Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You don't. What you don't yet understand is the tribulation is over before the wrath of God begins. There is no tribulation in chapters 15 and 16. That is the wrath of God.

Additionally, the tribulation of those days will not begin at the 7th trumpet. The tribulation of those days is over before the 1st trumpet is blown.
If you wish to ad lib an imagine instead of follow the scripture, that is up to you. I am going to follow what is written.

Go back to what Jesus said: you do believe Him, I hope: WHEN did He say to flee? Of course, when they SEE the abomination. Where in the week does Daniel tells us the abomination will come? He tells us an event will happen that forces the daily sacrifices to cease; and this event will divide the week into two halves.

Therefore, we we find the fleeing, we can KNOW that verse will be a second or two after the abomination event. We find the fleeing begins in 12:6. Therefore, just for argument, let's say 12:6 is the exact midpoint: what is a second or two?

Now, what did Jesus say? THEN (at the abomination event that divides the week) shall be great tribulation.

How amazing! In chapter 12 is where Satan is cast down in great anger to BEGIN the days of great tribulation - using the man of sin turned Beast. Chapter 13 tells us He will erect and image and force people to worship it - or die: so we have great pressure put upon people or great tribulation. The Beast will also create a mark and force all to receive it or die. But WAIT: In chapter 14 God warns people about the mark - so we can KNOW it is not yet being enforced at that moment in time. Finally, in chapter 15 we see the beheaded arriving in heaven. Therefore the days of GT are happening late in chapter 14, through chapter 15 and into chapter 16. In other words, in the second half of the week, and LATE in the second half.

MAKE IT PLAIN: OK, God shows us in Revelation that the days of GT will begin after the warning in chapter 14. They will continue on until God pours out the vials of His wrath to SHORTEN those days of GT.

The fleeing that began all this comes AFTER the last trumpet!

Yet you say:
the tribulation of those days will not begin at the 7th trumpet. The tribulation of those days is over before the 1st trumpet is blown

It is plain you are in error. It is plain you don't understand John and his chronology. It is plain you find no problem just rearranging Revelation to fit your theory. God shows the days of GT in chapter 15, yet you insist they happen before the first trumpet.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I never said or meant to apply Matthew 24:29-31 was before the 70th week. My view is in Matthew Jesus quotes Isaiah 13 and 34. John quotes Joel 2 both speaking of the Day of the Lord. Jesus says in Matthew "After the tribulation of those days" clearly not before the 70th week.
That question was for Choose Wisely to answer.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Please show the verses in Matthew where the signs occur before the 70th week.

I certainly am not saying that the signs of the sun, moon and stars occur before the 70th week. The only thing that occurs before the 70th week is the SECRET pre tribulation rapture.

The signs of the sun moon and stars occur immediately after the tribulation. The tribulation is at the end of the 70th week.

Then the wrath of God begins..........the first trumpet is blown............just like it says. We don't need make anything up, we don't need to guess, just read what it says.

I'm still looking for the answer to this question. Please show the verses in Revelation where these signs occur 7 years later

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I certainly am not saying that the signs of the sun, moon and stars occur before the 70th week. The only thing that occurs before the 70th week is the SECRET pre tribulation rapture.

The signs of the sun moon and stars occur immediately after the tribulation. The tribulation is at the end of the 70th week.

Then the wrath of God begins..........the first trumpet is blown............just like it says. We don't need make anything up, we don't need to guess, just read what it says.

I'm still looking for the answer to this question. Please show the verses in Revelation where these signs occur 7 years later
I will show you when you show me the cosmic signs in Matthew 24 that occur before the 70th week.

You see, it is the SAME KIND OF question. Or, please show us the signs in the sun and moon in Rev. 19 - since that shows His coming.

You know as well as I do that God did not include every piece of information about an event every time He mentioned that event. We know from Matthew 24 that the cosmic signs of a darkened sun and darkened moon will appear AFTER the days of GT are finished.
We know from Joel 2 that the sign of a darkened sun and blood moon will appear as the sign of the coming Day of the Lord.

And we know (or should know) the same sign of both the sun and moon dark are prophesied in Joel 3:
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat...(Battle of Armageddon)
12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. (Battle of Armegeddon)
13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. (Battle of Armegeddon)
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
(Same sign as Matthew 24: darkness)
16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. (Jesus has descended! (Rev. 19)
17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
(millennial reign)

The truth then is that Joel shows us BOTH signs and they are different. Joel shows us the blood moon sign BEFORE the Day of the Lord, and the darkened sun and moon (darkness) in Joel 3. They are TWO DIFFERENT SIGNS for two different events. From Revelation we determine they will be over 7 years apart.

The tribulation is at the end of the 70th week.

Then the wrath of God begins..........the first trumpet is blown...........

Sorry, but this is NOT what is written! Go back and look: His wrath begins at the 6th seal. It is absolutely impossible to move this 6th seal out of its numbered sequence. God's wrath begins here and then continues on through the trumpet judgments.

How in the world can you have the first trumpet blown after the end of the week? Never mind: I know: you don't know where "THE WEEK" is.
Please, get this straight!
The 7th week is MARKED by 7's"
The 7th seal begins the week.
The 7th trumpet marks the midpoint
The 7th seal ends the week.

Any other theory is simply myth!
Another myth: in normal Christion talk, the 70th week IS "the tribulation" and "the tribulation" is the 70th week. But INSIDE "the triubulation" or 70th week we have the first half of the week (trumpets) and the second half of the week (vials.) The days of Great Tribulation will be in the second half of the week. If you have some other theory, it is MYTH. You amaze me.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I will show you when you show me the cosmic signs in Matthew 24 that occur before the 70th week.
Wake up, get a grip, get a hold of yourself, pay attention. I am not saying the the cosmic signs occur before the 70th week. I am saying they occur after the 70 week.

Now I answered your question. Now answer mine.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

How in the world can you have the first trumpet blown after the end of the week? Never mind: I know: you don't know where "THE WEEK" is.
Please, get this straight!
The 7th week is MARKED by 7's"
No..........The week is over at the 6th seal, because the tribulation is over at the 6th seal and wrath of God begins at the 7th seal
No..........The 7th trumpet is the end of Gods wrath.
Can you offer any proof whatsoever that the 7th trumpet is midpoint......or are you just going by.......you have feeling and it seems to fit?

No..........the 7th seal begins the wrath. Now you can play games and say the 6th seal. I have no problem with that as it says thy wrath is come, as the kings of the earth know wrath is coming and hide. But it really doesn't come until the 7th seal

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am saying they occur after the 70 week.

Since the 70th week of Daniel occurred during the first century, based on Matthew 10:5-7, and Romans 1:16, and Galatians 1:14-18, I am going to agree with you on the point above.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We know from Matthew 24 that the cosmic signs of a darkened sun and darkened moon will appear AFTER the days of GT are finished.
Exactly........which we also see in the 6th seal. The tribulation is over and the wrath of God begins.
We know from Joel 2 that the sign of a darkened sun and blood moon will appear as the sign of the coming Day of the Lord.
Exactly. Immediately after the tribulation is over.
And we know (or should know) the same sign of both the sun and moon dark are prophesied in Joel 3:
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat...(Battle of Armageddon)
12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. (Battle of Armegeddon)
Exactly correct.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. (Battle of Armegeddon)
Exactly. We see this harvest in Rev 14. The twelve tribes that are scattered across the earth are harvested. Those that remain on earth are cast into the wrath of God.
15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
(Same sign as Matthew 24: darkness)
Yes they are exactly the same signs that we see in Matt 24. And they are also exactly the signs that we see in the 6th seal. We can prove they are the same signs by reading a little further into Joel 2
Joel 2
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. (Jesus has descended! (Rev. 19)
Exactly
17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
(millennial reign)
Exactly

The truth then is that Joel shows us BOTH signs and they are different. Joel shows us the blood moon sign BEFORE the Day of the Lord, and the darkened sun and moon (darkness) in Joel 3. They are TWO DIFFERENT SIGNS for two different events. From Revelation we determine they will be over 7 years apart.
Joel 3 shows us the day of the Lord is near. That means it is before the day of the Lord.
Joel 3
13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Any other theory is simply myth!
Another myth: in normal Christion talk, the 70th week IS "the tribulation" and "the tribulation" is the 70th week. But INSIDE "the triubulation" or 70th week we have the first half of the week (trumpets) and the second half of the week (vials.) The days of Great Tribulation will be in the second half of the week. If you have some other theory, it is MYTH. You amaze me.
Absolutely incorrect.
The 6 seals are the 70th week. The first half of the week is false christs, war and rumors of wars, famines and pestilence. In the midst of the week the daily sacrifice is taken away.
1290 days later the abomination of desolation is set up.

Daniel 12
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
The remnant in the nation of Israel flee as instructed and will go through the wrath of God when it comes in a place of safety.

Then the Lord returns in the pre wrath rapture.

Daniel 12
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Then the wrath of God begins.
[/quote]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you wish to ad lib an imagine instead of follow the scripture, that is up to you. I am going to follow what is written.
Actually, I'm happy to go by exactly what it says.
Go back to what Jesus said: you do believe Him, I hope: WHEN did He say to flee? Of course, when they SEE the abomination. Where in the week does Daniel tells us the abomination will come? He tells us an event will happen that forces the daily sacrifices to cease; and this event will divide the week into two halves.
Let's try going by exactly what it says.
The midst of the week is when the daily sacrifice is taken away.
Daniel 9
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
The abomination of desolation is set up near the end of the week.
Daniel 12
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Therefore, we we find the fleeing, we can KNOW that verse will be a second or two after the abomination event. We find the fleeing begins in 12:6. Therefore, just for argument, let's say 12:6 is the exact midpoint: what is a second or two?
Now, what did Jesus say? THEN (at the abomination event that divides the week) shall be great tribulation.
The daily sacrifice is taken away in the midst of the week. 1290 days later, the abomination of desolation is set up, near the end of the week.
How amazing! In chapter 12 is where Satan is cast down in great anger to BEGIN the days of great tribulation - using the man of sin turned Beast.
Actually the stars fall from heaven immediately after the tribulation. Just like it says.
Matt 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Chapter 13 tells us He will erect and image and force people to worship it - or die: so we have great pressure put upon people or great tribulation. The Beast will also create a mark and force all to receive it or die. But WAIT: In chapter 14 God warns people about the mark - so we can KNOW it is not yet being enforced at that moment in time. Finally, in chapter 15 we see the beheaded arriving in heaven. Therefore the days of GT are happening late in chapter 14,
Exactly this is the tribulation period. Then in Rev 14 we see a harvest. Those gathered to the clouds are the same gathering you see in Matt 24.
Matt 24
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This is also the great multitude you see in Rev 7. This is easily proven by the fact that the unbelievers in revelation 14 are cast into the wrath of God. How can they be cast into the wrath of God if the wrath started in Rev 6 or when the 7th seal is actually opened.

MAKE IT PLAIN: OK, God shows us in Revelation that the days of GT will begin after the warning in chapter 14. They will continue on until God pours out the vials of His wrath to SHORTEN those days of GT.
The fleeing that began all this comes AFTER the last trumpet!
The fleeing that began comes AFTER the abomination of desolation is set up toward the end of the week. Then the wrath of God starts at the end of the sixth seal when they proclaim thy wrath is come or at the 7 seal when the seal is actually opened. Either one works for me. Then we see the wrath of God end in Rev 11. Then we get another view of the tribulation in chapters 13 and 14. At the end of chapter 14 we see the wrath of God begin which is the same wrath that you see in Rev 6 or at the 7th seal....however you choose. Then you see people in heaven in Rev 15 which are the very same people you see in heaven in Rev 7. Then you see the vials poured which are just a different view of the trumpets.

Yet you say:
the tribulation of those days will not begin at the 7th trumpet. The tribulation of those days is over before the 1st trumpet is blown
QUOTE="iamlamad, post: 73268732, member: 332447"]
It is plain you are in error. It is plain you don't understand John and his chronology. It is plain you find no problem just rearranging Revelation to fit your theory. God shows the days of GT in chapter 15, yet you insist they happen before the first trumpet.

I understand Johns chronology perfectly. What John tells us in Rev 6 is what Jesus tells us in Matt 24.
Let me make it simple for you. What John tells you in Rev 13-16 is just another view of what he told you in Rev 6-11.
What do you see in both Rev 6-11 and Rev 13-16

You see the tribulation
You see the 144,000
You see Jesus coming
You see the harvest
You see the beginning of wrath
You see the end of wrath.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I'm happy to go by exactly what it says.

Let's try going by exactly what it says.
The midst of the week is when the daily sacrifice is taken away.
Daniel 9
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
The abomination of desolation is set up near the end of the week.
Daniel 12

The daily sacrifice is taken away in the midst of the week. 1290 days later, the abomination of desolation is set up, near the end of the week.

Actually the stars fall from heaven immediately after the tribulation. Just like it says.
Matt 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Exactly this is the tribulation period. Then in Rev 14 we see a harvest. Those gathered to the clouds are the same gathering you see in Matt 24.
Matt 24
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This is also the great multitude you see in Rev 7. This is easily proven by the fact that the unbelievers in revelation 14 are cast into the wrath of God. How can they be cast into the wrath of God if the wrath started in Rev 6 or when the 7th seal is actually opened.

The fleeing that began comes AFTER the abomination of desolation is set up toward the end of the week. Then the wrath of God starts at the end of the sixth seal when they proclaim thy wrath is come or at the 7 seal when the seal is actually opened. Either one works for me. Then we see the wrath of God end in Rev 11. Then we get another view of the tribulation in chapters 13 and 14. At the end of chapter 14 we see the wrath of God begin which is the same wrath that you see in Rev 6 or at the 7th seal....however you choose. Then you see people in heaven in Rev 15 which are the very same people you see in heaven in Rev 7. Then you see the vials poured which are just a different view of the trumpets.

I understand Johns chronology perfectly. What John tells us in Rev 6 is what Jesus tells us in Matt 24.
Let me make it simple for you. What John tells you in Rev 13-16 is just another view of what he told you in Rev 6-11.
What do you see in both Rev 6-11 and Rev 13-16

You see the tribulation
You see the 144,000
You see Jesus coming
You see the harvest
You see the beginning of wrath
You see the end of wrath.
Midst: chetsiy: chêtsîy, khay-tsee'; from H2673; the half or middle:—half, middle, mid(-night), midst, part, two parts.

John proves it is exactly half by showing us with 42 months and 1260 days. Make no mistake: the man of sin will enter the temple at the midpoint and the sacrifices will cease. That will be an abomination.

Now, you expect me to believe that the real abomination will come 1290 days later.
Do you expect us all to believe the abomination will be after the 70th week has finished - 30 days later? It well could be the day Jesus returns! I don't believe that is what Daniel's intent is.

But then, anyone that can imagine a blood moon and a dark moon (invisible) - separated by over 7 years between them - is the same event can get many other things wrong.

All I can say is, you are going to be shocked when you find out the 6th seal events happen very soon (because the first five are history now) with the rapture first, and then the 70th week comes - and after that the sign of Christ's coming. I just hope you are expecting Him when He comes pretrib FOR His saints.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Midst: chetsiy: chêtsîy, khay-tsee'; from H2673; the half or middle:—half, middle, mid(-night), midst, part, two parts.

John proves it is exactly half by showing us with 42 months and 1260 days. Make no mistake: the man of sin will enter the temple at the midpoint and the sacrifices will cease. That will be an abomination.

No you expect me to believe that the real abomination will come 1290 days later.
Do you expect us all to believe the abomination will be after the 70th week has finished - 30 days later? It well could be the day Jesus returns! I don't believe that is what Daniel's intent is.

But then, anyone that can imagine a blood moon and a dark moon (invisible) - separated by over 7 years between them - is the same event can get many other things wrong.

All I can say is, you are going to be shocked when you find out the 6th seal events happen very soon with the rapture firsts, and then the 70th week comes - and after that the sign of Christ's coming. I just hope you are expecting Him when He comes pretrib FOR His saints.

Dude, pay attention. The abomination of desolation will happen toward the end of the week........1290 days after the daily sacrifice is ended......EXACTLY LIKE IT SAYS.

Jesus is going to come pre trib BEFORE the seals are opened, which is BEFORE the 70th week begins.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Dude, pay attention. The abomination of desolation will happen toward the end of the week........1290 days after the daily sacrifice is ended......EXACTLY LIKE IT SAYS.

Jesus is going to come pre trib BEFORE the seals are opened, which is BEFORE the 70th week begins.
I have a simple question: do you not believe God CAN create signs in the sun and moon and stars more than once?

Do you realize or understand, if you just decided that God COULD and WILL, then you will no longer have to destroy the chronology of Revelation with a false theory?

It would be just a TINY tweak in your theory. You already know Revelation speaks of a time of total darkness. Think about it: the sun and moon darkened. Could anyone see a moon if the sun was darkened?

Just an example - probably NOT how God will do it - but suppose a volcano blows its top - like Mt. Saint Helens. I lived hundreds of miles NW of that volcano when she blew, and it turned totally dark, just like night, in the middle of the day. I can assure you, we could not see the sun in the day, nor the moon that night. BOTH were darkened.

Imagine just a normal reading, suppose by a 5th grader, of the book of Revelation - after they had read Matthew 24. If you asked them after they read it: where in the book of Revelation would you say the days of GT are found. How many do you think would say in the seals? they would remember the days of GT would be just before Jesus' return to earth. They would see His return in chapter 19. My guess is, THEY would guess the days of GT would be just before chapter 19.

What I am saying is, it takes an ABNORMAL reading to imagine the days of GT are in the seals! We can read chapter 13 and she WHY normal days turn into days of GT: it is because of the image and mark. And we find them discussed in chapter 13. And we see the beheading begin in chapter 15, after John has told us about the image and mark.

Just think: if you would get the signs right - that they happen twice, first as the sign for the DAY (6th seal) and then again for His coming (chapter 19) Then you would suddenly see that Revelation is in its PROPER order just as John wrote it!

Remember, just one little tweak in your thinking...

Oh, one more thing: that verse in Daniel - can you find the word "to?" You know, as in "from / to." I think you will find it is NOT THERE. John used the word from / AND. Think about it.

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have a simple question: do you not believe God CAN create signs in the sun and moon and stars more than once?
Sure. I also note that you have an issue with the moon being as blood, but you have no issue with the stars falling in Matt 24 and Rev 6 but they don't fall in Joel 2, they withdraw their shining. Well, that's a problem. Why do you have no problem with the stars falling in Matt 24 and Rev 6, but not in Joel 2?
Do you realize or understand, if you just decided that God COULD and WILL, then you will no longer have to destroy the chronology of Revelation with a false theory?
Ok, I'll admit that there is a huge problem if you look at things my way. If you look at things my way you have to look past it saying the moon is as blood in Rev 6 and the moon not giving it's light in Matt 24. I'd don't know, I guess it's a huge stretch to say that a blood colored moon is not giving it's light. It make me wonder what I was thinking.

And there's really not much problem when you look at things your way. All you have to look past is two tribulation periods, Jesus coming in Rev 6 and again in Rev 14, a harvest in Rev 7 and another harvest in Rev 14, the beginning of wrath in Rev 6 or at the opening of the 7th seal (however you want to look at it) and wrath beginning again in Rev 14, and you have an end of wrath in Rev 11 and you have an end of wrath in Rev 16. I guess there is also a slight issue of the stars falling in both Matt 24 and Rev 6 but they withdraw their shining in Joel 2, but that's not really much to consider.

Ok, I think you convinced me that my way has more issues.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

How amazing! In chapter 12 is where Satan is cast down in great anger to BEGIN the days of great tribulation - using the man of sin turned Beast.
lamad, all of what you wrote above is "close". The only place, I would say that is making you off every so slightly is that you are interpreting middle of the week as being the exact midpoint (day) instead of middle part of the week for the stopping of the daily sacrifice.

The fleeing begins within Revelation 12:6, on day 1185, the AoD setup day , which is 75 days before day 1260. And 1335 days before Jesus returns.

Day 1260 is the "exact" middle of the 7 years. So the great tribulation begins on day 1185.

A little later, the two witnesses are killed on day 1260 and ascend on day 1263.5. The 7th trumpet sounds, the war in the second heaven takes place and Satan is cast down - which, as you say, he uses the man of sin turned Beast - to carry out his (Satan's) wrath.

Satan has the time times half time left.

Day 1263.5...7th trumpet sounds....war in heaven.......time times half times left in the 7 years.

Now if we look at the Beast, almost the same, but a little different.

Day 1263.5... 1256.5 days left (expressed as 42 months).... the Beast has left, unimpeded by the two witnesses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It would be just a TINY tweak in your theory. You already know Revelation speaks of a time of total darkness. Think about it: the sun and moon darkened. Could anyone see a moon if the sun was darkened?

Well let's ask Joel what he sees.
Joel 2
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Ok, on this one, I'm going to have to go with Joel. This could be a place where you see you are wrong, with scriptural proof. Or are you going with another square peg in a round hole?

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
CW, you are understanding Daniel 12:11 incorrectly. It "could be" understood exactly as you are understanding it - yes. Meaning between the daily sacrifice taken away and the AoD setup - there are 1290 days.

But the text doesn't say "between". Which there is another way of understanding it as the daily sacrifice taken away and at the same time the AoD setup - there shall be 1290 days from then to something - something not revealed in Daniel 12.

The great tribulation is timed to the AoD setup in the temple. 1290 days from then, something takes place. Which will be the sixth seal event. Otherwise, it is not possible to place the sixth seal event on the timeline.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Upvote 0