Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So you will want scripture to back this up, which is kind of difficult, since my prophecy is more from observing the times than from studying scripture. But let me try. Jesus said, "the wind blows and you hear the sound of it, but you know not where it comes from or where it goes, so it is with everyone born of the Spirit". Well, a similar interpretation of this can be applied to the chemistry of adaptation "the epigenome constructs and you feel the benefit of it, but you can say not for how long or in what direction, so it is with everyone who tries to adapt".

Now there are things I've observed that have led me to the conclusion that this kind of statement is going to be relevant, but as I said its speculative and I doubt you would have the interest in it that I do, but suffice it to say, if you look at where technology is going and the progression of our understanding towards a coincidence of practical and mathematical experiments on the structure of intelligence, I predict that there will be a concrete understanding that you cannot chemically adapt in more than one direction by the decade of 2050.

Jesus said "His eye is on the sparrow" meaning observation is lead by experience, which intuitively we know chemistry to cause (so if chemically there is more than one alternative, the eye can no longer follow, therefore its impossible). Mathematically I think they prove you cannot evolve different kinds without rupturing the integrity of the cell by the decade of 2100 (which is a similar kind of proof, but with the emphasis on the eye, not the sparrow, so to speak).

I say this not to boast of myself, but more to consol you that there is an end to our suffering with Evolution, that gradually it will die the death of experimentation and the folly of denigrating man in the same moment that you boast of him will be well and truly known. I myself wish to be purged of ever having had anything to do with Evolution, I have been so maligned for attempting to plot a progression from it to some kind of morality the world could respect - who knows, it might still get there, but I have learned in the meantime that that is not how the world works regardless (men do not become moral because all men are moral, but because moral men are moral regardless of men being moral (or otherwise)) -- naively I suppose it is better that the world thinks it is better than us for superficial reasons, but it is hardly a substitute for the swords which most prefer to trust (when we know better, even, than that).

I hope this hasn't confused you, I am just trying to communicate that science progresses at a pace that never quite completely leaves the truth behind, I suppose.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi there,

So you will want scripture to back this up, which is kind of difficult, since my prophecy is more from observing the times than from studying scripture. But let me try. Jesus said, "the wind blows and you hear the sound of it, but you know not where it comes from or where it goes, so it is with everyone born of the Spirit". Well, a similar interpretation of this can be applied to the chemistry of adaptation "the epigenome constructs and you feel the benefit of it, but you can say not for how long or in what direction, so it is with everyone who tries to adapt".

Now there are things I've observed that have led me to the conclusion that this kind of statement is going to be relevant, but as I said its speculative and I doubt you would have the interest in it that I do, but suffice it to say, if you look at where technology is going and the progression of our understanding towards a coincidence of practical and mathematical experiments on the structure of intelligence, I predict that there will be a concrete understanding that you cannot chemically adapt in more than one direction by the decade of 2050.

Jesus said "His eye is on the sparrow" meaning observation is lead by experience, which intuitively we know chemistry to cause (so if chemically there is more than one alternative, the eye can no longer follow, therefore its impossible). Mathematically I think they prove you cannot evolve different kinds without rupturing the integrity of the cell by the decade of 2100 (which is a similar kind of proof, but with the emphasis on the eye, not the sparrow, so to speak).

I say this not to boast of myself, but more to consol you that there is an end to our suffering with Evolution, that gradually it will die the death of experimentation and the folly of denigrating man in the same moment that you boast of him will be well and truly known. I myself wish to be purged of ever having had anything to do with Evolution, I have been so maligned for attempting to plot a progression from it to some kind of morality the world could respect - who knows, it might still get there, but I have learned in the meantime that that is not how the world works regardless (men do not become moral because all men are moral, but because moral men are moral regardless of men being moral (or otherwise)) -- naively I suppose it is better that the world thinks it is better than us for superficial reasons, but it is hardly a substitute for the swords which most prefer to trust (when we know better, even, than that).

I hope this hasn't confused you, I am just trying to communicate that science progresses at a pace that never quite completely leaves the truth behind, I suppose.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

I believe that amazing design and adaptability will be shown to have
engineered limits and less and less support for any concept of "random."

But current design is quite flexible and may span multiple species,
depending on how you define species.

Upvote 0