Printed page to accompany a beautiful 3D printed cross of 3 nails.

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi:

I am looking for some advise on how to write a page that would go with this beautiful 3D printed cross that I made up on my 3D printer, I am giving them away at my church along with a professionally designed plastic container that would hold the cross and the description.

Here is what I have so far:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This beautiful cross of 3 nails that has been made up of a color changing material is to remind you of Jesus being crucified on the cross.

It is because of this and the subsequent rising of Jesus 3 days later that gives us the freedom and desire to worship the King of Kings.

Always remember these 3 nails in the shape of a cross to celebrate our new life in Jesus Christ.

Is there a better way to say what I have said?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIN_20210829_20_01_39_Pro.jpg

Reactions: ronlion

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟92,521.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is not my design but I printed it, and thank you for the comment, I just made it bigger and used a heat sensitive material, it turns a reddish orange when touched for very long. Kind of a nice touch, it reminds us that there was indeed the saviors' blood all over the cross. Not a pretty picture at all.

Reactions: royal priest
Upvote 0