Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Democrats could've run the table in 2016 if, back in 2015, they had at least begun paying lip service to pro-life policies. A lot of moderates/independents lean pro-life and would probably have cast their vote to the Democrats if they'd promised to embrace the pro-life cause.

But at this point, I think the more logical thing that will happen is that pro-life Democrats will hold their noses and vote for President Trump. Or perhaps they'll just stay home. Either outcome has the same effect.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What on Earth is a "pro-life Democrat"? Is it like Bart Stupak, who put on a good show for a while and then folded at the critical moment? When the leaders of the party have continually said for decades that there is no room for pro-lifers in the party, going back at least to the Bill Clinton era when Bob Casey Sr, a liberal in every way except pro-life, was kept off the roster at the DNC nominating convention, is it fair to conclude that you can no longer support the party, or is there some way I'm unaware of to justify returning them to office and possibly to control of the Congress?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will never vote for another Democrat again, ever. Not only are they anti-life, but in the last 12 years, they have all drifted so far to the left that they're nearly undistinguishable from Communists. They are staunchly against the 2nd Amendment (and they have no great love for the 1st, especially in the area of free speech and privacy); they staunchly support any and all forms of deviant pelvic activity---"gay marriage", transgenderism, etc., etc.; they favor criminal aliens and foreign terrorist organizations over American citizens; they cover up crimes committed by their own, and invent crimes to persecute others who have committed no crimes; and they have turned our election system into a three-ring circus.

In short, the Democratic Party today is anti-Constitutional, anti-American, immoral, perverse, and fascistic. I cannot imagine any rational, thinking American with a lick of common sense and even a cursory knowledge of Constitutional government willingly voting for a Democrat---why would you vote for somebody who literally wants to destroy every last right and freedom that you enjoy? It makes no sense.

Now, lest anyone get the wrong idea, I'm not famous on Republicans, either---they're not as whacked out as the Democrats are, but they're still, for the most part, tax parasites and elitists. I'd like to see the whole party system scrapped and replaced with candidates who adhere strictly to the Constitution and who place the good of the American people above all other concerns.

That's just my opinion, speaking as a crippled old vet who loves his country and admires his system of government, but is thoroughly disgusted with the people running it.

Upvote 0