Pre-Trib Only Prophecy of a woman of 90 in Norway in 1968 come into reality.

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion...stonishing-1968-prophecy-by-90-year-old-woman

1. WW3 came from unexpected place
North Korea with psycho Kim Jong Un keep bluffing with nuclear icbm
2. Lukewarmness of christians, churches do not shelter the poor Lazarus.
3. Sexual sins of LGBT has been legalized
4. Migration of people /refugees to Europe.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH
1. WWIII hasn't begun yet nor is it about to start anytime soon.
2. The U.S. and many other countries believe in the doctrine of the separation of church and state - Thank Goodness.
Therefore, countries HAVE TO care for the well being of ALL of its citizens.
Besides, who the heck are you to decide what is a "sin" and what isn't. That is God's decision to make and NOT yours.
3. I would be afraid of "warm" Christians with their Satanic, blasphemous beliefs like the Rapture and the "I'm Saved" doctrines.

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion...stonishing-1968-prophecy-by-90-year-old-woman

1. WW3 came from unexpected place
North Korea with psycho Kim Jong Un keep bluffing with nuclear icbm
2. Lukewarmness of christians, churches do not shelter the poor Lazarus.
3. Sexual sins of LGBT has been legalized
4. Migration of people /refugees to Europe.

Thanks for sharing the article. I would like to see what she wrote without all of the embellishment in the article. I could not tell which words were her words.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The part about so many immigrants coming into Europe is interesting considering the current refugee crisis, but when she said "Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out." that's a bit of a red flag for me because that makes it sound like there will be a war after Jesus comes, and that's simply not true.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2. The U.S. and many other countries believe in the doctrine of the separation of church and state - Thank Goodness.
Therefore, countries HAVE TO care for the well being of ALL of its citizens.
Besides, who the heck are you to decide what is a "sin" and what isn't. That is God's decision to make and NOT yours.
3. I would be afraid of "warm" Christians with their Satanic, blasphemous beliefs like the Rapture and the "I'm Saved" doctrines.

No wonder why she said the full measure of sins will have been reached.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The part about so many immigrants coming into Europe is interesting considering the current refugee crisis, but when she said "Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out." that's a bit of a red flag for me because that makes it sound like there will be a war after Jesus comes, and that's simply not true.
Jesus will rapture his people and then the Seals of Revelation shall be opened, massacres, famines, wars shall happened

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This woman of Norway also prophesied the Lukewarmness of the churches which i guess has happened now

2. "A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity.

"The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching we have been used to for generations—like, to take your cross up and follow Jesus—entertainment, art and culture will invade the churches"
============================================================================

Upvote 0

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Quote from topic link:

" People from poor countries will stream to Europe. They will also come to Scandinavia and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached "

"I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war."

I know what "war" she is referencing.... it is the short war against Gog which is building up now.

In one of my topics here, I posted how it is Gog sending third world muslim hordes into Europe.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/pope-and-patriarch-sunni-and-shia.7932653/#post-69260904

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/pope-and-patriarch-sunni-and-shia.7932653/#post-69261210

In Ezekiel 38:22 and Revelation 20:9... God sends fire to destroy Gog... and this serves as God's revelation to the world.

Interestingly, there was a French fiction novel published in 1973 about third world hordes invading Europe by boat.
The title of that novel = " The Camp of the Saints"... which was taken from the Gog verse in Rev 20.

The Camp of the Saints = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints = Revelation 20:9

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlasBabylon

Mystic
May 8, 2012
Seeking a better country
✟17,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your Bible is good enough but God gives warnings before the end comes.

But the end is not yet so what are you raving on about?

" Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. "

Matthew 24:42

" For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. "

" But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief "

1 Thessalonians 5:1-6

Upvote 0

JaeMelo

Dec 30, 2015
Bermuda
✟9,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus will rapture his people and then the Seals of Revelation shall be opened, massacres, famines, wars shall happened

It is one thing to be a Pre-Tribulation Rapture believer but a Pre-Seal Rapture believer?! Come on man!
If this was even remotely true the Rapture would've taken place a long time ago.

Aren't we presently in the completion of the 4th/5th seal at the moment?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aren't we presently in the completion of the 4th/5th seal at the moment?

No the 1st seal is not open yet, its antichrist who shall make false peace in the world after wars so everywhere people will say its peace, peace, peace, then the 2nd, 3rd, 4th seal to be opened and the great tribulation begins.

1 Thes 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Upvote 0

JaeMelo

Dec 30, 2015
Bermuda
✟9,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No the 1st seal is not open yet, its antichrist who shall make false peace in the world after wars so everywhere people will say its peace, peace, peace, then the 2nd, 3rd, 4th seal to be opened and the great tribulation begins.

1 Thes 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1st Thessalonians 5:2-3
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

This scripture has absolutely nothing to do with the antichrist. Read the preceding scripture and you will see that it is referring to the sudden destruction that will come when Jesus returns at the second coming.

What you have done in your previous post was cherry picking scriptures to fit an irrelevant argument. No bueno manito!

Also, can you show me the scripture where it says the rider on the White Horse of the 1st Seal is the antichrist?!

Im not sure how you can believe that none of the seals have been opened yet can see exactly what is described in Seals 2-4 all over the news and in our past. If the Seals haven't been opened then what is the point of all the Wars, Famine and Pestilence incidents up to this very day?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also, can you show me the scripture where it says the rider on the White Horse of the 1st Seal is the antichrist?!

Im not sure how you can believe that none of the seals have been opened yet can see exactly what is described in Seals 2-4 all over the news and in our past. If the Seals haven't been opened then what is the point of all the Wars, Famine and Pestilence incidents up to this very day?!

The Book of Revelation mentions there are 2 white horses,
the white horse of Jesus is in heaven with His army /the raptured saints who will descend to Armageddon war after 7 years of tribulation :
Rev 19: 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

While the antichrist white horse is on the earth winning false peace in the world. bow without arrows is the symbol of peace
Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
When antichrist has established false peace all over the world for a while so the Temple of God in Jerusalem can be rebuilt, suddenly the 2nd seal shall be opened when they say peace, peace.
All the wars, famines and pestilence that has happened until now will look like a picnic compared to what shall happen at the great tribulation which shall wipe off billions of people. may be 4-5 billions.

Upvote 0