if the two dreams are related.Thanks in advance.

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi all! New member here. Requesting a spiritual dream interpretation of a dream I had last night. Dream: had a dream where I was in some sort of royal palace in being surrounded by a royal staff where I was having royal shoes ( very ornate with gold swirls embelished on them) placed on my feet whilst laying on my back- at the same time I knew I was being empregnated because I was on my back and my legs were spread apart. Thats it. Any thoughts to what this symbolism could mean? I have had dreams in the past about almost giving birth but was told in that recent dream that " the birth was taking longer than expected". That dream was last summer (2017). Don't know if the two dreams are related.Thanks in advance.
If the dream is to have any meaning, what comes to my mind is that being in a royal setting, while being impregnated, shows great incongruence. The two don't belong together. One must choose one or the other.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Just another dream. People try too hard to interpret what is just a dream!
Maybe so, but sometimes maybe the Lord tries to bring things to our attention with dreams.

• Agree
Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe someone else is gifted with spiritual interpretation and understands dream symbolism. That would be helpful.

Yes, Ma'am. This symbolism is very basic, actually. It means you have a high calling on your life (i.e. a "royal" calling), and are now in the process of being impregnated by the Lord with it.

So let me ask: Do you know what your calling is yet?

• Agree
Reactions: Jerri
Upvote 0

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟11,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Ma'am. This symbolism is very basic, actually. It means you have a high calling on your life (i.e. a "royal" calling), and are now in the process of being impregnated by the Lord with it.

Thank you for your reply and input. I appreciate. Well I do feel I have a prophetic call based on some prophecies I recieved early on in my christian walk. And also based on dreams, visions and words of knowledge I've recieved over the years.But I was/am confused about the " impregnation" part of the dream and wanted some others interpretations. That's why I posted this dream on a public forum. Could it be ( possibly) something new the Lord is " depositing" in me? Perhaps, say, a new spiritual gift? And I just had the dream a night ago. Just wondering about the " timing" of it as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hidden In Him

Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I do feel I have a prophetic call based on some prophecies I recieved early on in my christian walk.

Before the Lord Jesus Christ this was my suspicion, though I didn't put it down in writing yet. I was waiting for your response. But the Royal symbolism suggests it.
But I was/am confused about the " impregnation" part of the dream and wanted some others interpretations. That's why I posted this dream on a public forum. Could it be ( possibly) something new the Lord is " depositing" in me? Perhaps, say, a new spiritual gift? And I just had the dream a night ago. Just wondering about the " timing" of it as well.

Ok, well let's look at what the symbolism suggests about the "timing." You are being impregnated with it now, as the dream suggests. This means there will still be a time yet before you see the manifestation of it. The impregnation stage is a time of intimacy; a time of realizing that the manifestation is now definitely on it's way, and that you will have to endure a period of allowing this gift to "grow" within you...

So I suggest you nature it in prayer. Give yourself to seeking Him daily, even hourly about the gift in particular, and ask that He teach you how to bring it to manifestation properly.

Does this answer your questions properly, or no?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟11,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am thinking Micah 4 may corrolate with this dream. Does that bear witness to you?

• Agree
Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟11,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Before the Lord Jesus Christ this was my suspicion, though I didn't put it down in writing yet. I was waiting for your response. But the Royal symbolism suggests it.

Ok, well let's look at what the symbolism suggests about the "timing." You are being impregnated with it now, as the dream suggests. This means there will still be a time yet before you see the manifestation of it. The impregnation stage is a time of intimacy; a time of realizing that the manifestation is now definitely on it's way, and that you will have to endure a period of allowing this gift to "grow" within you...

So I suggest you nature it in prayer. Give yourself to seeking Him daily, even hourly about the gift in particular, and ask that He teach you how to bring it to manifestation properly.

Doe this answer your questions properly, or no?
Yes, thank you again for your response. Definitely going to be meditating upon this and bathing it in prayer. I do feel you are correct in that this is something the Lord wants to grow in me now.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am thinking Micah 4 may corrolate with this dream. Does that bear witness to you?

10 Be in pain, and labor to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail; for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and shalt dwell in the field, and shalt come even unto Babylon: there shalt thou be rescued; there will Jehovah redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.

Yes, essentially. Christ Himself is seeking to become formed in you just as He is seeking to truly become formed within His church, and will eventually do so amid the birth pains that take place on earth during the end-times.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Hi and welcome....been having some birthing dreams myself which Hidden in Him interpreted....mine was a little more dramatic however. I want to encourage you to trust his interpretations....he is usually pretty spot on. I am fairly new here, and I can say there are some tough ones in here. I learned the hard way...lol. But I have met some very good people here and I hope you do as well. I have a prophetic calling as well...but for the sake of time I will just say I am at a place of restoration. Restoring, Renewing and Rebuilding.....Any time you have questions feel free to private message me...just go to your inbox and start a conversation...title it and include who all you want to be in the conversation. Ok...have a blessed night.

• Agree
Reactions: amethyst12x12
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟11,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi and welcome....been having some birthing dreams myself which Hidden in Him interpreted....mine was a little more dramatic however. I want to encourage you to trust his interpretations....he is usually pretty spot on. I am fairly new here, and I can say there are some tough ones in here. I learned the hard way...lol. But I have met some very good people here and I hope you do as well. I have a prophetic calling as well...but for the sake of time I will just say I am at a place of restoration. Restoring, Renewing and Rebuilding.....Any time you have questions feel free to private message me...just go to your inbox and start a conversation...title it and include who all you want to be in the conversation. Ok...have a blessed night.
Thanks for your comments and invitation. God bless.

Upvote 0

amethyst12x12

Jan 28, 2018
south
✟11,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To add to what you were saying, I feel that in order to be restored, renewed and rebuilt, God has to completely break you down first- remove all the things inside you that hinder you being used as a vessel which the Holy Spirit can flow thru- and this does come at a cost. God has to get you to a place where you are completely dependent upon Him- and the flesh fights that. We may be given many gifts when we recieve Christ as our Lord and Savior, but until we have become seasoned thru the fires of helplessness, are we really useful in the hands of the Lord.But there is a satisfaction in that we learn to cease from our own works and learn to trust in Him- and that isn't an instantaneous thing- trust and faith imo grows deeper when all we have is the Lord and then we find that is all we need........... just Him.
– I have realised I have nothing to offer anyone but God does. And I guess thats when He uses you because it not you but Christ in you that is doing the work.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To add to what you were saying, I feel that in order to be restored, renewed and rebuilt, God has to completely break you down first- remove all the things inside you that hinder you being used as a vessel which the Holy Spirit can flow thru- and this does come at a cost. God has to get you to a place where you are completely dependent upon Him- and the flesh fights that. We may be given many gifts when we recieve Christ as our Lord and Savior, but until we have become seasoned thru the fires of helplessness, are we really useful in the hands of the Lord.But there is a satisfaction in that we learn to cease from our own works and learn to trust in Him- and that isn't an instantaneous thing- trust and faith imo grows deeper when all we have is the Lord and then we find that is all we need........... just Him.
I totally agree. When my husband died, then my Dad, my 2 Aunts, lost my house, my job....numerous other things and most recently my Mom....I finally just felt totally broken.

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know the feeling.
:heart: At least we can relate. What you said is where I have been. I prayed and asked God to put people in my life that would help lift me up and give me strength and support. I have met those here and in my home town. I thank my Father for hearing my prayers, I thank Jesus for bearing my cross, and I thank the Holy Spirit for comforting me. Today, I know that He is making my crooked path straight, cleansing my heart and renewing a right spirit within me, putting my feet on higher ground and giving me wings of an eagle. Hallelujah and Glory to God, His Will be done in my life and those He crosses my paths with. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Jerri
Upvote 0