Scotland
✟245,340.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you think there's any significance to the statue of Prince Charles as an angelic/ demonic figurine entitled 'Saviour of the World' for leading the global effort on 'climate change'?

Charles, winged and saving the world

Another interesting aside, he claims descent from King David.

God Bless :)

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you think there's any significance to the statue of Prince Charles as an angelic/ demonic figurine entitled 'Saviour of the World' for leading the global effort on 'climate change'?

It was a figurine, not that big as I understand it. I would not make much out of it. Prince Charles, imo, is too old to become the Antichrist.

• Friendly
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,340.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello!

It was a figurine, not that big as I understand it. I would not make much out of it.

From the article:

Mr Siqueira Campos then asked royal permission to build a life-size version of the winged prince and install it in Palmas, the state capital, in a square to be named after his illustrious guest.

Prince Charles, imo, is too old to become the Antichrist.

Well, don't write off people just cos of their age. Moses when 80 when he started his ministry. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

How about a painting of Greta Thunberg holding the baby Charles?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, don't write off people just cos of their age. Moses when 80 when he started his ministry. God Bless :)
Thanks for the size information on the statue.

Mose was 80, yes, and God preserved Moses body until he was a 120 I think. But in today's world that is not the norm. I think Zelenski is more of the right age.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,340.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the size information on the statue.

Mose was 80, yes, and God preserved Moses body until he was a 120 I think. But in today's world that is not the norm. I think Zelenski is more of the right age.

Thanks for your reply! I think the characteristic that makes a Monarch more notable than a president is that Monarchs already receive worship. People bow/kneel to a monarch and in parliament must bow to the royal image when entering or leaving the parliament. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for your reply! I think the characteristic that makes a Monarch more notable than a president is that Monarchs already receive worship. People bow/kneel to a monarch and in parliament must bow to the royal image when entering or leaving the parliament. God Bless :)
I agree. My concern is over the age. imo, it is going to take a person in their prime to have the energy to carry out the prophecies involving the Antichrist.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,095.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It bears watching, but someone else made a Nebuchadnezzar-esque statue for Trump --whom I like!
(We will just have to wait and see...)
Trump’s golden statue unveiled at the CPAC (2021)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,340.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree. My concern is over the age. imo, it is going to take a person in their prime to have the energy to carry out the prophecies involving the Antichrist.

I see what you mean. It's an interesting aside but Prince Charles Heraldic symbol as Prince of Wales was a Red Dragon. God Bless :)

• Informative
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,799.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I see what you mean. It's an interesting aside but Prince Charles Heraldic symbol as Prince of Wales was a Red Dragon. God Bless :)
He use to be Prince Charles, but now he is King Charles III.

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"This represents Prince Charles saving the world," said Jose Siqueira Campos, the governor of the Amazonian state of Tocantins. He looked thrilled. Charles, next to him, looked a little bemused."

"I am very touched," smiled the prince, who was wearing a safari shirt and Indian bead necklaces, as he looked around for help from his advisers. "And amazed."
The prince's head of protocol gracefully accepted the
statuette and then, holding it like a plate of strange local soup, walked across the wooden passageway to the royal speedboat."

So one loonie in Brazil makes a "statuette", and proclaims C3 "Savior of the World", and we're to take it seriously. Right.

Not seeing that. Just other folks playing pin the tail on the antichrist.

• Informative
Upvote 0