Pro-lifers press on through angry mob during Rosary procession for the unborn in Brooklyn

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have no problem with the world getting up to 9 or 10 billion people, but I think that there will be another catastrophic world war before that actually happens and many million, if not billions of people will be killed as a result. It's been almost 100 years since World War II, we're overdue for another global conflict between whatever remaining superpowers exist.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,655,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So back to the topic:

Father Moscinski said, “It was a beautiful, but challenging time of prayer, intercession, especially as we were standing at the Planned Parenthood and processing there praying for the women who were going in, and also for this group that was obstructing us today.”

“Jesus said, ‘Blessed are those who are persecuted for the kingdom of heaven, for the sake of justice,’ and in a sense, we experienced some taste of that today,” he continued. “We were blessed even though we were reviled and spoken evil of by that group.”

“The Lord sent us on this mission to give testimony to our faith in Him and to the sanctity of life. I can’t help but think that if there were Catholics in every city in this country, in all the churches, were gathering in prayer and then in procession to the abortion clinics, abortion would end very quickly in our country,” he added.

Another veteran pro-lifer, Joan Andrews Bell, said she was grateful to “be here at a killing center here in Brooklyn, just to love the little babies. It may be the only love that they will know on this earth before they go back to God.”

She also said she desired “to love and pray for [the] moms and dads [of aborted babies] that they have a great conversion, and we can enjoy them all in paradise someday.”

On Monday, St. Paul’s Church received 100 threatening phone calls, Catholic News Agencyreported. Protesters also wrote “this church harasses women” with chalk on the sidewalk.

After the event, Bishop Nicholas DiMarzio of the Diocese of Brooklyn told CNA, “One of our guaranteed rights in this nation is the freedom of speech, which allows us the opportunity to engage in respectful debate and make our beliefs known.”

“May we pray for peace and tolerance within our society, as we continue to encourage decisions that promote the sanctity of human life,” he continued.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Such a contrast on one side Christians peacefully praying and singing and the other side carrying signs saying Jesus loves abortion which is blasphemy . You could actually see the hate on the faces of the pro abortion crowd. Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So since we're back on the topic:

When I went and stayed with the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal in Harlem, we went to say the rosary out in front of one of these "clinics" and I was physically assaulted by a woman that looked like Oprah Winfrey with a major crack habit. I was a different person at that time, so I didn't even think of physically responding to the threat that Crack Oprah posed. Things would likely be different today, as I would interpret it as someone attempting to interfere with my constitutional right to freely practice my religious faith. I don't really feel good about admitting to that, but like I've said before: "enough is enough" with being pushed around by antichrists.

I didn't bother to press charges or anything, as all she did was scream some blasphemies and try to rip the rosary out of my hand, but what really struck me about it was the fury of Crack Oprah over the sight of seeing a bunch of men praying the rosary outside of this abortuary. Looking back on it now, I feel like the woman was possessed & I'm not one to hallucinate possession in every nook and cranny of society in that I don't live my life in fear of things that the church hierarchy tells me that I have to be afraid of (Ouija boards, voodoo curses, the evil eye, the Freemasons, etc). I see most of it as nonsense that can't have an effect on me because of God's promise in Isaiah 54:17, but Crack Oprah definitely seemed like something had control over her for those brief moments.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,655,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Such a contrast on one side Christians peacefully praying and singing and the other side carrying signs saying Jesus loves abortion which is blasphemy . You could actually see the hate on the faces of the pro abortion crowd. Lord have mercy.
Amen.

It’s so funny that this all started out with the liberal progressives spouting off tolerance, etc. Look at them now. I tried to find the previous thread with all the pics but could not find it.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It’s so funny that this all started out with the liberal progressives spouting off tolerance

Tolerance, in the liberals sense, means to "accept and celebrate". What they fail to understand is that we largely do tolerate abortion already, because as my priest said back in the 90s "tolerate means to put up with begrudgingly, not to accept".

I'm all for tolerance because I am a very tolerant person. I tolerate all of the horrible things I see liberals doing to this country, just like I tolerate the fact that the law allows them to run abortuaries in my city. They should be very happy and count their blessings that I'm so tolerant, because by all rights I shouldn't be tolerant of the murder of the unborn at all.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for it every day. America desperately needs God's judgment to winnow out some of the worst aspects of the society. If I should perish in that judgment, so be it.
Me too.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,655,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status