Sterling
✟10,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't see a "general discussion" area … nor is there a prophecy area … given this not sure where this can be posted. So sorry if this isn't the right place.

This is a topic I'm gaining a lot of interest in. Went through a Sunday School class last year that covered the book of Daniel.

For those who are learned in this area … or someone whose even just read one good book on this topic … who are the top 5 to 7 teachers in this area.

I've googled and have come up with some interesting links … not to be lazy but if I can get a jump start by reading some quality teaching it will help me weed out the not so good stuff.

Would love to find a seminar on this where multiple speakers come in that may or may not have different views on it.

Thanks in advance.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Don't see a "general discussion" area … nor is there a prophecy area … given this not sure where this can be posted. So sorry if this isn't the right place.

This is a topic I'm gaining a lot of interest in. Went through a Sunday School class last year that covered the book of Daniel.

For those who are learned in this area … or someone whose even just read one good book on this topic … who are the top 5 to 7 teachers in this area.

I've googled and have come up with some interesting links … not to be lazy but if I can get a jump start by reading some quality teaching it will help me weed out the not so good stuff.

Would love to find a seminar on this where multiple speakers come in that may or may not have different views on it.

Thanks in advance.

You may want to read the wikipedia entry for Daniel here:

Book of Daniel - Wikipedia

Then read 1 and 2 Maccabees. That will flesh it out for you.

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I recommend a good concordance and your bible.

The Bible is its own dictionary, commentary and interpreter. If you're going to find an answer to the Scripture; you will find it in the Scripture.

Yet, speaking as someone who's interested in this subject myself; If you want to know what I've found. Here's some of it.

Bible Study - END TIMES? Chapter 1: Introduction, a bible fanfic | FanFiction

Upvote 0

Within Reason

Feb 21, 2020
Miles City
✟2,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Thanks in advance.
These seem to be prophecy teachers -

Is that what you were looking for?

Or something like this?

If not, maybe you can help by narrowing down what you are looking for?

Found a neat study on Revelation 12 here

There was also some stuff on Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 also here

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country