East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my 20's we would have people gather together in their homes and small groups, honestly, we experienced a lot more in that time than attending church, yes it's sad to admit, but it was true. People got to share instead of sitting still in a seat and listening to what one man/woman had to say, nothing wrong with that, but when you have an intimate setting and share God in that way, a lot more things happen, you feel a part of the body and not just a number and a $ sign. Might start back doing that here soon. Hope you got what you were looking for while you were away, God bless :)

• Friendly
Reactions: ByTheSpirit
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my 20's we would have people gather together in their homes and small groups, honestly, we experienced a lot more in that time than attending church, yes it's sad to admit, but it was true. People got to share instead of sitting still in a seat and listening to what one man/woman had to say, nothing wrong with that, but when you have an intimate setting and share God in that way, a lot more things happen, you feel a part of the body and not just a number and a $ sign. Might start back doing that here soon. Hope you got what you were looking for while you were away, God bless :)

I did. :) Thank you! I should probably have stayed away longer but it didn't take long for the Spirit to work on me and set my feet right.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did. :) Thank you! I should probably have stayed away longer but it didn't take long for the Spirit to work on me and set my feet right.
AMEN !!!
1eb07923477e09a1dbaf1355a7953cb1.jpg

Upvote 0