Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Paul Begley talks about world news here and then states that he believes that Katia may be more of a threat then first thought. We will see.
News/ Hurricanes "Lee" "Katia" / UN Water / Japan Typhoon - YouTube

Dreams And Visions Of The Endtimes Events. She talks about her vision of the fault line running in the states from the gulf northward that may happen and the flooding that could be a result of a quake here. Her videos do flow from one to the next and sound similiar to what other posters have been shown in D & V
Dreams And Visions Of The Rapture And End Time Events" Part 1 of 2.wmv - YouTube

I am uncertain as to the possible location of more quakes as over the weekend I had a short dream about waking in the night and looking at a shirt hanging on the closet doorknob. Then an inner sense as I felt shaking that we were having another quake. I don't know if it is the coast of the US or representative of more to come and we should be ready as they could occur at anytime. May God be with us all as the end seems to be rapidly approaching as the world slides from one disaster and one war to another:bow:

Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
May God be with us all as the end seems to be rapidly approaching as the world slides from one disaster and one war to another
May God bring justice mixed with mercy, expose truth, protect the innocent, prevent damage to what people have spent much effort to build, thwart dangers, and turn hearts toward His love.

Upvote 0

ephesians4:2

Sep 13, 2010
✟1,027.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
May God bring justice mixed with mercy, expose truth, protect the innocent, prevent damage to what people have spent much effort to build, thwart dangers, and turn hearts toward His love.

Amen, well said :thumbsup:

May his will be done on earth as it is in heaven. May he purge evil from every fabric of reality.

Reactions: parsley
Upvote 0