Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like a health ordinance. I mean, there's a requirement to wear hair nets and/or gloves or at least gloves to work at a Subway, right?

It's only but a health measure.

And did it ever occur to many people that the mark of the beast could possibly be connected to some kind of health requirement?

Take a look at what is happening in Indonesia, having people pay fines or refusing them social assistance or other government services.

Think for a moment if a business requires people to be vaccinated to work there, or requires customers to be vaccinated in order to enter premises, what does a vaccinated person need to be afraid of if said person is next to a person who is "not vaccinated"?

A good many people need to start waking up, start asking questions and start thinking. Because we are in very dangerous times.

People need to stop reading into this more than it really is.

I disagree. People need to read and research, and come to their own conclusions. Whenever someone says to "you're reading too much into this" that to me translates "just believe what we say" and follow blindly

Reactions: JustSomeBloke
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
And did it ever occur to many people that the mark of the beast could possibly be connected to some kind of health requirement?

Well the term comes from just one book in the Bible - and here is what the Bible says --

Rev 13
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed.

13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life.

15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

========================================

And here is God's response to that mark according to "the next chapter" in the book of Revelation

Rev 14
9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” 12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

=========================

I see a lot of details there about the subject of false worship, signs, and sin etc but nothing about a health related vaccine or a pandemic etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And what happens if we reach a time where proof of vaccination is required to be part of society? Vaccination certificate needed to get a job, needed to get social assistance, needed to go out into shops to buy things? Are you going to submit and accept?

At the rate things are going and seeing what is happening, this can be where we are headed.

What so many people fail to understand and comprehend, the word "mark" in Rev 13.16 is charagma and that can mean a scratch or etching.

When someone gets a tattoo, and their is bleeding on the skin, that will be because the outer layer has been penetrated. A person gets scratched and they bleed, the skin has been penetrated. You get a injection, the needle is going to penetrate the outer layer of the skin.

But you know what I don't force my views on anyone. I give my opinion based on what I read and looking at what I read from multiple angles. I look at things from a logical point of view that makes the most sense and if I find a connection then I look further into it.

The word "mark" could have multiple meanings. If someone has a burn scar on their right arm for example, then that mark is evidence of a burn related injury.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

"With some destinations, cruise lines and venues already requiring travelers to provide proof of vaccination against Covid-19, keeping that record is key. In New York, for example, proof of vaccination or a recent negative test will be required for entry into large venues or catered events when they are allowed to reopen at reduced capacity on April 2. Proof will be required at events with more than 100 people, so anyone having a wedding or Sweet 16 with more attendees will have to ask guests for evidence that they are complying with the rules.

"There are already a number of vaccination “passport” initiatives underway that would make vaccination status easy to share digitally. Clear, a biometric screening program used in airports across the country, and the technology company IBM have created their own passes, for instance. And last week, New York became the first state to introduce a digital tool to allow people to easily show that they have either tested negative or been inoculated against the virus in order to gain entry into some events and venues."

===========================

so if you click on that "vaccination Passport" link above you will find this quote

"Among governments and those in the travel industry, a new term has entered the vocabulary: vaccine passport.

"One of President Biden’s executive orders aimed at curbing the pandemic asks government agencies to “assess the feasibility” of linking coronavirus vaccine certificates with other vaccination documents, and producing digital versions of them.

"Denmark’s government said in early February that in the next three to four months, it will roll out a digital passport that will allow citizens to show they have been vaccinated."

=====================

Recall that the CDC said that if everyone in the room has been vaccinated then no covid protocols at all are required - but if even one person in the room has not been vaccinated then it is back to full on covid protocols for everyone in the room.

Good. If it saves even one life, then it's worth it.

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but we as Christians are called to be aware of the world and times we are living in. We know that there is an spiritual adversary out there intent on destroying us and the world. Not everybody knows about the devil. The devil wants a NWO and to control the world. That's not conspiracy theory, its conspiracy fact.

Why would Satan want a NWO? He's doing pretty well as it is.

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Recall that the CDC said that if everyone in the room has been vaccinated then no covid protocols at all are required - but if even one person in the room has not been vaccinated then it is back to full on covid protocols for everyone in the room.

Curious question, if that is the case, what do vaccinated people need to fear from those who are not vaccinated? Because it sounds like to me if a group of people have been vaccinated and one person has not, and if covid protocols need to be applied if one person has not been vaccinated, then that alone tells me the vaccinated people have no protection.

So the question remains what do vaccinated people have to fear from those who are not vaccinated?

Upvote 0

YahsRule

Apr 8, 2021
America
✟15,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
NWO would give him even more power.
The Great Awakening is positioned against the NWO. Acting as if it something different when ultimately it's a different side of the same coin.

There is a lot more yet to happen on the world stage. That is exactly what it is too. A world stage.. Nations and rules of the earth plotting in vain against the Father. I'd really appreciate it if we can call a spade, a spade at this point.

Brendon O'Connel exposed how we have had our high technology siphoned out, and at this point.. it is over. Call him whatever you want from a brief Google search, but go ahead and try to discredit him using the real story. He got imprisoned, and jumped country to country because of this exposition.. even going to Iran, but guess what.. they ended up being exposed as controlled opposition as well, serving as the best enemy money cam buy.. and he isn't even American.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
BobRyan said:

Curious question, if that is the case, what do vaccinated people need to fear from those who are not vaccinated? Because it sounds like to me if a group of people have been vaccinated and one person has not, and if covid protocols need to be applied if one person has not been vaccinated, then that alone tells me the vaccinated people have no protection.

So the question remains what do vaccinated people have to fear from those who are not vaccinated?

I think it is the other way around. The non-vaccinated person is at much higher risk than someone with 92% or 96% protection having had one of the mRNA vaccines. The business hosting the event is not worried about the Vaccinated patrons but rather the much-higher risk non-vaccinated one and the easiest way to manage that situation is to force the entire group to abide by strict covid precautions rather than try to track the person(s) in the group that are not vaccinated to be sure they are not at risk the whole time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟674,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The ease of counterfeiting this card makes them almost worthless. So my guess is there will be some kind of universal data base that keeps records on you. That seems scarier.
bd395f642362d62a7da150eb30f2887a

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it is the other way around. The non-vaccinated person is at much higher risk than someone with 92% or 96% protection having had one of the mRNA vaccines. The business hosting the event is not worried about the Vaccinated patrons but rather the much-higher risk non-vaccinated one and the easiest way to manage that situation is to force the entire group to abide by strict covid precautions rather than try to track the person(s) in the group that are not vaccinated to be sure they are not at risk the whole time.

You know, there are still people that are not only antivaccine, but anti-mask in 2021.

No joke, there's an area of the county that is really back-water goober types. She was complaining now that the county fair is FINALLY doing its thing (cancelled last year due to covid,and the goobers whined back then).

She was complaining that everyone that enters indoors and rides have to wear masks. Says so on their site.

I was like "be lucky that they are even having a fair!"

People were like "I was at the fair and saw tons of people not wearing masks"

And someone said, "This is so-and-so county...NO one wears masks"

I think half the county is populated with people that still adorn their trucks and houses with the confederate flag.

Reactions: Thomas White
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I think half the county is populated with people that still adorn their trucks and houses with the confederate flag.

I live deep in confederate flag territory and a lot of people here wear masks and are getting vaccinated. I completed my second Pfizer shot by the end of Feb and almost all of my family is vaccinated. I know a few hold-outs, and of course everyone has free will, but I would not condemn whole cities/counties etc based on that sort of characterization.

There was something called a "Tuskegee experiment" from 1932 to 1972 that created a lot of "distrust" in the South on the subject of treating a bacterial infection. Some people confuse that with vaccines for protecting against a virus and many people don't know enough details about it to know that the COVID situation is not at all like that.

Tuskegee Syphilis Study - Wikipedia

The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male[1][2][3] (informally referred to as the "Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment," the "Tuskegee Syphilis Study," the "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the African American Male," the "U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee," or the "Tuskegee Experiment") was an ethically unjustified study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the United States Public Health Service (PHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).[4][5] The purpose of this study was to observe the natural history of untreated syphilis. Although the African-American men who participated in the study were told that they were receiving free health care from the federal government of the United States, they were not.[6]

The Public Health Service started the study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University (then the Tuskegee Institute), a historically black college in Alabama. In the study, investigators enrolled a total of 600 impoverished African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama.[6] Of these men, 399 had latent syphilis, with a control group of 201 men who were not infected.[5] As an incentive for participation in the study, the men were promised free medical care, but were deceived by the PHS, who never informed subjects of their diagnosis[7][8][9][10] and disguised placebos, ineffective methods, and diagnostic procedures as treatment.[11]

The men were initially told that the "study" was only going to last six months, but it was extended to 40 years.[5] After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men that they would never be treated. None of the infected men were treated with penicillin despite the fact that by 1947, the antibiotic was widely available and had become the standard treatment for syphilis.[12]

The study continued, under numerous Public Health Service supervisors, until 1972, when a leak to the press resulted in its termination on November 16 of that year.[13] The study caused the deaths of 128 of its participants, either directly from syphilis or from related complications.[14]

The 40-year Tuskegee Study was a major violation of ethical standards,[12] and has been cited as "arguably the most infamous biomedical research study in U.S. history."[15] Its revelation led to the 1979 Belmont Report and to the establishment of the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)[16] and federal laws and regulations requiring institutional review boards for the protection of human subjects in studies involving them. The OHRP manages this responsibility within the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).[16] Its revelation has also been an important cause of distrust in medical science and the US government amongst African Americans.[15]

On May 16, 1997, President Bill Clinton formally apologized on behalf of the United States to victims of the study, calling it shameful and racist

Last edited:
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I live deep in confederate flag territory and a lot of people here wear masks and are getting vaccinated. I completed my second Pfizer shot by the end of Feb and almost all of my family is vaccinated. I know a few hold-outs, and of course everyone has free will, but I would not condemn whole cities/counties etc based on that sort of characterization.

Well, I'm condemning a certain low class area. It's mostly the hllls have eyes, uneducated types. You know, that T-shirt, "If you hear banjos, paddle faster!" lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.