Tennessee
✟37,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
This video has blessed me and i am hoping it will bless you as well, by strengthening your faith in our Lord. This man Ron Wyatt has found, the Red Sea crossing, Sodom and Gomorrah, Mt. Sinai, Noah's Ark, and the Ark of the Covenant with Jesus blood on the mercy seat. If you want to know more just YouTube search his name. God bless.

• Agree
Reactions: Francis Drake

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorry to tell you, but Ron Wyatt is a con artist. He claims to find all of these things and never backs it up.

Not saying that the things he claims to have found don't exist, just that it would be ridiculously unlikely for one person to find all of them, and since he has never shown proof of any of these finds to anyone, he's just making it up.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This man Ron Wyatt has found, the Red Sea crossing, Sodom and Gomorrah, Mt. Sinai, Noah's Ark, and the Ark of the Covenant with Jesus blood on the mercy seat.

How naive you have to be to believe one man found all of those and had zero evidence of any of them ?

Ron Wyatt - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I think it says in the bible that faith is the evidence, and better to trust without seeing.

If people believe with evidence .. do they really end up trusting in Jesus ... or in the evidence?

Upvote 0

BrotherD

Thus Saith The Lord
Mar 10, 2019
Tennessee
✟37,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Sorry to tell you, but Ron Wyatt is a con artist. He claims to find all of these things and never backs it up.

Not saying that the things he claims to have found don't exist, just that it would be ridiculously unlikely for one person to find all of them, and since he has never shown proof of any of these finds to anyone, he's just making it up.

He has a building with the artifacts in Cornesville, TN. He has video evidence of all but the ark of the covenant. Numerous interviews where his story has never changed, and never got rich from any of his discoveries. The way God used him is true to his nature. We wouldn't say it was from God if one person found one, than a differnt person found something else. It could only come from God, that one man could find all those things. Ron was a man of God, but of course the devil will do anything to get people to not believe the truth.

Upvote 0

BrotherD

Thus Saith The Lord
Mar 10, 2019
Tennessee
✟37,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
How naive you have to be to believe one man found all of those and had zero evidence of any of them ?

Ron Wyatt - Wikipedia

Why do we put God in a box? Who says God couldn't have one man find all those things? He has more then enough video proof, but hey what he found may not be meant for you. Ron has stated that even professed christians still don't believe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BrotherD

Thus Saith The Lord
Mar 10, 2019
Tennessee
✟37,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I think it says in the bible that faith is the evidence, and better to trust without seeing.

If people believe with evidence .. do they really end up trusting in Jesus ... or in the evidence?

As Ron stated, if you were born a Hindu, or Buddist or any other religion. I would need more evidence than someone telling me to believe just because it is in the bible. It makes sense, not everyone will believe because you tell them too.

I believed without it but it sure did help to know when i witness, that i can say here have a look. Ron has stated that even if we don't need the proof, there is somebody that does need it. God doesn't waste his time and he wouldn't have preserved it if he didn't feel it could be of a use.

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He has a building with the artifacts in Cornesville, TN. He has video evidence of all but the ark of the covenant. Numerous interviews where his story has never changed, and never got rich from any of his discoveries. The way God used him is true to his nature. We wouldn't say it was from God if one person found one, than a differnt person found something else. It could only come from God, that one man could find all those things. Ron was a man of God, but of course the devil will do anything to get people to not believe the truth.

He says he has all of this evidence, but he's never substantiated any of it. He is nothing but a charlatan seeking after fame by lying to the credulous.

I could tell you that I found the Ark of the Covenant and only I know where it is. What reason is there to believe him over me?

Upvote 0

BrotherD

Thus Saith The Lord
Mar 10, 2019
Tennessee
✟37,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
He says he has all of this evidence, but he's never substantiated any of it. He is nothing but a charlatan seeking after fame by lying to the credulous.

I could tell you that I found the Ark of the Covenant and only I know where it is. What reason is there to believe him over me?

If he found Noah's Ark, Sodom and Gomorrah and such and has video proof and evidence, why would you not believe him on the ark?

Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If he found Noah's Ark, Sodom and Gomorrah and such and has video proof and evidence, why would you not believe him on the ark?

His videos are as unconvincing as your typical youtube conspiracy fare.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums