Apr 11, 2015
✟89,017.00
Country
Faroe Islands
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Now that some of the news media is criticizing Trump for being soft on white supremacists, I feel like pointing out that they're missing the point: He is a white supremacist, and I can prove it. Here's a list of some evidence that I compiled a few months ago:

More evidence against Trump:

This is why all the focus on Trump's weak response to the tragedy in Charlottesville is a mistake. Even if Trump performed a stirring and thundering condemnation of white supremacists after the Unite the Right protest, that wouldn't be enough. What really matters isn't just what he says, but what he does. To truly throw off the white supremacist movement, he'll have to do enough that white supremacists stop thinking he's their leader. I'm sort of an expert at that, because I've gone my whole life without gaining any Nazi followers, so here are some of my suggestions: He should fire the racists he's surrounded himself with; throw Breitbart and InfoWars out of the White House briefing room, and stop re-tweeting them; rescind his Muslim ban; stop deporting harmless people who have families; restore the funding to combat white nationalism that he cut two months ago, which is obviously needed now more than ever; give a heartfelt apology to all the people he's wronged and for the hatred he's spread; pass some laws that would help all the people the alt-right hates so much; and thank the leftist counter-protesters who bravely stood up to fascist thugs two days ago, instead of equating them with the Nazis they're resisting. In other words, he should just act like a halfway decent human being. Then, no one will believe he's a white supremacist, and without a POTUS they can look to as their leader and their hope, the horrific alt-right movement he's promoted might start to go away.

Meanwhile, if all the other people in the Republican Party (the politicians, the activists, the voters) want to prove they're not white supremacist too, they should start by renouncing him. I hope they do, but I can't show you they will.

Last edited:

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Man that's some good cut-n-pastin' there (think League of Their Own).
Doesn't really prove much, but it's voluminous.

He didn't even make the effort to try to keep everything relevant. For example, what does Milo's opinion on campus rape accusations have to do with white supremacy in any fashion?

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
All you need to do to be accused of being a racist white supremicist... is be white.
That is all.

My girlfriend is Caucasian, and she's not a white supremacist.

All of the Caucasian Christians that I personally know are not white supremacists....

we-are-one-in-christ.jpeg

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

All of the Caucasian Christians that I personally know are not white supremacists....
I think it was sarcasm, rather, hyperbole, because of the inane accusation that all white people are racist, or otherwise privileged based on their color, and therefor racist because of their unacknowledgement of their own privilege.

Atleast, I sincerely hope it was sarcasm.

Upvote 0

pakicetus

Apr 11, 2015
✟89,017.00
Country
Faroe Islands
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
So, you accuse someone of being a white nationalist, by saying that he's hired other people that you accuse of being white nationalist?
I don't know why you're using the word "accuse"; they are white nationalists.

And yes, if you want to make a group of white nationalists some of the most powerful people in the world, including the CEO of a white nationalist site, I'd say that's evidence that you're a white supremacist (not that that was the only evidence I gave). Most people who are not racists would be horrified at the idea.

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I think it was sarcasm, rather, hyperbole, because of the inane accusation that all white people are racist, or otherwise privileged based on their color, and therefor racist because of their unacknowledgement of their own privilege.

Atleast, I sincerely hope it was sarcasm.

I sincerely hope it was sarcasm too

0 homeless pray for the homeless.jpg

Upvote 0

pakicetus

Apr 11, 2015
✟89,017.00
Country
Faroe Islands
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think it was sarcasm, rather, hyperbole, because of the inane accusation that all white people are racist
I never called all white people racist. Why is anyone in this thread even talking about something I did not say?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

And yes, if you want to make a group of white nationalists some of the most powerful people in the world, including the CEO of a white nationalist site, I'd say that's evidence that you're a white supremacist (not that that was the only evidence I gave). Most people who are not racists would be horrified at the idea.
No, you gave worse evidence.

you're all accusations.

By your logic, I can say that clinton is a terrorist, because, you know, benghazi.
Or that anyone who has ever paid taxes is a war supporter.

Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I never called all white people racist. Why is anyone in this thread even talking about something I did not say?
Because I wasn't talking about something you said, please, re read the chain.

Upvote 0

pakicetus

Apr 11, 2015
✟89,017.00
Country
Faroe Islands
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
I personally know a neo nazi that wanted bernie, can I call bernie a neo nazi now?
Um, no. I never said Trump was a Nazi because one Nazi supported him. My main argument isn't that Nazis support him but that he supports Nazis. He's hired a bunch of outspoken white nationalists as part of his inner circle of advisors; that was his decision. It was his decision to re-tweet the image with the Star of David, to promote Breitbart for years, etc. If my evidence was that one white supremacist supported him, my post would've been much shorter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Um, no. I never said Trump was a Nazi because one Nazi supported him. I said he's a white supremacist because he's hired multiple outspoken white nationalists as part of his inner circle of advisors, because of various things he's done and said, and because he relentlessly promotes a white supremacist site that he re-tweets like every day. If my evidence was that one white supremacist supported him, my post would've been much shorter.
You see, to actually accuse someone, you've gotta provide proof of your accusation.

As I said, you're accusing him of being a white nationalist, by using other people you accuse of being white nationalist.
I may not be alt right, but it isn't exclusively KKK members you know... You... You do know that right?
You know... A lotta criminals, A LOT of criminals are liberals.
So, by your logic, if you're a liberal, you're automatically a criminal.

And if you didn't say that he was a Nazi because a Nazi supported him, why would you sarcastically put it as one of the poll answers?
If this wasn't your point, what was it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Um, no. I never said Trump was a Nazi because one Nazi supported him. I said he's a white supremacist because he's hired multiple outspoken white nationalists as part of his inner circle of advisors, because of various things he's done and said, and because he relentlessly promotes a white supremacist site that he re-tweets like every day. If my evidence was that one white supremacist supported him, my post would've been much shorter.
You also seem to forget his public condemnation of racism, and hatred, but knowing how you think, from this post, you'd find a way to wiggle that into a negative sense.

Your blind hatred for Donald Trump is a dangerous thing.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟561,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

View attachment 204987
I agree... but that is not what our leftist friends think. If you are white you are a racist. In their minds... the two are synonymous.
You are not listening to them.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Now that some of the news media is criticizing Trump for being soft on white supremacists, I feel like pointing out that they're missing the point: He is a white supremacist, and I can prove it. Here's a list of some evidence that I compiled a few months ago:

More evidence against Trump:

This is why all the focus on Trump's weak response to the tragedy in Charlottesville is a mistake. Even if Trump performed a stirring and thundering condemnation of white supremacists after the Unite the Right protest, that wouldn't be enough. What really matters isn't just what he says, but what he does. To truly throw off the white supremacist movement, he'll have to do enough that white supremacists stop thinking he's their leader. I'm sort of an expert at that, because I've gone my whole life without gaining any Nazi followers, so here are some of my suggestions: He should fire the racists he's surrounded himself with; throw Breitbart and InfoWars out of the White House briefing room, and stop re-tweeting them; rescind his Muslim ban; stop deporting harmless people who have families; restore the funding to combat white nationalism that he cut two months ago, which is obviously needed now more than ever; give a heartfelt apology to all the people he's wronged and for the hatred he's spread; pass some laws that would help all the people the alt-right hates so much; and thank the leftist counter-protesters who bravely stood up to fascist thugs two days ago, instead of equating them with the Nazis they're resisting. In other words, he should just act like a halfway decent human being. Then, no one will believe he's a white supremacist, and without a POTUS they can look to as their leader and their hope, the horrific alt-right movement he's promoted might start to go away.

Meanwhile, if all the other people in the Republican Party (the politicians, the activists, the voters) want to prove they're not white supremacist too, they should start by renouncing him. I hope they do, but I can't show you they will.

duplicate

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Man that's some good cut-n-pastin' there (think League of Their Own).
Doesn't really prove much, but it's voluminous.

All you need to do to be accused of being a racist white supremicist... is be white.
That is all.

He didn't even make the effort to try to keep everything relevant. For example, what does Milo's opinion on campus rape accusations have to do with white supremacy in any fashion?

So, you accuse someone of being a white nationalist, by saying that he's hired other people that you accuse of being white nationalist?

Is surrendering thought a requirement to be anti trump, or is it just a common trend?

View attachment 204987

:prayer: I am going to pray for peace

so you can read Trump's mind and tell that he is a white supremacist. Wow pretty impressive. Cause to objectively prove it you would need to enter inside his ear canal, tap into his neurons with a wire, and read and interpret his thoughts, then print them out and display them here. But just because he Hires a white person does not make trump any more of a white supremacist than me being hired by a white guy. Again even if something looks like racism, there is a chance that it is not true. And you said you could prove it factually but without being able to see his brain waves you really cannot stick racism in a test tube and prove it scientifically. So you have no argument

Upvote 0