Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I always believed in the saying, "If you don't learn from the past you are doomed to repeat it." Because for the most part, it has been true. So I was thinking of another way to pass by the time besides Role-playing, and I came up with a series of Projects, One of them being Project Knowledge, which contains the Sub-project I call The History Codex. The History Codex is basically, well it is supposed to be a concise, collection of all the History of the World, and future predictions based on that history, and the goal of it is to provide a free collection of Knowledge to Everyone, and eventually make a lasting peace for the world, at least until Jesus comes back, and this all becomes moot point.

You can find out more about it by going here: The History Codex | Christian Forums

I noticed that not many people actually read my Blog, so I'm asking again here.

I need help with this as this is a huge project, I need a person who can make accurate predictions based on probability and past events, as well as as many people who would like to help contribute facts and copies of documents and such and such, or sources of accurate historical information. I would also like to have Actual Historians and Archaeologists as well as anyone who can provide information on how a text like this should be written, and to discuss it with them. Any takers will receive the title "History Knight" and should be in it for the long run to help maintain the Codex for future generations.