✟214,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Pregnancy Centers Under Attack
The fire is the second incident experienced by the pregnancy center in a matter of weeks. The first incident took place in First Image's South East Portland Resource Center, which was vandalized.
Live Action News raised that the Gresham fire is the fourth arson incident committed against pro-life organizations after the United States Supreme Court draft opinion overruling Roe v. Wade leaked to the public. The other cases involve the Wisconsin Family Action, the Oregon Right To Life Office, and New York's CompassCare Pregnancy Services, which were all set ablaze last May.
Christian Pregnancy Center Issues Stunning Response To ‘Suspicious’ Fire That Damaged Their Property

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I don't agree with pro-choice or pro- birth people destroying any medical place. Including this center or planned parenthood. A women shouldn't be harmed in her decision to keep or terminate a pregnancy.

• Agree
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't agree with pro-choice or pro- birth people destroying any medical place. Including this center or planned parenthood. A women shouldn't be harmed in her decision to keep or terminate a pregnancy.
Joe should denounce the attack, what is he waiting for? It's a huge mistake for violence to be used, to try and intimidate the Supreme Court and anyone who dares oppose the left. This is an attack on my country, and we will not stand for it.

• Agree
Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic