Principal fired for showing Michelangelo's David in class about renaissance art.

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,315.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Can't recall the name of the book at the moment...
It's on the tip of my tongue.

Is it the one where a woman takes a dislike to a bloke so she drives a nail through his head when he's asleep?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,928.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Is it the one where a woman takes a dislike to a bloke so she drives a nail through his head when he's asleep?
Um, that "takes a dislike to a bloke" was analogous to Hannah Senesh assassinating Adolf Hitler. Not the best example.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟253,119.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

That's the one. And some kids get torn apart by bears. Cross between Revenant and Cocaine Bear. And there was a flood if I remember. Nearly everyone dies.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,315.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Um, that "takes a dislike to a bloke" was analogous to Hannah Senesh assassinating Adolf Hitler. Not the best example.
I wasn't giving an example, though. It was just some story in a book, maybe the same one as the story of the bloke who offered his own daughters to strangers in the street. :sick:

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,450,928.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't giving an example, though. It was just some story in a book, maybe the same one as the story of the bloke who offered his own daughters to strangers in the street. :sick:
Have you read any of the original Grimm's?

• Agree
Reactions: Bradskii
Upvote 0