Pro-lifers press on through angry mob during Rosary procession for the unborn in Brooklyn

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,567,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
image_(9)_4_480_296_75_c1.jpg

Pro-lifers were confronted by pro-abortion protesters in Brooklyn, New York.

BROOKLYN, New York, July 22, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – During a Witness for Life Rosary procession in New York earlier this month, pro-abortion protesters attempted to block pro-lifers as they processed from a Catholic Church to a Planned Parenthood abortion center.

Beginning this year, pro-lifers have been gathering at St. Paul’s Church in Brooklyn every second Saturday of the month to defend the unborn. They begin at 8 a.m. with Mass, followed by the Rosary procession to the local Planned Parenthood facility seven blocks away.

On Saturday, July 10, about 80 pro-lifers were met by protesters from the group New York City for Abortion Rights (NYCFAR). The abortion activists gathered outside the church and screamed pro-murder chants throughout the Mass. This is the second time in which NYCFAR organized a counterprotest, disrupting the June 12 procession as well.

Despite police presence, it took two hours to traverse the seven blocks to the abortion clinic. LifeSite interviewed participants, including veteran pro-life activist and Red Rose Rescuer Father Fidelis Moscinski, the leader of Witness for Life in Manhattan.

Continued below.
Pro-lifers press on through angry mob during Rosary procession for the unborn in Brooklyn

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,567,617.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I see an obvious lesbian in that photo. She shouldn't have to worry about abortion, because she'll never be getting pregnant by living her alternative lifestyle.
Oh they definitely get pregnant regardless.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oh they definitely get pregnant regardless.

Sometimes I think that the really vile, rotten political lesbians get pregnant specifically so they can have an abortion and rub it in people's faces. I have a theory on what should happen to people like that but I'll keep it to myself.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God will punish all the wicked who don't repent.

I pray for it every day. America desperately needs God's judgment to winnow out some of the worst aspects of the society. If I should perish in that judgment, so be it.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟77,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I wonder if the world will slow down having babies 385k a day, world population has exploded in 150 years. i'm pro life but man it is insane how fast the world population is growing. is it a sex driven world we live in or what. since 1960 the population has grown around 1 billion people about every 12 years now.
I think there are Christians who are having very large families and perhaps Muslims.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟142,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I don't know how they or anyone else can watch these people and not realize that, at best, they're mentally disturbed, and, at worst, they're under demonic influence. They look like vile monsters. Their faces are warped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟142,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I think there are Christians who are having very large families and perhaps Muslims.
Muslims are far outpacing the birth rate of Christians. A couple of years ago I was reading many articles about how Muslim immigrants in Europe are far outpacing the native European birth rate and that, before long, Europe will not be recognizable as we know it now.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟77,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Muslims are far outpacing the birth rate of Christians. A couple of years ago I was reading many articles about how Muslim immigrants in Europe are far outpacing the native European birth rate and that, before long, Europe will not be recognizable as we know it now.

I believe that. I think we are entering the end times.

• Winner
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟125,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But Chinese aren't having large families.
but some how they have grown through the roof and not that long ago. in 1700 they had about 200mil. thats the scenario across the globe for some reason

Attachments

• 420px-China_population_growth.svg.png
    420px-China_population_growth.svg.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟77,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
but some how they have grown through the roof and not that long ago. in 1700 they had about 200,000

A large number of married couples is bound to increase a country's population even if they very few children each, don't you think?

Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟125,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A large number of married couples is bound to increase a county's population even if they very few children each, don't you think?
i agree but the rate over the last 200 yrs has been something the world has never seen. no matter if there are wars pandemics you name it and the baby factory keeps rolling. they say the earth can sustain about 9 to 10 billion. its not that far off what happens then mass starvation

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
before long, Europe will not be recognizable as we know it now.

Which is precisely what the World Economic Forum and globalist elites want: no predominantly White societies anymore because the narrative is that Whites are uniquely evil and to blame for all of the world's problems.

What strikes me as strange about this, is that these people are all White and live lives of amazing privilege. Their ancestors built the world which they now command, and despite their own position in it, they see it as a fundamentally bad thing... but not a bad enough thing to renounce their billions of dollars, their multiple choice mansions and properties across the globe, or their economic holdings. No, it's the average working White person who is to blame for every evil in the world, not the elite class whose parents and grandparents built that world and then handed the reigns of power and privilege over to them.

I simply do not understand it.

Reactions: honestal
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟77,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
i agree but the rate over the last 200 yrs has been something the world has never seen. no matter if there are wars pandemics you name it and the baby factory keeps rolling. they say the earth can sustain about 9 to 10 billion. its not that far off what happens then mass starvation

At my age I probably won't be here then. I'm going to bow out of this thread; it's supposed be about pro-life issues. Sorry, Michie.

Upvote 0