BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Anyone having dreams concerning tribulation or end times ?
Perry Stone said his ministry gets various writings from his viewers which are alike to the ones he has. A confirmation of sorts.
I had a dream many years ago about the rapture.
Like was written, blink of a eye quick.
But before I saw it happen, there was a sea of people as far as could be seen looking in the direction of a loud horse neighing(?) In horror, they turned running and screaming as they tried to get away from the horse and his rider.

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've had quite a few apocalyptic dreams; we'll have to wait and see if they were actually prophetic, or, too much MSG in the Chinese take-out.

One very vivid dream, I was standing out in a grassy field, as in a park of some sort. The sun was beginning to set, and the sky was glowering red. Suddenly, the sun began to brighten very much and began to reverse its direction and climb back into the sky. As it moved it began to increase speed, disappearing in the East and rising again in the West. It began moving faster and faster, dark, light, dark, light, until everything was bathed in a radiant luminescence.

At this point the sun was moving so quickly that it appeared as a solid streak of light across the sky, which then began painting itself over with rainbow hues, like the sun was tracing rainbows across the sky. Suddenly the sun stopped moving (although the rainbows remained vibrant) and the sun stood still for a small moment. Then it began moving as if the sun itself was like the luminous tip of a finger pressed against the sky as if the sky was a sheet of glass. The orb of the sun then began to move as if a hand were using the finger-tip of the sun to write words across the sky; but I couldn't make out the language.

Suddenly everyone began experiencing something like zero gravity and began to rise upward. A person in front of me turned around as we rose and was smiling toward me. I woke.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perry Stone said his ministry gets various writings from his viewers which are alike to the ones he has. A confirmation of sorts.
But before I saw it happen, there was a sea of people as far as could be seen looking in the direction of a loud horse neighing(?) In horror, they turned running and screaming as they tried to get away from the horse and his rider.
Years ago I also had a dream of the rapture but in my case it wasn't in the blink of an eye. It was flying up into the sky. So how do we know which dreams are prophetic and which ones are just our imagination?

• Agree
Reactions: BeStill&Know
Upvote 0

Sheep4Christ

Hell:A place where I don't want to go.
Nov 28, 2016
Ga
✟25,056.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi. I don't know if this dream belongs in this forum. But about 10 or so years ago I dreamed that a gigantic lion was hovering in the sky. He was a pale tawny color with a full and handsome golden mane. In fact the beast itself was handsome and regal in appearance. Clouds surrounded him and a powerful white light illuminated him. Then there appeared strange triangular shapes near him and I heard a deep voice ask this question "What's coming Moses?" And suddenly the vision went dim and vanished.

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've had quite a few apocalyptic dreams; we'll have to wait and see if they were actually prophetic, or, too much MSG in the Chinese take-out.

One very vivid dream, I was standing out in a grassy field, as in a park of some sort. The sun was beginning to set, and the sky was glowering red. Suddenly, the sun began to brighten very much and began to reverse its direction and climb back into the sky. As it moved it began to increase speed, disappearing in the East and rising again in the West. It began moving faster and faster, dark, light, dark, light, until everything was bathed in a radiant luminescence.

At this point the sun was moving so quickly that it appeared as a solid streak of light across the sky, which then began painting itself over with rainbow hues, like the sun was tracing rainbows across the sky. Suddenly the sun stopped moving (although the rainbows remained vibrant) and the sun stood still for a small moment. Then it began moving as if the sun itself was like the luminous tip of a finger pressed against the sky as if the sky was a sheet of glass. The orb of the sun then began to move as if a hand were using the finger-tip of the sun to write words across the sky; but I couldn't make out the language.

Suddenly everyone began experiencing something like zero gravity and began to rise upward. A person in front of me turned around as we rose and was smiling toward me. I woke.
WOW! It''s beautiful and powerful ...how long ago did you have this ? I reminded me that my dream about the catching away happened at night. Since I live in the US, that means it is daylight in the middle east, if my dream is accurate.

• Agree
Reactions: Krikey
Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Years ago I also had a dream of the rapture but in my case it wasn't in the blink of an eye. It was flying up into the sky. So how do we know which dreams are prophetic and which ones are just our imagination?
Yeah! Good question. What comes to mind would be:
  1. Have any of us the gift of Prophecy? I don't mean speaking God's Word but knowing of coming events.
  2. Either through dreams, visions, or Holy Spirit, Angels?

Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
WOW! It''s beautiful and powerful ...how long ago did you have this ? I reminded me that my dream about the catching away happened at night. Since I live in the US, that means it is daylight in the middle east, if my dream is accurate.

That particular dream was many years ago. The dreams seem to have started in 2001 and continuing until the present. They've been many; some of the type that made me disturbed and unable to sleep. Some long, some short; all intense, some more joyful than others. Some very fantastical, some very mudane; some wild events, some a man speaking to me. The last one was maybe a few months ago.

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi. I don't know if this dream belongs in this forum. But about 10 or so years ago I dreamed that a gigantic lion was hovering in the sky. He was a pale tawny color with a full and handsome golden mane. In fact the beast itself was handsome and regal in appearance. Clouds surrounded him and a powerful white light illuminated him. Then there appeared strange triangular shapes near him and I heard a deep voice ask this question "What's coming Moses?" And suddenly the vision went dim and vanished.
Sure your dream belongs here. That's what I am trying to find out. Is there any commonality of dreams of future events among God's people.
On a fishing trip last year, I look at the beautiful clear blue sky when I saw in a perfect gigantic cloud, a lion head in such detail I was mesmerized.
In 3/4 profile, both eyes, nose , mouth, chin and whiskers. WHISKERS! I thought I'm not seeing what I'm seeing.
appeared strange triangular shapes
It may be Perry Stone that mentions triangular shapes in 1 of his teachings on YouTube. Some say the new Jerusalem that comes from the sky may be triangular.

• Informative
Reactions: Sheep4Christ
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I would caution you and everyone to be very leary of believing in dreams. Dreams are very subjective and usually result from medication and certain foods you have eaten and stress during an active day. The body shuts down but the brain keeps on working and thinking.

I would advise a deeper reading of the written Word of God.

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That particular dream was many years ago. The dreams seem to have started in 2001 and continuing until the present. They've been many; some of the type that made me disturbed and unable to sleep. Some long, some short; all intense, some more joyful than others. Some very fantastical, some very mudane; some wild events, some a man speaking to me. The last one was maybe a few months ago.
Have you thought of writing them down?
1. You will have a record as you get older (other wise you may forget them or forget some details.
2. Also, you will probably begin to see a pattern.
During my recent move, I found my old diary
which I hadn't seen in many years. I had recorded my Jesus dreams and realized I had forgotten little details.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you thought of writing them down?
1. You will have a record as you get older (other wise you may forget them or forget some details.
2. Also, you will probably begin to see a pattern.
During my recent move, I found my old diary
which I hadn't seen in many years. I had recorded my Jesus dreams and realized I had forgotten little details.

I have thought about it, but haven't done so. But since you mention it, I'll put it into practice.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would caution you and everyone to be very leary of believing in dreams. Dreams are very subjective and usually result from medication and certain foods you have eaten and stress during an active day. The body shuts down but the brain keeps on working and thinking.

I would advise a deeper reading of the written Word of God.
Yes, I totally agree. This thread is not to believe in dreams since I think most of us know it can be used as a form of deception by our common enemy.
It's to see if the body of Christ here on this site are having commonality in dreams concerning prophetic events. The written Word of God says:
Acts 2:17 English Standard Version
“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;
Joel 2:28 King James Bible
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have thought about it, but haven't done so. But since you mention it, I'll put it into practice.
Maybe to make things easier in the future is to speak it in to your smart phone, or any other recording device, when you wake up and it's most vivid.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, I totally agree. This thread is not to believe in dreams since I think most of us know it can be used as a form of deception by our common enemy.
It's to see if the body of Christ here on this site are having commonality in dreams concerning prophetic events. The written Word of God says:
Acts 2:17 English Standard Version
“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;
Joel 2:28 King James Bible
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

I understand that, however, the quoting in Acts 2:17 of Joel 2 is not applicable today IMO.

It will be but not as of yet. At Pentecost, the moon did not turn to blood, and the sun was not dark. It was on the day Christ died, but not on Penetacost so that means Joel 2:28-32 has not been fulfilled to this day.

That being the case, then dreams would not be the course of communication today. It would be the written Word of God, IMHO.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I understand that, however, the quoting in Acts 2:17 of Joel 2 is not applicable today IMO.

It will be but not as of yet. At Pentecost, the moon did not turn to blood, and the sun was not dark. It was on the day Christ died, but not on Penetacost so that means Joel 2:28-32 has not been fulfilled to this day.

That being the case, then dreams would not be the course of communication today. It would be the written Word of God, IMHO.
Wonderful, I see you are a Pastor, Bless you and your family, brother.
Yes, definitely, my primary authority is the Word of God, as you can see by my other posts.
But even if Joel 2:28-32 has not been fulfilled to this day, and it may not have been, does that mean that the Lord can not speak to His Children through dreams today ?
I do believe in "test every spirit "
1 John 4:1 King James Bible
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
This would be a place to do that, in according with the Word of God, right?
Brother, I'm not a pastor or teacher but an old house wife, so I know I still have a lot to learn.
I welcome your input.

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ran into this again this morning.
Perry Stone sermons
Great sign from the 2nd heaven b4 Christ Return s truewitness4 u
Location on video 41:45 minutes
Boys in China in an orphanage in 1930's started praying and saw New Jerusalem as a pyramid.

If you do further research on it let us know.

Upvote 0

Sheep4Christ

Hell:A place where I don't want to go.
Nov 28, 2016
Ga
✟25,056.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Ran into this again this morning.
Perry Stone sermons
Great sign from the 2nd heaven b4 Christ Return s truewitness4 u
Location on video 41:45 minutes
Boys in China in an orphanage in 1930's started praying and saw New Jerusalem as a pyramid.

If you do further research on it let us know.
Okay.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wonderful, I see you are a Pastor, Bless you and your family, brother.
Yes, definitely, my primary authority is the Word of God, as you can see by my other posts.
But even if Joel 2:28-32 has not been fulfilled to this day, and it may not have been, does that mean that the Lord can not speak to His Children through dreams today ?
I do believe in "test every spirit "
1 John 4:1 King James Bible
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
This would be a place to do that, in according with the Word of God, right?
Brother, I'm not a pastor or teacher but an old house wife, so I know I still have a lot to learn.
I welcome your input.

You are NOT jus an old house wife my child!!! YOU are a child of the most High God!!!

Now don't you ever forget that!

Now the reason I tell you that dreams are not to be trusted in anyway is because the Word of God tells us that.

Hebrews 1:1-2.........
"In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe."

God has spoken to man through dreams in times paste. But those were "Prophets".

Those days are PAST. Not because I say so but the Bible says so. "IN THE PAST GOD SOPKE TO OUR ANCESTORS THROUGH THE PROPHETS."

But today, now He has spoken to us through His Son the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now consider 2 Tim. 3:16.........
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."

There it is!!! Scripture is the final Word of God. The written Word of God we find in the Bible is what the Lord Jesus has given to use through the writings of the Apostles who in fact became the Prophets of the New Test.

That means God is NOT speaking to us in dreams today. Do we have dreams? Of course we do!

But they are not the result of God trying to communicate to us. We talk to God through prayer and He talks to us through His written Word.

My dear sister, dreams are YOUR mind still working while you are asleep. The mind can be tricky and confusing which is why some many people take anti-depressants.

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good morning, and thank you for responding so kindly.
First, I need to be clear for those replying to my post, that I do not believe dreams are in any way to be accepted as an authority above Scripture.
My research in the New Testament shows however that it seems to me at least ,that The Lord used dreams and visions.

Acts 16:9

That night Paul had a vision. In his dream he saw a man over in Macedonia, Greece, pleading with him, “Come over here and help us.”

Upvote 0