Los Angeles Area
✟827,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The Italian government has determined that its intelligence services had no connection to a Maltese professor who told a Trump campaign adviser in 2016 that the Russian government had thousands of stolen emails that could damage Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, according to two senior Italian intelligence sources with knowledge of the matter.

In a series of meetings in Rome over the past two weeks, high-level Italian intelligence officials have repeatedly told cabinet members and a parliamentary oversight committee that the intelligence services did not have a relationship with Joseph Mifsud, a mysterious ex-diplomat who was a professor at a Rome university in 2016, the two sources told The Intercept.

Italian intelligence officials have quietly accused [newish Italian Prime Minister] Conte of trying to score political points with Trump by ordering his government to chase a conspiracy theory. In the days after [US Attorney General] Barr’s September visit to Rome, senior Italian intelligence officials were called to meetings with both the government and parliament’s intelligence oversight committee, which asked intelligence leaders about any contact they may have had with Mifsud.

While Barr was in Rome, Papadopoulos continued to assert that Mifsud was an Italian intelligence “operative handled by the CIA.” Italy, he said, held the “keys to the kingdom.” According to the Italian intelligence adviser, Mifsud didn’t work with or for either the country’s internal service, AISI, or the external service, AISE.

Italian intelligence officials have been dumbfounded, this person said, that the Conte government has asked them repeatedly for information about Mifsud. “This shows [Conte’s] inexperience, to accept the meeting with Barr,” the adviser said. “In that way, he’s like Trump.”

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Italian government has determined that its intelligence services had no connection to a Maltese professor who told a Trump campaign adviser in 2016 that the Russian government had thousands of stolen emails that could damage Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, according to two senior Italian intelligence sources with knowledge of the matter.

In a series of meetings in Rome over the past two weeks, high-level Italian intelligence officials have repeatedly told cabinet members and a parliamentary oversight committee that the intelligence services did not have a relationship with Joseph Mifsud, a mysterious ex-diplomat who was a professor at a Rome university in 2016, the two sources told The Intercept.

Italian intelligence officials have quietly accused [newish Italian Prime Minister] Conte of trying to score political points with Trump by ordering his government to chase a conspiracy theory. In the days after [US Attorney General] Barr’s September visit to Rome, senior Italian intelligence officials were called to meetings with both the government and parliament’s intelligence oversight committee, which asked intelligence leaders about any contact they may have had with Mifsud.

While Barr was in Rome, Papadopoulos continued to assert that Mifsud was an Italian intelligence “operative handled by the CIA.” Italy, he said, held the “keys to the kingdom.” According to the Italian intelligence adviser, Mifsud didn’t work with or for either the country’s internal service, AISI, or the external service, AISE.

Italian intelligence officials have been dumbfounded, this person said, that the Conte government has asked them repeatedly for information about Mifsud. “This shows [Conte’s] inexperience, to accept the meeting with Barr,” the adviser said. “In that way, he’s like Trump.”

People are still going to believe it.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Aliss
Upvote 0

Aliss

Mar 22, 2018
Midwest
✟449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nice one.
And you're handling the smack talk monkey rather well, btw.
Well, he is rather tame compared to the Chans and Gab.

I find it really interesting the blackberries had UK sim cards (I'm not saying it's MI6, but it probably involves MI6). Italy is likely involved due to the Holy See and the fact it's (legally) a criminal's paradise due to the unique legal loopholes it can provide (I'm not saying the Vatican was involved, but it's probably it's someone in the Vatican). From the article:

"Simply put, the Rothschild loan to the Holy See allowed the secret society known as the Priory of Sion to exert economic, and thus, de facto control over the Catholic Church.

Now there’s a lot of controversy surrounding the Priory (and I’m not going to get in to that today, just because this article is huge to begin with). Besides – the main takeaway is that there is a Rothschild-controlled group now controlling the Vatican. Whether that’s the Priory of Sion, or the Jesuits, or whoever – I’ll leave it up to you to decide (and I’m certainly going to be looking more heavily into the subject myself)....

It should be noted that at one point, the Catholic Church did try to escape out from under Baron Rothschild’s thumb. But as you can see… they weren’t allowed to go anywhere. The Vatican was simply too valuable a captive to let escape.

And this is where I just about reach the limits of my current understanding. It’s clear that the Roths have had economic control over the Vatican for some time – but the Payseurs are still top dog here.

Why is that?

Is it because of the belief in the Merovingian bloodline being superior; thus, the Roths, no matter how big or powerful they get, are always consigned to a role that, while greater than the other 11 families, is still beneath the 13th?

Is it because the Payseurs somehow have MORE wealth and material power/access than the Roths?

Is it a combination of the two?

Because a few things are clear: The Roths and the [P] are two separate entities.

And [P] is the guardian of the Pope.

Which would imply that [P] has power over the Rothschilds.

The only group we’ve ever seen ever exercise any authority over the Rothschilds are the Payseurs."

• Informative
Reactions: Aliss
Upvote 0