United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I found this video fascinating.
I imagine it will raise all sorts of questions...

Forum rules require that you summarise the video
for everyone's benefit.

• Informative
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,527.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My borrowed prophecy from scripture is that those of the prosperity gospel and those who put the kingdoms of man over the Kingdom of God will be in for a surprise.

Yep... I am sure you are right...

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,527.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good video - for tickling the ears. 2 Tim 4:3

I ignored the Razmataz and just considered the substance and content from these three gentlemen who have a proven prophetic gift.

But hey - nothing has changed - the messenger is considered insane, demonic or both...

Sounds familiar ??

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I ignored the Razmataz and just considered the substance and content from these three gentlemen who have a proven prophetic gift.

But hey - nothing has changed - the messenger is considered insane, demonic or both...

Sounds familiar.
No I believe in the perpetuity of gifts. Just that I don't believe in their message. Correct me if I'm wrong but Sid Roth is Zionist friendly and his guests share his views, which I don't. God does promise that He will one day restore Israel but Zionism is man's attempt to restore Israel through political and military means. Just my 2 cents; don't want to get off-topic.

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,527.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I believe in the perpetuity of gifts. Just that I don't believe in their message. Correct me if I'm wrong but Sid Roth is Zionist friendly and his guests share his views, which I don't. God does promise that He will one day restore Israel but Zionism is man's attempt to restore Israel through political and military means. Just my 2 cents; don't want to get off-topic.

Yes... For the record I have never watched Sid Roth and don't relate to the style of presentation.

It is the three gentlemen and their track record and accuracy the I am interested in.

Notice how one of them names strangers consistently.

Of course we will choose if this is of God or Satan largely based on our personal theology and denominational prejudice.

• Useful
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes... For the record I have never watched Sid Roth and don't relate to the style of presentation.

It is the three gentlemen and their track record and accuracy the I am interested in.

Notice how one of them names strangers consistently.

Of course we will choose if this is of God or Satan largely based on our personal theology and denominational prejudice.
My thinking is that someone could "prophecy" accurately yet the germane question is whether the fulfillment of that prophecy is from God or the devil. Just because something comes to pass does not necessarily make it of God. This account in Acts 16 is particularly instructive regarding this:
16 Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a female slave who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling. 17 She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved.” 18 She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her.

Note that the girl prophesied accurately; yet she was not of the Holy Spirit. Thus "track record" is not always a good measure to evaluate prophets.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,527.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My thinking is that someone could "prophecy" accurately yet the germane question is whether the fulfillment of that prophecy is from God or the devil. Just because something comes to pass does not necessarily make it of God. This account in Acts 16 is particularly instructive regarding this:
16 Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a female slave who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling. 17 She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved.” 18 She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her.

Note that the girl prophesied accurately; yet she was not of the Holy Spirit. Thus "track record" is not always a good measure to evaluate prophets.

Yes I totally agree...

However we should weigh the content being presented and look at these men as best we can regarding integrity.

Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes I totally agree...

However we should weigh the content being presented and look at these men as best we can regarding integrity.
agree; that's more difficult as i know nothing about them. I wish I had saved an article I read a long time ago about a gentleman who lived in England in another century. He wrote/prophesied that in the latter days, many believers would end up being deceived. False prophets would creep into the Church with correct teachings and prophecies to back it up but later on, their teachings would change over time to no longer accurately reflect biblical truth. The sheep would not notice this change because they continued to put their trust and loyalties to them instead of scrutinizing Scripture for themselves thus ending up deceived. I thought that was wise word to heed.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,527.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
agree; that's more difficult as i know nothing about them. I wish I had saved an article I read a long time ago about a gentleman who lived in England in another century. He wrote/prophesied that in the latter days, many believers would end up being deceived. False prophets would creep into the Church with correct teachings and prophecies to back it up but later on, their teachings would change over time to no longer accurately reflect biblical truth. The sheep would not notice this change because they continued to put their trust and loyalties to them instead of scrutinizing Scripture for themselves thus ending up deceived. I thought that was wise word to heed.

I think this is happening today in some churches.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I found this video fascinating.

I imagine it will raise all sorts of questions...

My questions are:
1. Why isn't this in the prophecy section?
2. How many gullible marks do these tricksters, shysters, hucksters, and liars fool???

It's clear when he calls Trump a "friend of the Church" and tells us that Satan is the voice of the media and is behind Trump's impeachment. What malarkey and what devils these fools are.

And you know he's a lying fool when he gives the disclaimer that his "prophecies" are "conditional". Wow a master liar.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.