Pre-Trib Only Prophecy of a woman of 90 in Norway in 1968 come into reality.

JaeMelo

Dec 30, 2015
Bermuda
✟9,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Book of Revelation mentions there are 2 white horses,
the white horse of Jesus is in heaven with His army /the raptured saints who will descend to Armageddon war after 7 years of tribulation :
Rev 19: 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

While the antichrist white horse is on the earth winning false peace in the world. bow without arrows is the symbol of peace
Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
When antichrist has established false peace all over the world for a while so the Temple of God in Jerusalem can be rebuilt, suddenly the 2nd seal shall be opened when they say peace, peace.
All the wars, famines and pestilence that has happened until now will look like a picnic compared to what shall happen at the great tribulation which shall wipe off billions of people. may be 4-5 billions.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH
I still do not see the word antichrist nor do I see a verse showing the antichrist having a white horse anywhere. I think it is safe to say this is an assumption. Regardless, if I have correctly understood, what you are saying is the 1st seal horse is literally a real white horse ridden by the antichrist?! Whats your take on the rest of the horses?! Are they also real or are those symbolic?!

Upvote 0