timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Not sure why but I had this dream. It was over 20 years ago. I think it was an angel showing me something I would build in the future, it looked like a very large temple but it was in orbit above Earth, in outer space. It also looked quite menacing in appearance, it was "meteor blue" in color, almost black. And then the angel said that I would destroy what I had built because of some who would use it for evil purposes. The angel also said something about the end of the world.

At around the same time, I may have had a visituation from the heavenly beings (not sure if good or evil). But my sister saw it too and our room shook and heard something like a roar like there's a tornado outside. That's the creepy thing about it!

The being gave me what looked like a cylinder. There were writings on it I couldn't read nor recognize. He said, when the right time comes, I'll know where or how to use it.

Fast forward to few years ago and present, kept having dreams with many different characters telling and actually proving me in few instances that this reality we live in is nothing more than illusion, it isn't real. Then a few weeks ago, I was visited by a person in a dream, she looked quite like me like we're twins but looks younger and the fact I'm a man and this person is a woman and looks unbelievably pretty is very confusing. I got the sense she came from the future. A daughter I am yet to have or something else.... She acted with unbelievable focus and precision, almost Christ-like. Could also be a robot or AI. She showed me the cylinder again, but this time, the cylinder kept changing form! It was some sort of "glitching". Like a video game glitching.

I could also sense this woman is the same character I met in the previous dreams. She just kept wearing disguises and this would the first time she actually showed her face to me and I was definitely surprised she looks like me.

And then the movie....

So surpised I was when I saw this movie, everything I saw in those dreams I found in this movie! The intimidating character I couldn't make out as either evil or an angel who turns out be a very pretty young girl when she finally uncovers her face and revealed her real voice too.

The "space temple" is also there, the time traveling character and the main protagnist of the movie also turned out to be a prophet, an inventor, and time traveler... The "cylinder thing" is also there.. Initially used to stop the "end of the world" and then later to prevent it again. And the "object" that kept changing shape.

So this protagonist also had a prophetic dream of a space temple (later revealed was built as part of the consequences of his earlier actions..... And then he had to destroy.

Ironically this space temple looked exactly the same in my dream during the time it was still being built in the movie. Also meteor blue in color in the movie but changed into color pink when it was completed.

It was so eerie the movie seemed to have answered all the question I have about those dreams and even interpreted it in some way.

So weird!! What this is all about?? It's about the approaching end of the world and what these dreams kept saying to me is that I have the power or the means to stop it. The movie is all about the same thing but with a twist... The main protagonist actually caused the end of the world but in the end, helped to stop it and usher in a new age of peace.

The movie is Lego 1 and Lego 2. I just watched Lego 2 for the first time a few days ago. Everything in those dreams and most of the things that make who I am got shown in the movie....It's astronomically improbable. Not sure why. It's probably a message but still don't know why. I still don't wholly think, rather hard to believe that this world, our world will end very soon and somehow I'm involved. Just hard to accept, it's crazy.

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
And then the movie....

Well I've posted on this sort of thing before, but I guess I should repeat it.

In the last few years, I've seen a trend with prophetic types where a number of them seem to think all of their dreams are prophetic! That belief is actually problematic for a number of reasons. (I don't doubt that we sometimes have spiritual dreams that can be prophetic etc. , I've had some myself, but I contest the idea that all dreams have deep spiritual meanings.)

1) If you pay close attention to the Bible you have some notable prophetic dreams, but nowhere do you see any indication that this is an everyday thing. (With some people like Miriam in numbers 12 I believe this was part of her ministry, but even then having it be everyday and every dream would be a stretch!)

2) If you study the nature of dreams in psychology you begin to realize how much our dreams are largely made up of our everyday life experiences, besides often reflecting deeper psychological issues. Studying our dreams is definitely a window into our inner world, but it is a great mistake to assume that every dream is somehow sent by God etc.

3) The best example of point 2 is a You-tube prophetess named Vonda Brewer. She has had many strange dreams often concerning United States politics, has made predictions and spoken "the Word of the Lord" over them and has had many glaring failures that have been rationalized after the fact.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It's just so uncanny I'd find them all in one movie. Not only this movie told about my dream entirely, it also told almost everything about me.

I'm very much like the character Emmet and also the Queen.

Not very redeeming quality of myself, I have a tendency to say words that are completely the opposite of what I'm trying to say. Just like the Queen in the movie. It's funny in the movie but not so funny in real life :/ Ironically, the queen is a creation of Emmet.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well I've posted on this sort of thing before, but I guess I should repeat it.

In the last few years, I've seen a trend with prophetic types where a number of them seem to think all of their dreams are prophetic! That belief is actually problematic for a number of reasons. (I don't doubt that we sometimes have spiritual dreams that can be prophetic etc. , I've had some myself, but I contest the idea that all dreams have deep spiritual meanings.)

1) If you pay close attention to the Bible you have some notable prophetic dreams, but nowhere do you see any indication that this is an everyday thing. (With some people like Miriam in numbers 12 I believe this was part of her ministry, but even then having it be everyday and every dream would be a stretch!)

2) If you study the nature of dreams in psychology you begin to realize how much our dreams are largely made up of our everyday life experiences, besides often reflecting deeper psychological issues. Studying our dreams is definitely a window into our inner world, but it is a great mistake to assume that every dream is somehow sent by God etc.

3) The best example of point 2 is a You-tube prophetess named Vonda Brewer. She has had many strange dreams often concerning United States politics, has made predictions and spoken "the Word of the Lord" over them and has had many glaring failures that have been rationalized after the fact.

I'm not really claiming anything. I'm not making a prophecy that the world is going to end soon. The fact is that the dreams don't make it very clear.

For all I know the world or the huge temple in space may represent my body. Jesus made figures of speech of His body being a temple.

The dreams might only concern me. The end of it might mean I would literally die or transform me into something.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0